Gas Logs Etc Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2008

156 Hiram Acworth Hwy

Hiram, GA 30141

Family-owned since 1995, we are Atlanta's only gas log retailer to offer professional in-home installation. We sell & install only quality brands like Hargrove, RH Peterson Co., and more to ensure consistent, safe performance. From vented & vent-free gas logs to fireplace accessories and glass doors, we've got you covered with friendly service and great products at great prices. Visit our showroom or call today for more information on our top-notch gas logs in Atlanta, GA!...

01/06/2018

John T.

They were on time, and very quick and professional. The equipment works exactly as was described

Description of Work
New gas logs installation

03/06/2017

Claude B.

Very please overall from our first visit at the showroom to the installation. The owner Larry was very helpful courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Install a gas log and a glass door in our new home.

12/08/2016

Ben B.

This was our first stop in shopping for gas logs. Patty demonstrated all the styles in the showroom, gave us a brochure and suggested we go home and decide which one we wanted. Upon exiting the business we noticed an open Bible by the door with a picture of a young girl. When we inquired about it, she told us the story of her daughter's miraculous healing from cancer. We were moved. The next day we called and ordered the style we wanted and Larry called later to set up the installation. He and his assistant did an excellent job with the installation and in no time were were basking in the glow of our new gas logs. These folks are honest and trustworthy. They get my highest recommendation!

Description of Work
We purchased gas logs and installation. Patty was most helpful in our selection of the right logs for us and Larry and his assistant installed them.

11/02/2016

Joe A.

Excellent customer service, fair price and great work!

Description of Work
Called to get gas logs installed. Got immediate call back. Set appointment and he came out and installed the same day.

09/03/2016

Mary B.

Larry, the owner of the company, is extremely professional and honest. He explained the products thoroughly and I felt very comfortable talking to him and operating the product after he left. He staged the product so I could see how it would look before I purchased them. This is the only company I found that was willing to do that. It was easy to reach him and easy to get an appointment. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Provided and installed gas log sets in two fireplaces

03/16/2016

Larry F.

Description of Work
Excellent service. Came out and cleaned the fireplace, replaced the gas piping, put in the new grid and new logs. Offered a nice choice of product |arrived on time, very clean job, great folks to work with.

01/22/2016

Kathy W.

Description of Work
Installed Hargroved gas logs.

04/28/2015

Kathy H.

Excellent and professional service. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Installed two log sets.

03/10/2015

Krystal E.

The work was quick. The price was better than I had been quoted from other companys. It came out great. I love my fireplace.

Description of Work
Larry replaced my old gas logs with a great new set of gas logs.

12/31/2014

Brian G.

Everything went great. Very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Install Gas Logs.

12/18/2014

Pamela P.

12/03/2014

Donna R.

Larry, who is also the owner of the company, came to my home with gas logs to fit my fireplace. After I made a choice he then installed them. He was professional and knowledgeable. This was so much easier than running around looking at places and being overwhelmed with the choices and then scheduling installation. This took no more than 30 minutes. Great company! Great experience!

Description of Work
Larry brought gas log sets to my home. I chose one and he installed it.

12/02/2014

Pamela H.

We purchased gas logs from Gas Logs Etc and were very pleased with the service provided. The owner Larry was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He arrived exactly when he said he would and the installation was flawless. We would definitely recommend this business.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of gas logs

06/20/2014

Edward B.

That was an excellent service and very good. It was a fair price and better than the others. It was a market price and was not more. But they did the job well. This was just one man. We went out there and went in to their little shop. His wife was there and she gave us all the particulars. Then he came and measure, did everything, ordered what we wanted, came in, came when said he would come, and did a very good job. There was no complications and he measured properly, ordered the exact thing that we needed, came, and took them in. I think he has a lot of experience.

Description of Work
We went with the Gas Logs. They put in the gas logs in one fire case and cleanse them off and they had to put a custom door and warm and closed off. They are living in fire place and put the glass thing.

05/31/2014

John C.

04/28/2014

Diane O.

Description of Work
They never answered my email for service.

02/18/2014

Rolando W.

Things went very well. Gas Logs sales reps come to your house to provide customers with options and can install logs they bring on the same visit. What they don't have they can order and will return to install. This is an amazing service. Saves customers time driving around and the sales rep can take measurements at the home to ensure a proper fit of the purchased equipment. The technician even went the extra mile by helping me with a problem that I had preventing me from using my fireplace in another area of the house. My fireplace looks and works great! I highly recommend Gas Logs Etc.

Description of Work
Order and install gas logs, starter and glass fireplace doors.

01/29/2014

Eric H.

They have worked great since. Our service guy was very knowledgeable, courteous and did a great job.

Description of Work
Arrived promptly and found a wiring problem with our gas logs that had prevented them from working - cleaned and reset logs.

01/28/2014

Eleanor S G.

Description of Work
He called and said that sincehe hadn't worked the day before. He had lots of calls to return,he would call later when he saw where the appointments would be so he your company he plan. Wecalledhim backseveral days later to try to get him to come before Christmas and he said he was still trying trying to get convenient appts near us. We waited several weeks and called someone else. After the holidays, he calld and we told him we had used someone else. He seemed surprised. The new company had it fixed n15 minutes. Too bad he couldn't have spared that much time.

01/20/2014

RICHARD R.

SCOTT RIDDLE WAS DISPATCHED TO US. HE ARRIVED WITHING A FEW HOURS OF CALLING, SAME DAY, PROMPT and MADE THE REPAIR. VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE.

Description of Work
MY FIRE PLACE LOGS WOULD NOT IGNITE.

10/31/2013

Leo L.

Larry arrived as scheduled. He showed us several sets of gas logs. He explained the difference in each set. We purchased the set we had researched after Larry showed us the set in our fireplace. Seeing the set in our home made a huge difference. He installed the set along with lava rock and ember material with great care and expertise. He explained and showed us how to operate until we were confident we understood. We have also ordered a door set for installation upon receipt from Larry. Larry knows what he's doing and it shows. The logs are premium and so is his service.

Description of Work
showcased and installed a premium gas log set

02/11/2013

Linda B.

Larry was punctual, knowledgeable, and efficient. We love our new gas logs...they look great! We also visited their showroom in Hiram to the variety of options available....the personnel there were also very helpful.

Description of Work
Brought gas logs to our home, discussed pros and cons of each kind, and he installed, on the spot, the ones we picked.

11/19/2012

Michael H.

The 5-year old gas logs in my home required service. First I tried a repair service that I found online, but the gas logs ceased operation just minutes after the repairman left. He did not return to correct the problem, even though we talked by phone when the logs shut down and he promised to do so. After a second lengthy web search, I signed up for Angie's List and found Gas Logs Etc., a new gas logs installer who recommended a bonafide specialist that they use for repairs. Finally the work was done right a week after the botched job by the first guy. Both the gentleman from Gas Logs Etc. and his service guy were extremely knowledgeable about the subject of gas logs and diagnosed my problem over the phone.

Description of Work
Repair and cleaning of inoperable gas logs in a pre-fab fireplace.

12/30/2011

Robert A.

Larry is the consummate professional. Stayed in touch from start to finish. Excellent product. The gas logs work great and are a beautiful addition to our den.

Description of Work
Used Gas Logs Etc for installing a gas line and logs in my fireplace.

07/10/2010

Wanda D.

Larry was a little later than the appointment time; but called beforehand to say that he was running late due to a previous customer visit taking longer than expected. He arrived, performed a visual inspection of the fireplace; reviewed the log products that would fit in the fireplace, showing a brochure of the different styles of logs that he had on the truck. He was then going to bring the selections into the home so that they could be viewed in the fireplace before making the final selection. Prior to installation, he covered the floor with a drop cloth to protect the carpeting. Installation took about 30-40 minutes and he was very professional and thorough. He explained how to light the logs several times. The logs look great and we are very pleased with them and the company.

Description of Work
Provided in-home estimate, selection of gas logs and installation of selected set

Simply South LLC

Here at Simply South, we pride ourself on customer service and professionalism. We put our customers first and offer great services at an affordable price. We are licensed and trained in each service that we offer. Don't get stuck paying that huge overhead at other companies for the same services. You owe it to yourself to save some of that hard earned money. Simply South is insured and holds several certifications. A few of the certifications we hold are but not limited too, NADCA, CSIA, GAF, OSHA 10, OSHA 30, and we are cleared for COVID-19. Let us take care of all of your concerns and ease your mind. Licensed, Insured, and Certified!

Offers by Simply South LLC on Angi
    Capital Fence

Specializing in residential fence installation. Wood, Vinyl, Aluminum and Chain Link. We offer excellent customer service and quality craftsmanship at a reasonable price. With over 20 yrs in the business, we stand behind our work on every job. Unfortunately, due to our busy schedule, we are not able to do repairs on fences that we didn’t install. You can also reach us at 404-606-8049

Gas logs sales and professional installation, Outdoor fire pits, fireplace accessories and patio furniture.