All Type Home Improvements

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2009

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge....

Whitaker Roofing Company

Basement Correctors

Basement Correctors is a full-service Waterproofing Company dedicated to solving moisture problems in residential and commercial buildings in the Chattanooga and Northwest Georgia areas.

Offers by Basement Correctors on Angi
Mr. Electric of Douglasville

Electricity makes the modern world go round. When your power shorts out, call Mr. Electric of Douglasville for quick and convenient repairs. We offer our electrical expertise in Douglasville and the surrounding area. Your home or business is in good hands, whether you’re hoping to overhaul the wiring or install ceiling fans. Our promise to you is the best work, whether your needs are common or complicated. We represent Douglas County’s electric solutions with pride.

12/27/2017

Part of my carport roof had split from a hard rain. These guys seamlessly repaired it and the soffit to look better than it did before the rain. Also they installed a storm door taking great care of the fitting.

Description of Work
Carport roof repair and storm door intallation.

Category handyman service

11/16/2017

Mike was very knowledgeable about his craft. He was able to repair about 6ft of exterior wall that had a window in the middle if it. It was completed in a single day and for the price that was agreed upon. I would definitely recommend him and will use him again.

Description of Work
Repair of exterior wall due to termite damage.

Category drywall,egress windows,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking

08/25/2017

Mike from All Type Home Improvements was great to work with. I had several other actually waterproofing companies that came out to look at my problem with water leaking in my basement and none of them took the time that Mike did to really investigate the cause properly but Mike. They were quoting me different fixes for thousands of dollars without even looking behind the drywall to access the caus...

Description of Work
Fixed a leak in a bedroom and Man room (cave) in my basement. reinstalled a portion of the tack strip and carpet. repair drywall and baseboards. Painted the drywall that was repaired. Repaired four window seals and trim. removed and replaced the exterior basement door and installed a storm door. Also repaired the stucco on the corner of my house were the water was coming into the house.

Category drywall,handyman service,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,woodworking,interior painters,doors,foundation repair

06/08/2017

They did a very good job I would recommend them again the estimate called for 3 days he finished in 2 days and when he finished you couldn't even tell they were even here the last rain storm I had no water came in my basement so I'm a very happy customer. He even used his own money to finish the work to keep the water away from my house and didn't even charge me for it so I would recommend all typ...

Description of Work
Waterproofing my Foundation

Category handyman service,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

08/17/2016

It didn't go. I never heard back form them

Description of Work
After 2 emails a 2 voice messages, I have yet to hear back from this company. They have been none response to me and I am attempting to have work done immediately. I reach out because they are a local business and trying to support those.

Category handyman service

Home inspection, remodeling, renovation including siding, windows and doors replacement, sun rooms, screen, porches, decks, kitchen, bathroom & additions.

Roofing, Roofing repairs