Blaine Construction

Georgia: General
06/30/2022

Local Area Hinesville

Hinesville, GA 31313

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Project

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Project

home remodeling
Custom Shower with rain head, body jets, and lighting. Removed old tub installed new. Refinished vanity doors, and added new lighting to bathroom area.

Home Improvements, Service Calls, and Preventive Maintenance for all your Home, Business, or Office needs. Veteran Owned & Operated with over 30 years combined experience....
Bathroom Remodel  project
Bathroom Remodel

home remodeling

202131406
Kitchen Remodel project
Kitchen Remodel

electrician

home remodeling (15)handyman (10)fence company (9)electrician (7)interior painting (6)plumbers (5)door installation (4)water heaters (2)lighting (2)flooring (2)cabinet refacing (1)marble & granite (1)

11/04/2021

Great!! I have some upcoming remodeling to do in my house. I will definitely use Blain again. They are very easy to work with and me and my wife are both more than happy with the quality of work they did. They totally changed our kitchen, just in time for our appraisal, which boosted the value of our house way up.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinets and Countertops.

Category marble & granite,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

I'm glad we were able to accommodate you. As many people know that both Kitchen and Bath Remodels can boost your value of your home a whole lot. And, by the way, that kitchen turned out great! I will post pictures soon. thanks for your business.

10/30/2021

It great. It was done in a professional and timely manner. They clean up behind themselves. I will use them always and tell everyone I know that needs some work done on any property to call Blaine Construction🏆

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Handymen

Category custom cabinets,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

Work Completed On 10/30/2021

Thank you that great review about our team and we sure will appreciate any referrals you send our way! Tell all your friends that we are that "ONE STOP" Home Improvement & Property Maintenance Team. We are able to handle several items with just one call... Thanks again, and look forward to providing you with more professional service. -Blaine

10/25/2021

Excellent job, will hire again, looking forward for the company, Blaine Contruction to do my floors, great Customer Service, David was on point with all the details.

Description of Work
Painting & Backsplash in Kitchen

Category home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

Thank you for your review and the referral you have sent our way! We appreciate you choosing our team of Multi-Skilled Professionals to work inside your home. It has been a pleasure working with you on the various tasks you needed done. We look forward to coming back again, and again, and again... Thank you!

10/21/2021

Everyone I met was very respectful, very professional. My initial contract was for my bathroom with a custom shower, but they ended up helping me with way more. My AC stopped working during the middle of summer. I went back and forth with my home warranty company for weeks trying to get it fixed (been having issues for years). Blaine sent someone out the same day we told them we had no AC (our meeting was about our bathroom). They put their company project on hold to replace our AC unit the very next day. This was above and beyond anything I've ever had any other company do. In addition to this, I contracted with another company, prior to finding Blaine, to work on my kitchen. Blaine agreed to add the tilework after the kitchen was complete. Blaine ended up helping me with electrical work in the kitchen that the other company couldn't which was something they definitely didn't have to do. This is how dedicated this company is to customer service! Can't wait to work on our other bathrooms!!

Description of Work
bathroom, flooring, painting, custom shower.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/22/2021

Thanks Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for the great review! Our team really appreciated working at your home and look forward doing the other work requested. Here at Blaine our motto is "Other's First" and every home we work at we always do our very best, from the first step to that final clean-up, we treat our customer's home as though it was ours. One thing that we were very impressed with you and your husband was that you allowed us to do our skilled work and if a change had to be made with the initial plan, you worked with us and took our professional advice. So, if I could give you a rating, it to would be a 5 Star!!! Thanks again!

10/10/2021

Very responsive to texts and phone calls and addressed any questions and concerns I had. Seemed to genuinely want to make sure they met my expectation. They worked quickly and did a fantastic job. The tile and tub look amazing, as does the tub/shower door they installed. Will definitely consider them for any future remodeling we have done.

Description of Work
Install New Tub & Faucets, and Tiled Shower Walls

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

Review for Blaine Construction - Local Area, Hinesville, GA - 39519814

Yes Sir, we are glad we were able to meet those expectations! Thank you for choosing Our Team of Multi-Skilled Professionals to complete that "Subway Tile Shower and New Bathtub Install". We appreciate your business and look forward to any other remodeling requests you may have in the future. Some of the other things we do are: Full Kitchen Remodels or Upgrades, Granite & Quartz Counter Tops, Flooring, Cabinets, Lighting, and Faucets & Fixtures change outs and much more. Give us a call with any requests you may have. Talk to you again! - Blaine Construction

08/30/2021

Very professional company starting with the top down for a complete kitchen / first floor remodel. Always very friendly and answered all my concerns, questions and phone calls. We set a deadline and completed the rather large job on time. Usuing them for my next remodel in the future.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category electrician,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/16/2021

That kitchen looks amazing! From new cabinets, quartz countertops, the lighting and all those little details created a "show case" kitchen for all to see. We are glad you liked our work and we look forward to enlarging that master bathroom next! Thank you for your business! See you again!

08/26/2021

Blaine Construction did a great job with this project and definitely delivered a great product with high quality and detail. We appreciate their services and look forward to working with them for future projects!

Description of Work
Designed and Built Office inside Warehouse

Category lighting,remodeling,interior painters,sunrooms

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

Yes Ma'am, we are glad you were happy with your new office being built. We are thankful for your business and look forward to providing you with more Reliable, Affordable Service. Once again, thank you!

08/24/2021

Great. They worked well with us. We are very pleased with the quality of the job. Especially LOVE the shower project that was done. A complete new bathroom remodel (raised the double vanity). We highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Shower, vanity and toilet

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,doors

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

Thank you sir! We are glad we were able to to do the work and accommodate your Shower Project. We look forward to seeing you again! -Blaine

06/05/2021

Everything went well. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Exterior French Door Install

Category handyman service,doors

Work Completed On 06/05/2021

We are glad we were able to provide you with the service you needed. Remember we are the One Stop Home Improvement Team! thanks again for your business!

06/02/2021

Good work and, easy to work with and very perfessional.

Description of Work
Install French Patio Door

Category remodeling,roofing,doors

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

Review for Blaine Construction - Local Area, Hinesville, GA - 39360417

Kitchen and Bathroom Remodels. Granite Countertops, flooring, and all types of home remodels and Repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal