JCW Construction Group LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2012

90 Knolls Rdg

Hampton, GA 30228

Im a small construction business in the Hampton area. I have three legal employees. All work is done by us. We don't sub any work out to outside vendors.

02/07/2020

H P.

We couldn’t be happier with the outcome of our Master Bathroom. I overlooked some design layouts and Chris helped us with his creative ideas and attention to detail. Extremely happy that I chose JCW and will use them again in future remodeling projects.

Description of Work
Remodeling 20 year old master bathroom

12/29/2019

Todd H.

Chris and crew did a great job fully gutting my 1960's bathroom and bringing it into 2020. He kept me up to date along the way, giving me suggestions and options. Returned my calls within 24 or less. Allowed me to tweak things that they hadn't started on yet. The overall result is a bathroom I enjoy showering in. I will and would reach out to Chris again if or when I need help with the services he provides. Very easy person to work with!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

12/05/2019

Sheryl O.

It went well. They came in and did the work.

Description of Work
He remodeled 2 bathroom.

11/23/2019

reggie F.

It was great and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They did redid my bathroom.

doug B.

It was great. They had a great work ethics, on time, and true to their price.

Description of Work
They did home renovation - including the materials, appliances, and installation.

Category remodeling

omar F.

They did a wonderful job. I loved it. They were awesome, they had a great customer service, and they did what I asked them to do.

Description of Work
They did wood stairs and handrails from carpet to wood.

Category remodeling

larry K.

It was excellent. They showed up very early, overall they had a very good service. I recommended him to one of my coworker.

Description of Work
Restoration of my bathroom - floor tiling and vanity.

DGB construction.LLC

Artisan Custom Closets

Artisan Custom Closets is locally owned and operated. Artisan Custom Closets’ process provides clients with a happy, stress-free experience that results in a beautiful, high-quality custom closet that looks like it came straight out of the designer magazines (and doesn't cost an arm and a leg)! From the initial free design consultation at your home to selecting the final finish and accessories and having the system installed, we are there with you providing our space-planning expertise, input, and guidance. We have a total of 60 employees and we DO NOT use subcontractors. We, undoubtedly, have the most experienced design and installation team in the Atlanta market.

Offers Coupon

SAMY'S PAINTING & REMODELING LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

JCW Construction Group llc provide 100 % customer service.

No Roofing, And paving