AAA QUALITY PAINTING

Founded 1975 • With Angi since December 2005

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE....

03/23/2007

I gave him $150 for the paint and supplies and he keeps giving me the run-around about doing the work. I could've had it done already by someone else. He keeps telling me he'll show up and then has to cancel. I just want my money back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are supposed to paint my shutters, garage doors, and my front door. They are also supposed to pressure wash the house and deck.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

09/19/2006

They did excellent work - the door looks new. Arrived on time and worked quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted front door.

CATEGORY house painters

12/10/2005

Tim, the painter, did what I wanted in a timely manner and was reasonably priced for the worked he performed. He was very nice, & also had a good personality. (Note... price paid for work did not include paint or material costs.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted exterior of home with 2 coats of paint (body, trim & doors). He also caulked many nail holes and repaired some rotten boards on the chimney and the side of the house. After exterior was done, I had him do some interior patch up work.

CATEGORY contractors,house painters

PRESSURE WASHING, SIDING, GUTTERS, WINDOW TRIM, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING.