Elite Restoration and Construction Company

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

PO Box 723

Hamilton, GA 31811

Elite Restoration and Construction is a company that is set apart from its competition by its emphasis on customer service. Your satisfaction is primary to our business. Also, we offer a lifetime warranty on all structual repairs and a limited warranty on all other work performed. The two owners

01/14/2015

Markeya B.

Description of Work
Bathroom added, Grading & Tree Removal

Category electrician, siding

08/28/2014

Patti M.

Provider never returned our calls.

Description of Work
Provider was called on two consecutive days and message left that we had work (bath floor restoration) that needed to be done.

Category siding

06/13/2012

Mark M.

I had already found the column at Lowe's. However, this company sent me an estimate stating that they couldn't find a column to match the good one that I wasn't needing replaced and they sent me an estimate telling me that they would need to replace both columns. They were trying to replace both columns when I only needed one of them done, so they were trying to get more money out of me. I ended finding a company that did replace the one column for me and did additional work for less than what Elite estimated for me.

Description of Work
I got two estimates for painting and replacement of a column on my front porch.

Category decks, house painters

When this particular customer sent me an email stating the above, I personally called him and told him that I was not replacing the one exterior post with another wooden post, that I was replacing both posts with fiberglass posts because they resist rot and he would never have to worry about them again. I do not ever recommend installing soft white pine turn-posts to exterior conditions, we always use fiberglass posts and columns. I explained to him that I could not match the new fiberglass post with his other existing wooden post. He stated that he understood. This is why my price was higher than my competitor (fiberglass vs wood). I am sorry for any misunderstanding that transpired from the point when he received my estimate and the time that we spoke. I had no idea that he had placed a comment where he was displeased with anything that we had done. I guess he left the comment up after we had spoken on the phone.

04/23/2012

Susan L.

I contacted Elite for a quote to replace the siding on my home. They responded within 24 hours, and left a voice mail when I couldn't answer the phone. They arranged a visit to my home at a time that was convenient for me; showed up on time; asked the right questions, and delivered the estimate when they said they would. Their quote was competitive, but they did not offer the type of siding I wanted.

Description of Work
I contacted Elite for a quote to replace the siding on my home. Their quote was competitive, but they did not offer the type of siding I wanted.

Category siding

01/20/2012

peggy H.

He was prompt and reasonable. He is getting ready to do additional work on another home for me as well. He was very pleasent to work with.

Description of Work
Elite Restoration built a garage and wired another garage.

Category electrician, garage builders

AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists

Offering foundation repair and basement waterproofing in your area. Contact us today to discuss your home's needs!

Offers by AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists on Angi
    DJ'S Painting

We offer quality and affordable painting services.

N/A

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Elite Restoration and Construction Company

How is Elite Restoration and Construction Company overall rated?

Elite Restoration and Construction Company is currently rated 4 overall out of 5.

What days are Elite Restoration and Construction Company open?

Elite Restoration and Construction Company is open:

What payment options does Elite Restoration and Construction Company provide

Elite Restoration and Construction Company accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Elite Restoration and Construction Company offer free estimates?

Yes, Elite Restoration and Construction Company offers free project estimates.

Does Elite Restoration and Construction Company offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Elite Restoration and Construction Company offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Elite Restoration and Construction Company offer a senior discount?

No, Elite Restoration and Construction Company does not offer a senior discount.

Does Elite Restoration and Construction Company offer emergency services?

Yes, Elite Restoration and Construction Company offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Elite Restoration and Construction Company?

Yes, Elite Restoration and Construction Company offers warranties.

What services does Elite Restoration and Construction Company offer?

Elite Restoration and Construction Company offers the following services: Elite is a multi faceted company with it's primary workforce assembled for structual repair, loss mitigation, and residential and commercial construction. New constuction consists of turn-key new, additions, and remodels of all structures. Restoration and mitigation for all natural disasters such as fire, flood, and storm. 24/7 emergency teams are on standby..

Are there any services Elite Restoration and Construction Company does not offer?

N/A