Wilson Electric

Founded 1969 • With Angi since July 2010

Family owned and operated. No subs. Six employees. Costs determined by job. Hourly rates available....

As a young owner of this company , I am here to give the best services that I can and will always go above and beyond to help a customer. Weave Electrics invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction is our top priority. We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company. If you are looking for a professional that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then get with our reputable company today. Thank you! TEACHER AND MILITARY DISCOUNT !

We here at A & H Electric Company, LLC, take pride in our work, and always pay attention to the minor details. Our customers know they can rely on us no matter what the project may be. We always go the extra mile to ensure the job gets done correctly the first time around. Our knowledge and experience is unmatched in our field. Call us today for your next electrical project!

I am not only the owner of the company but I perform all of your electrical services/needs.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Re place door bell system in attic

10/24/2013

He was very professional and did a good job for a good price. We would use him over and over again. He gave us very good advice that we would have never thought of.

Description of Work
just misc electrical work

08/13/2013

They said that they were gonna be there at a certain time and then they called me that they can't get to it, I thought they should have call me before then, that was a major problem so I had to call someone else such as to the last minute.

Description of Work
I called Wilson Electric for my electrical service but they just stood me up.

04/26/2012

We're moving from out-of-state and needed an electrician to look in the house are purchasing. Glenn Wilson was able to go next day and look for potential problems. The price was just the charge for a service call, which was very reasonable. He was extremely professional, responsive, and willing to even more than what we'd asked. We will certainly go with Wilson Electric once we own the home.

Description of Work
Wilson Electric did an inspection on a home we are purchasing. Glenn checked for potential problems in the electrical box.

07/28/2010

Excellent job! Glenn is very professional. He and his assistant put on shoe covers before entering our home and were very courteous. The electrical work was exceptional. Glenn is very knowledgeable and skilled in his work. When we explained what we needed, he explained different options to us which helped us decide the best way to accomplish the result we needed. Glenn's prices were fantastic. It ...

Description of Work
Glenn ran computer wiring and telecommunications wiring in our new home office. He also installed new lighting fixtures and ran new electrical lines for a home entertainment system.

Category electrician

Electrical, home theatre and stereo home theatre systems, new construction, remodeling, and upgrades

1 Year