ITP Renovations

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2010

ITP Renovations is a family owned and operated business that has over 30 years in the construction business. We specialize in additions and remodels on older homes. We strive to make these remodels and additions feel as seamless as possible and as original to the existing home as possible. From removing walls to the finishing touches such as duplicating original trim every detail is important and considered. We work directly with you from the very beginning to the very end of the project. Quality is extremely important to us and that's why we do a weekly walk through with our clients to ensure that everyone involved is clear on the work performed and the progress. We look forward to working with you. Call or text us today at 770-584-8311 or 770-584-7993....

A Service Provider's profile image

+112 more images

decks & porches (16)home remodeling (9)drywall (9)door installation (6)hardwood floors (6)handyman (6)flooring (5)garage building (4)general contractors (3)Patios (1)basement remodeling (1)patio enclosures (1)

09/12/2022

Kathie D.

This is the second time using Jacob, Mark and their team. I could not be more elated with the outcome! It’s a true show stopper of a kitchen. I have several other home projects that they will be doing.

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

Review for ITP Renovations - 1290 S McDonough Rd, Griffin, GA - 39868236

05/04/2021

Josh P.

Work finished promptly. From design , to finished product . Definitely would hire again. Took our basement from a cement pad to a 1200 square foot living room , bathroom , walk in closet , and master bedroom . I have plenty of pictures that are available upon request !

Description of Work
basement remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

Review for ITP Renovations - 1290 S McDonough Rd, Griffin, GA - 39323411

05/04/2021

Brenda C.

Excellent company. We have used them twice and both projects were impecably done. Very cordial and willing to work around our needs. Efficient and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting quality work for their home.

Description of Work
back deck and carport

Category decks, remodeling, garage builders

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

12/24/2020

Donald B.

Worked with ITP Renovations. Replaced our entire back deck. Professional, courteous, and did high-quality construction. Would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Back deck replacement

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

11/28/2020

Richard C D.

We are completely satisfied with the job and would recommend them to our friends.

Description of Work
New vinyl plank flooring in the kitchen and both bath rooms. Replaced both vanities, mirrors, hardware and installed a glass sliding door and replaced the garden tub and small shower enclosure with a walk-in tile shower with glass door

Category remodeling, garage builders, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/28/2020

Review for ITP Renovations - 1290 S McDonough Rd, Griffin, GA - 39052231

06/01/2020

blake F.

No complaints. Great job and quick!

Description of Work
Decks & Porches

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

10/05/2019

amar S.

Mark and Jake were fantastic to work with. I met with three different contractors to get ideas and proposals for my deck, and Mark was the only one that proactively followed up with regular updates and explanations for any delays out of his control (e.g., from suppliers). They were also very helpful in providing ideas and suggestions. Jake also went above and beyond: we had wood rot on our original deck after only 5 years, and Jake volunteered to figure out who supplied the original wood, went in person to meet with the supplier to understand why it would have rotted, and he sent me a warranty claim form and instructions from the supplier to get a reimbursement for the rotted wood! I’ve never worked with any service provider that’s provided that level of service. I highly recommend ITP Renovations.

Description of Work
Deck replacement

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

07/21/2019

Darilyn E.

Mark, Jacob, and their crew were great. I will definitely use their services again in the future. Thank you.

Description of Work
Deck repair

Work Completed On 07/20/2019

05/25/2019

Dustin P.

Excellent. Timely, professional, and beautiful work.

Description of Work
Building a wall and childproofing knee walls

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

03/26/2019

Ben C.

It was great! Mark and Jacob are really easy to work with. They did all the carpentry and siding repairs and supervised the electrical subcontractor.

Description of Work
Siding and weather head replacement after electrical ripped off side of house due to pole coming down.

Category decks, handyman service

Work Completed On 03/26/2019

03/26/2019

Benjamin B.

Mark and Jacob were both very forward and professional. When the job was quoted I was informed about everything up front and were honest about cost and extent of work. Work was delayed a little due to weather and Mark kept me up to date on the process and when it would be finished. I believe the cost of the repair was very reasonable for the quality of work. After porch and stucco were finished the porch looked like it had been done with the house. Would definitely hire again and would highly recommend them for work.

Description of Work
Front porch sagging and stucco work

Work Completed On 03/15/2018

10/03/2018

Kevin P.

The Crowley's did a good job with tear down, haul away, and rebuild of the deck on my home. Friendly, professional, and punctual. I have recommended them to others, and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Tear Down and Rebuild Deck

Work Completed On 02/01/2017

09/10/2018

Nancy G.

The project went great. There were challenges coordinating with the cabinet installation as I purchased those separately, but Mark and Jacob were professional and worked well with the schedule. They are familiar with the quirks of working in an older home and provided guidance and solutions in dealing with some unforeseen conditions. We appreciated their honesty, forthrightness, and calm demeanor in working within the restraints of a small home within the City of Atlanta. They are no nonsense and provide great workmanship. I look forward to working with them on future renovation projects.

Description of Work
We had a complete kitchen renovation in our 1928 bungalow. We took everything out and down to the studs. The project also included relocating an interior wall.

Category drywall, picture framing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

Review for ITP Renovations - 1290 S McDonough Rd, Griffin, GA - 37385876

09/01/2018

Matt D.

The project went incredibly smoothly! Mark and Jacob were incredibly professional throughout the project and did a fantastic job cleaning up the job site every day before they left. It's always a challenge to live in a home through renovations but the Crowley's made it as seamless as possible. I would definitely use their services again!

Description of Work
Master Bath Remodel and General Home Repairs

Category decks, drywall, flooring contractor, picture framing, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

Review for ITP Renovations - 1290 S McDonough Rd, Griffin, GA - 37367666

08/21/2018

Jim Z.

I found C&C through an Angie's List search and was impressed with Mark when we met at my home to discuss the project that I had in mind. He walked me through how the project could be completed and provided me with an estimate that turned out to be accurate. My building is over 100 years old so we were bound to find some surprises during the demo phase and his team handled everything well and remained communicative and responsive throughout. Now that I am getting settled, I have my eye on another project and plan to work with C&C again.

Description of Work
Moving walls, framing doors, trim work

Category drywall, picture framing

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

05/16/2018

Joye G.

C&C Services has raised my standards and expectations for quality and customer service. Communicative, collaborative, trustworthy, honest and count-on-able.

Description of Work
Replacing windows, adding outlets, creating trap door for crawl space entry.

Category contractors, flooring contractor, picture framing, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

05/16/2018

Ben C.

Mark and Jacob and their crew were phenomenal. They stepped in and picked up the pieces after an earlier contractor left a big mess and they did a fantastic job. They had helpful suggestions, always cleaned up every day, and went out of their way to make sure that I was happy. I'm hiring them again. A+

Description of Work
Renovation and remodeling of 1930's house

Category decks, drywall, flooring contractor, picture framing, hardwood floor, remodeling, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

Review for ITP Renovations - 1290 S McDonough Rd, Griffin, GA - 37073901

03/02/2018

Camp N.

Above excellent in quality!

Description of Work
Home construction and siding installation.

Category contractors, decks, drywall, flooring contractor, picture framing, handyman service, remodeling, garage builders, home builders, home remodeling, doors, sunrooms, basement remodeling, patios

Work Completed On 01/01/2017

02/17/2018

Kim H.

The service was excellent. They were very knowledgeable and professional. I was very impressed with their quality craftsmanship. As a matter of fact, I am looking at replacing my flooring and C&C Services is my first choice for the job.

Description of Work
I selected C&C Services to replace my French doors.

Category decks, remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 02/17/2018

Mr S.

They were very professional and not pushy at all. Actually called them after hours to make some major repairs and they responded immediately and was there the very next day. By far one of the best contractor experiences I've had. Please see the before and after pictures below

Description of Work
Drywall electrical Plumbing hardwood floor installation carpet removal and paintings

Category contractors, decks, drywall, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 11/16/2016

Review for ITP Renovations - 1290 S McDonough Rd, Griffin, GA - 36832948

Robert S.

Showed up on time and completed work quickly

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category decks, drywall, flooring contractor, picture framing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

Mr S.

very well. The really stand behind their work.

Description of Work
repaired drywall replace carpet with wood floors paint ceiling repair

Category decks, drywall, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 09/13/2017

Review for ITP Renovations - 1290 S McDonough Rd, Griffin, GA - 36833430

11/07/2017

Melisa B.

Great! We couldn't be more happy with the end product.

Description of Work
They entirely remolded older home and built us a new barn. We have worked with Mark and Jacob Crowley in the past . They are very skilled and extremely pleasant to work with. I would recommend this company to any one. You won't find more trust worthy people than theses guys.

Category decks, drywall, picture framing, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, garage builders, home remodeling