Exterior Dreams

Founded 1997 • With Angi since February 2011

We always give free estimates. Usually on small jobs we do not require any money up front....

Parks Pressure Washing Services

Guru Gutter Cleaning

We Suck Gutters Clean. In-House Engineered, Designed & Built Gutter Vacuum Trucks. We clean 3,000+ Gutters Every YEAR! We clean gutters safely from the ground. No Risk. No Mess. No Damage. No Death. We service all of Atlanta, South Atlanta, West of Atlanta, East of Atlanta and North Atlanta. 1 hour and 45 minute radius all around Atlanta.

Offers by Guru Gutter Cleaning on Angi
SC Royal Services LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Pressure Washing services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

11/03/2015

Description of Work
Work was done exactly according to specs. Great company to work with. Cleaned up job site. Polite employees. Would definitely use again.

05/10/2013

I would use them again.

Description of Work
I got a roofing quote from Exterior Dreams.

10/20/2011

Good work ethics, arrived on time, and finished within alotted time.

Description of Work
Install, repair, and fabricate a playground fence and A/C security fence.

Category fencing

02/19/2011

The experience was great. They are a one stop shop. Anything that I wanted done. "We do that." Everyone that came for differant parts of the projects were just as nice as the last. Everyone professional. They cleaned up every single day. As I told them. Yes I am completely satisified with everything

Description of Work
They tore off and built a biggerdeck on the back of my house they built a fence in back yard to keep my cats from wondering. fixed some gutters that were damaged. Put in drain pipes from my downspouts under the ground. They tore off my roof and replaced it with new shingles. They cleaned the gutters and removed all the old shingle debris. They painted the inside of my rooms that had stained from the previous roof leak. They cut out and flattened the pot holes in my driveway, then poured and smothed out rock so that my driveway wouldn't wash out again. The last thing , they pressure washed the house.

Category decks,excavators,fencing,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,landscaping,leaf removal,roofing,siding,pressure washing,drain pipe,house painters

We really appreciate the grand review and hope you are telling your friends about us. If you ever need anything in the future, please give us a call.

5 & 6 in. Seamless Gutter, Commercial Gutter, Gutter Guards, Debris Guards, Gutter Screens, Decks, Dry Below Deck system, Decks Under Cover System, Fascia Board - Repair, Replace, Metal Wrap, Vinyl Soffit, Metal Roof, Shingle Roof, Grading & Landscaping, Siding, fencing, patio, patio covers, storm shelter