CLEVELAND CARPETS & FLOORS

Founded 1961 • With Angi since July 2010

2045 N EXPRESSWAY

Griffin, GA 30223

We offer carpet, hardwood, VCT, LVT, vinyl, and area rugs in our showroom. In stock we offer carpet and vinyl. We will gladly do a free estimate for you. Come in and let us educate you on the right floor for your home....

10/21/2015

Cecilia E.

Description of Work
They helped me pick out a floor covering suitable for my pets. Easy to clean and not slippery. I am very happy with what I had installed. The installation was great, they moved my furniture and appliances and then replaced them. I have recommended them to family & I will use them again.

Category carpet installation

08/04/2013

Linda N.

The people there were extremely nice. Helped me look through so many tiles. I thought it would be so easy to just walk in and pick out what I thought I would like. Believe me these folks have such a huge selection of products, you better take your lunch because you will need a long time to pick out what you want. The materials are so up to date and beautiful and there are so many, your head will be spinning when you leave. Please feel free to speak with Joe. These folks are so kind and willing to help you for as long as you need to pick out the product that you need or want in Vinyl, Hardwood, Laminate they have it all.I would highly recommend these people for any kind of flooring needs. They get an A+ from me.

Description of Work
Sold me Vinyl tile for my kitchen floor.

Category carpet installation

Thank you for the review (removed member name). We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

D&NG

D&NG

N/A

We are a company that provides services Hardscapes and Stone Work on Blocks, Walls, Fireplace/Firepits, Patios, Pavers, Outdoor Kitchen and Custom Stones. We are in the market more than 18 years and proving clients the best stone installation in Georgia.

Russell Brown Flooring

Double N Services

At Double N Services our goal is to provide exceptional quality service while using state-of-the-art eco-friendly products to give you spotless a clean home free of harmful chemicals. Our unique DNS Low Moisture Green & Clean System® uses advanced bio-active citrus cleaners and state-of-the-art "quick dry" techniques. They are effective yet safe for your family and pets. Our "quick dry" system uses high tech truck-mounted equipment for greater cleaning and extraction power and even quicker drying.

Offers by Double N Services on Angi