Arrowhead Plumbing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2007

Our goal is to help solve your problems. Plumbing is one of those services that's needed primarily when there is a problem. We understand the stress that can sometimes accompany these times. At Arrowhead, we have years of experience solving the problems of our customers. Not only do we employ Licensed, Master Plumbers but our workers diligently seek to educate and inform our customers. The more you know about your particular problem, there is the possibility of heading off future problems of the same nature. We are dedicated to performing quality work while giving you excellent customer service. We will respond quickly to your emergency needs because we understand the importance of your home and in providing our clients with the assistance they need during stressful periods. Our Snellville plumbers know the area very well and will report to your home or office ready to give you the plumbing service you need. Don't hire an inexperienced plumber that will only make temporary fixes. You need someone that knows the ins and outs of plumbing repairs. Choose Arrowhead for all of your Snellville plumbing service needs! Call today and schedule and appointment. Our master plumbers will make the necessary repairs in a short matter of time so you can get back to the things that matter most in your life!...

A Service Provider's profile image

+5 more images

4.3

plumbers (638)water heaters (60)drain cleaning (47)drain pipe installation (23)sewer cleaning (16)home remodeling (13)gas leak repair (9)gutter cleaning (1)electrician (1)

07/28/2019

Rosie C.

Arrowhead was on time and finished the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Toilet Tank repair

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

06/20/2019

Robert W.

Exceptional service. I purchased a hot water heater and planned to use another plumber. At the distributor I asked him if he had any plumbers to recommend and pointed me to Derrick Bell from Arrowhead. I shared with Derrick pictures of the current hot water heater and he gave me a price with service warranty. It was a fair and competitive price. I proceeded to have Arrowhead replace my hot water heater with the one I purchased. Derrick and team showed up. They did a great job and he make sure I understood how to operate the hot water heater and extend the life through maintenance. I will use Arrowhead again for any future work.

Description of Work
Replace hot water heater

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

08/01/2018

James L P.

Arrowhead Plumbing came in. Checked all drainage lines just to find out that the problem was A. Old iron pipes, B Re plumbing from a previous remodel was not plum and where a toilet was years ago had not been capped off properly. In 5 hours, they came in and cut out the remaining iron pipes and re piped all the drain lines from both bathrooms. They were careful and left the area cleaner than it was. Arrowhead Plumbers will be the only plumber we will use going forward.

Description of Work
We used our home warranty to try and fix a drainage problem. One toilet would back up every 3-4 flushes. Home warranty would not do anything since there was not a leak. They sent 2 plumbers and no fix.

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

03/09/2018

Bev W.

Very professional and a great price.

Description of Work
Install new toilet.

Work Completed On 02/09/2018

03/01/2018

Orlando J.

The job went well. Derrick Bell and his crew were always punctual and courteous while doing the work. The work exceeded my expectations. CJ, the drywall repair guy, also did a great job.

Description of Work
Repipe of house... replace poly in slab with Pex in walls and attic

Category plumbing, drain pipe, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/26/2018

01/26/2018

Valerie M.

The work was performed fine until I discovered a leak under 1 of the toilets and the water surfaced on my garage ceiling. When I called to check if the parts were still under warranty, the owners wife who I inquired information from demonstrated low tolerance, was verbally abusive, yelled at me and Hung in my face. When I called to ask her why she became even more irate, abusive and hung up on me again. I didn't expect this behavior especially when I never experienced rude behavior from any of the employees of Arrowhead. It's horrible when owners family members act so unprofessional.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 toilets to Koehler, snaked plumbing line and checked water pressure.

Work Completed On 01/26/2018

On 1/25/2018, Derrick Bell spoke to [Member Name Removed] regarding the incident and apologized for any misunderstanding or inconvenience that the incident may have caused. Advised [Member Name Removed] that the work performed in June and July of 2016 had a one year warranty. Because she is a valued customer, I advised [Member Name Removed] that I would come to her home and access the issue at no charge. She stated she will get someone else to perform repairs due to her concern with the office. I followed up with her on 1/26/2018 to see if there is anything that Arrowhead Plumbing can do to resolve her issue. [Member Name Removed] stated that she had the plumbing issue addressed with another contractor. Regardless of any situation, Arrowhead Plumbing is willing to satisfy the customer.

10/17/2017

Connor B.

Smoothly! The gentleman was really helpful he even checked the temp & water heater

Description of Work
Find leak and replace kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 10/17/2017

10/16/2017

Connie K.

Great job getting everything fixed.

Description of Work
Replace a faucet outside and repair 4 leaky faucets inside.

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

10/02/2017

Lisa T.

Unfortunately, the cartridge valve replacement was not done by the plumber, and we ended up doing it ourselves by watching a youtube video. If your plumber tells you he can't fix something without tearing up your tile, and getting a whole new housing for the plumbing, and then you fix it yourself without all that by watching a youtube video, perhaps you have the wrong plumber. He did install the pressure reducing valve, though. [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
A shower cartridge valve replacement and a water pressure reducing valve installed.

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

09/29/2017

John M.

I received a phone call from the person who was to come out to do the work and he was very short and snarky with me just over the phone letting me know he would be to our house in 30 minutes. Once he arrived he was very short tempered and basically came out and said that it didn't matter what price the office gave or what I had from angie's list, his price was different, and If I didn't like it he didn't have to do the work. After this occurred I asked him to go ahead and leave and he became more confrontational. After he left, I spoke to his office and he accused my wife and I of yelling at him, yelling profanities, and falsified every portion of the encounter. Obviously we decided to move on and hire a more reliable professional who was interested in providing the work requested.

Description of Work
Needed to have two toilets re-installed.

Work Completed On 09/29/2017

09/27/2017

Robert M.

Done well and quickly. Very professional and took care to avoid unnecessary mess. Cleaned-up very well after work was done.

Description of Work
Install new kitchen faucet.

Work Completed On 09/27/2017

09/12/2017

Lynn R.

Great! One more to go and they are all done!

Description of Work
Potty replacement

Work Completed On 09/12/2017

09/03/2017

David W.

He arrived on time and finished quickly. Would recommend

Description of Work
toilet replacement

Work Completed On 12/29/2016

08/10/2017

margaret G.

Fixed it within 10 minutes! Did an awesome job.

Description of Work
Toilet was continuously running.

Work Completed On 04/04/2017

08/01/2017

Madhukar N.

They didn't even charge me for the trip. They asked me I can get refund for the offer I bought. I will definitely using them for plumbing issues in future.

Description of Work
I thought we had leak under the kitchen sink. Arrow head pluming scheduled a service call same day and didn't find any issue. They said, it's probably some old water and don't have any leak.

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

07/31/2017

Gadar N.

He was in the house less than half an hour! Found the problem, got another part, put it all back together, made sure it all worked and he was gone. Excellent work!

Description of Work
Hot water switch was worn out

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

06/26/2017

SUKUMAR D.

I got it through my insurance. It was ok and it was fine. My insurance would not let he replacement. They did come at times and do everything. They called the insurance and said we need the replacement, but they said it would not be covered. We got it from my neighbor just picked it up for me. They are a good company. The insurance it was $55 to go get it. If the insurance approved it was free, but if they do not then it is not free. The pricing is depending on the service provider, most of the time I found it good. They were helpful. I would use them in the future. They come on time and they tried to fix everything. But if the insurance did not approve there is nothing they can do about that.

Work Completed On 05/26/2017

04/20/2017

Richard G T.

Derrick Bell and his crew did a fantastic job. They were very prompt and professional. After receiving a few quotes, I thought the price was very fair. I would highly recommend using this company.

Description of Work
Replaced sewage pipe on the exterior of home due to cracked pipe and roots

Category plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 04/20/2017

03/02/2017

Andrew N.

Went great! They were on time and got everything done in short order.

Description of Work
Install new faucet and garbage disposer

Work Completed On 11/02/2016

02/21/2017

J Susan A.

They were good. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They put some faucets in for me and that was fine.

Work Completed On 05/04/2016

01/31/2017

Susan H.

Thought it was a tad pricey but my wife reminded me of all the work that was done and the amount of time actually spent on the job. So all in all very fair price for complete toilet replacement and removal plus additional work in second bathroom.

Description of Work
Removed and Replaced toilet in one bathroom. Serviced drainage problem in another bathroom.

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

01/31/2017

boon O.

tech showed up on time and wanted an additional $275 dollars to complete the repair. He indicated that there was extra work that needed to get done on the floor. So lets get something straight, my bathroom was working like it should until I decided to upgrade since this seemed like a good deal, there were no leaks, it was just old. In the process of ripping up my working toilet, and then telling me I needed to spend twice the amount of money I paid for the service to install the new one, now I have no functioning master toilet because I will not be held hostage by this kind of treatment. I attempted to call the company to explain, but no one would take the time to take any notes.... so here we are. I have hired another company from the yellow pages to install and they quoted me $300 for a new toilet and even came out to inspect it before giving me the price. I will be putting a hold on the CC payment to angies list. so please make this right. And NO, I will not pay the transportation charge just for coming up to my house to do nothing.

Description of Work
Purchased their new toilet install deal for $297. AWFUL! DEAL DO NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE

Work Completed On 01/31/2017

01/23/2017

linda H.

It went well. We were given an 'Angie's list' discount and were well cared for. From initial intake to visit, we were treated like family.

Description of Work
We initially thought we knew the problem but learned we didn't. They diagnosed the problem and discovered the real issue.