All-star Roof, Siding & Gutter

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2012

3.8

1911 Grayson Highway 8-348

Grayson, GA 30017

Since 1992, Allstar Roof & Gutter has been dedicated to quality service, expertise, and workmanship throughout the Atlanta Metropolitan area. We continue to strive to offer you the best possible products in roofing, siding, painting, and windows. Feel free to browse our site and contact us to

07/06/2014

Daniel K.

Cancelled because was never contacted

Description of Work
Never did the work

06/14/2014

Andy S.

2014. Someone received a free $99.00Called to set-up appointment. Had to call kore than once to get reply. Finally established date. Did not show-up due to "ther guy" being too far away to make it by end of day. I had to call a couple of times to reschedule. they should have contacted me to reschedule. Thunderstorm prevented service so appt mutually agreed to cancel. they never called to reschedule. I tried to reschedule received an attempt or two by company to connect, but i was un available. I/they never tried again. Holidays and other things took priority for me. I never called back and they never tried me again. Offer expired 4/2014. Someone got a free $99.00 from me. I will not use this vendor or the special offers again. Not worth the hassle.

Description of Work
never performed service

04/28/2014

Denise S.

Cleo came to house to discuss what we were wanting done. offered several options and choice of colors. all of our questions were answered and no pressure to make a decision immediately. Work was delayed due to weather, but was impressed with the short time to get the job done and small issues were resolved quickly and professionally. Team of 3-4 were here each day (total of 5 days) to complete job. clean up was good. Cleo was very good on keeping us up to date on delays due to weather and was here on the final day to walk around to make sure everything was to our satisfaction. Called and informed us when dumpster would be delivered and picked up.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding and soffet on entire house.

04/10/2014

Patricia H.

Service provider makes appointments, doesn't show up and doesn't show up for rescheduled appointments. I have gone through this 3 times with All- Star so I am asking for a refund.

Category gutter repair, roofing

03/20/2014

patricia K.

I have tried to call them about 3 times and I’ve left voice messages. I have never heard anything back from them. I am inquiring with Angie’s List for a refund. Have an nice day.

Description of Work
I purchased a $99 Big Deal for a roof tune-up and inspection.

03/20/2014

Vaughn W.

Nothing was done. Provider did not honor his contract

Description of Work
rescheduled 3 times and never turned up or offered an excuse .Suspect a scam

02/27/2014

Mary C.

They had a good price. There were several issues though. The owner would tell me one thing and not live up to his word.

Description of Work
Put a new roof on my house.

02/19/2014

Jodie P.

The gentlemen who came said he would have someone from the office call me to reschedule. I got no call back and then I could not contact anyone by phone. I used the messaging center at Angie's list to email them several times and never got a response back.

Description of Work
I was contacted via email to schedule this Big Deal service, but when they came they wanted to quote me a new roof. This coupon was to have the roof tuned up and inspected.

02/07/2014

Ingo W.

contacted them several times (email, voice mail, etc.) without success

Description of Work
nothing

01/23/2014

Andrew Z.

I purchased the $99 special on Angies List and I cannot get a hold of provider to come out and look at my roof. I have called you several times and they have not returned my calls, nor have they answered my emails.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from All-star Roof, Siding & Gutter.

01/22/2014

James S.

Didn't acknowledge the online service date request. No follow up on a phone message asking to schedule an appointment. Getting a refund as I won't do business with a company this unresponsive.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from All Star Roof Siding and Gutters - Last Chance: $99 for a Roof Tune-Up and Inspection

01/21/2014

Ellen P.

Overall - a BIG F. I was excited to have a roof inspection due to lots of rain in the South. It took over ten business days to get to today's scheduled appointment and the contractor never showed up. A telephone call from me to him revealed he did not know me, had no appointment scheduled, and seemed totally unaware that he was going to do an inspection. He said, he would be glad to come out and give an estimate. I said, I already paid for the inspection. At this point I gave up. Thank you.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from All-star Roof, Siding & Gutter.

01/18/2014

Frank G.

I purchased an "Angie's Big Deal" to have the roof of my rental property inspected and minor repairs done. I set up an appointment over a week in advance to meet the vendor between 11:30-noon. The vendor arrived about 1 PM. He looked at my roof and told me he had to go to his shop (about 15 min away) to get a different ladder. Two hours later he still had not returned. I left the property and requested a refund from Angie's List for work not performed.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from All-star Roof, Siding & Gutter - Last Chance: $99 for a Roof Tune-Up and Inspection

01/15/2014

John C.

I've call them on two occasions to schedule them to come out. They never showed up for the appointments and no one called to follow up.

Description of Work
I purchased the Big Deal for a Roof Tune-Up and Inspection.

We called several times to reset appointment after rain but was unable to reach [member name removed].

01/13/2014

Michael C.

They came out pretty quick after I purchased the "Big Deal" and the service went very well. They did a good job. There were extra charges but it was normal because my roofing is bigger than the 2000 sq ft covered in the coupon. We just had to pay extra for the additional sq ft. They came out and took care of business. There was one minor hitch but it was really minor, minor like they said they would come out on a Tuesday and nobody showed up, they came out Wednesday instead. That was really the thing. The guy came out promptly and reviewed the roof. Then we talked about the money and I gave him a check for the extra amount. They came out put the roof on and I haven't had a problem with it. They did a good job as far as putting everything in, cleaning up and taking the stuff out. I had no problems with them.

Description of Work
I purchased a "Big Deal" from All-star Roof, Siding & Gutter and they did some roofing service for me.

01/05/2014

Mari P.

I did not end up receiving a report with pictures as advertised, let alone any written report at all. I know there is at least one spot where shingles are bad and that was not pointed out by the person who did the inspection.

Description of Work
Got a coupon for roof inspection.

01/02/2014

Xiaoqin L.

A very weird experience with this company. Got the Big Deal thru the Angieslist. I checked out the previous reviews which are good. I emailed and got very quick and nice responses. Scheduled the first appointment with no problem. On the day of the appointment, I got an email stating the contractor had a family emergency and needed to reschedule. This was disappointing but acceptable. Rescheduled another appointment. The contractor showed up this time on-time. However he told me that he could not inspect the roof because he didn't know it was two story house. I specifically mentioned the house was 2 stories in the emails to the company when I scheduled the appointment. He told me that he will have to call me to reschedule the appointment again. After that, it was very difficult to schedule another appointment. Finally the contractor called back and said that he was sending someone in the next day. I waited for the second contractor, who has no idea what he was suppose to be doing. I informed him that he was suppose to inspect my roof and do some minor repairs. After less than 30 min, he told me he was done. He told me he repaired a few nail pops. Then he told me that I need to call the first contractor because he has no gas money to get home. I was confused at first. I tried to contact the first contractor, but couldn't get through. Finally I had to pay the second guy gas money just to get him to leave. This was on top of what I paid for the Big Deal. I called the first contractor the next day and informed him on the previous day event. Asked for a quote, and he told me he will get back to me. So have not heard from him at all. I guess he is not interested in my business.

Description of Work
I got the big deal for roof inspection, maintenance.

12/26/2013

Pancha V.

Wasted my time on making appointment and never came.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from All-star Roof, Siding & Gutter.

Category gutter repair

12/14/2013

Michael M.

I singed the proposal and sent back to him asking for a reply to ensure he received the signed proposal, no response. I called him a few days later to make sure he received it. He said he would work me in the following week. Not another word from him and he never did the work. Two weeks later I sent an email to find out what was going on and he asked what project it was for. I replied asking when they would perform the work but heard nothing back. I emailed multiple times and finally stated that if I did not hear back the following day I would engage another roofer, again no response. They were completely unresponsive overall and more or less gave my business to another roofer. The low rating on Angie's List is well deserved.

Description of Work
Cleo came out to inspect my roof and gave me a proposal for work to be performed.

12/13/2013

Ranga B.

One person by name, Cleo came and went around the house. When my wife showed the list of activities they are suppose to do as per the deal, he said, he will come back with tools and additional person to help. But never turned up. When I called him, he says your roof is pretty good. When I questioned him how you can say roof is good by just going around the house, but not going to the roof. Then he said he will come with help. Not one turned up. I really wasted lot of time on this and very much frustrated.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from All-star Roof, Siding & Gutter.

12/02/2013

Richard C.

The "special deal" was something of a joke in that the inspection was quite cursory. But my intent was to get a quote to do leak repair and that goal was accomplished, as was the subsequent repair. Overall I was pleased with the quality of work delivered by All-Star Roofing.

Description of Work
I used ALL-STAR ROOF, SIDING AND GUTTER

Category siding

12/01/2013

Eunice L.

Caulked and tapped down nails around vent pipes. Hopefully were able to cover a gap in the gutter helmet.

Description of Work
I purchased a BigDeal from All-star Roof, Siding & Gutter.

Category gutter repair

11/20/2013

vicki G.

As of now never received one. Would never use or refer to anyone.

Description of Work
No good. I called them out 3 times. Also, when he did come out, he said he would e-mail me a quote that night.

11/15/2013

Joy S.

The man who came out to the house knew nothing about the deal coupon. He told me what I needed done and gave me an estimate. I gave him a copy of the deal, and asked if it could be applied, even at face value. After two phone calls, they offered me 10 percent off the bill, which would have been less than half what I paid for the coupon. The worker came out and performed the work, and I paid in full.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from All-star Roof, Siding & Gutter.

11/15/2013

kurt K.

I thought I had bought and paid for a roof inspection. A man came around with his personal pickup truck and asked me what I wanted. I showed him the roof and asked for an inspection. He did NOT even bring a ladder. He just wanted to give me a price for a new roof. He said he would be back with a ladder, but never did. Instead, I got a quote for a new roof using Google Earth. A follow up call by this 'company' (salesman) allowed me to express my displeasure and he even agreed that NO ONE has to pay ANYTHING to get a quote on a new roof and he would "send him back out" to get me the roof inspection I paid for. To date, no one has shown up. |Angie, how do I get my money back? This is the first time I have used Angie, and I must say this reflects very poorly on you and the chances I will use you again. What stops vendors like this from ripping people off?

Description of Work
I used ALL-STAR ROOF, SIDING AND GUTTER.

GTO Painting

Many years of experience in painting.. interior, exterior, stains, any job you may have we can complete it. With the best process always applied to our work . Our quality is above the rest

2022 Super Service Award

Atlanta Painting Company

The Painters YOU can TRUST! We are a full service painting company specializing in home improvements for residential homeowners and commercial businesses. We offer services such as Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Stipple Ceiling Removal, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Flooring, and Gutter Installation. The Atlanta Painting Company proudly serves the greater metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia area including: Buckhead, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Marietta, Johns Creek, Norcross, Suwanee, Duluth, Woodstock, Peachtree Corners and everywhere in between. We also have an office located in Peachtree City to better service our customers on the southside of The Metro Atlanta area. We have a project minimum of $1500, and Free Color Consultations have a project minimum of $2000. Additional e-mail: leads@atlantapaintingcompany.com.

2022 Super Service Award

Green View Remodeling

Home of the BUY 1 Window and get 1 FREE!!!!! As renovation and window specialists, we have over 17 years of proven experience managing and educating our clients from Northern Virginia and Southern California to the Metro Atlanta area about the importance of quality when shopping for the perfect replacement windows for your home or office. 6 Window Minimum.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover, PayPal

Sell, service, and install Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters, Interior and Exterior Painting