AWT Construction

Georgia: General
06/30/2022

2639 US Hwy 41 N

Fort Valley, GA 31030

Owner operated. Cost is determined by the job. Financing available. Additional contact name - Wayne Thompson. Use subs for labor. No service charges....

gutter repair (154)roofing (90)siding companies (43)window replacement (31)decks & porches (19)door installation (17)home remodeling (17)patio enclosures (15)interior painting (9)awnings (9)handyman (8)drywall (8)

02/23/2021

Scot P.

It didn't. We requested and received an estimate, which we promptly agreed to. That was 6 months ago and have heard nothing since. I requested an update several times, and have not heard anything.

Description of Work
Siding Repair

Category siding

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

08/31/2020

Craig F.

Came to look at the projects; never e-mail the quote. I called twice and left a message to contact me. Never did; I don't recommend his services.

Description of Work
None was done

Category awnings,handyman service

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

08/03/2020

cynthia A.

It did not go. I was promised an estimate via email within 24 hours. I never got that estimate.

Description of Work
a new roof

Category awnings,roofing

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

07/02/2020

Renee W.

We called for an estimate. Tracy came out and talked to us and saw the extent of the job. He said he would email us an estimate that evening or the next day. He didn't, but we weren't concerned. We waited two weeks, and then called the office. We explained the situation, and the lady said she would get him to contact us in the next day or so. It has been over 2 months with no further word. We tried to be understanding, especially since we had AWT do gutters a few years ago and got excellent work and service. We are frustrated. This job still isn't done. We are looking for others now. A phone call to explain would have gone a long ways. I guess that they don't need business.

Description of Work
We needed painting of a pavilion, porches, and a new deck.

Category awnings,decks

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

I am very sorry that this has happened. In response to this review, I am working to retrain the sales staff in our communication procedures. Here at AWT, our goal is always clear, consistent communication with our customers. I regret that we did not live up to that goal in this instance. I intend to address this directly and hope to prevent this from happening in the future. I appreciate your review and hope that you will give us the opportunity to win your business in the future.

11/21/2019

Wendolyn O.

The work was never done. My complaint is that someone came to my home on 23 October 2019, took pictures and we discussed exactly what I wanted done. I was told that they would give me a couple of estimates to choose from, which I agreed. Well, after not hearing from anyone, on Nov1, I called the person who came out to my home asking for the estimate. He told me I would have them by the weekend, never received them. And still haven’t heard from this contractor. This is very poor service. If they were too busy or didn’t want the job, they should have informed me of that. I don’t appreciate him coming out taking photos of my home and then never getting back in contact with me reference the work I wanted done.

Description of Work
An smaller extended deck from a larger one and some other work on the larger deck.

Category decks

Work Completed On 10/23/2019

08/21/2019

Terrance T.

The staff at AWT were extremely professional and the quality of work was great! Angel and here team did a wonderful job. AWT consistently communicated with me and kept me informed from quote to completion, and their price was very reasonable. The recommendation from Craig made the patio look so much better than what I had in mind. Prior to contacting AWT, I received an initial quote from a competitor that was $3470 more, and when I told them that was ridiculous, they immediately modified it, but it was still $1460 more. There is a small issue with the screen not fully closing, I contacted AWT and they told m they would have Angel to stop by to take a look at it. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Screen In Patio

Category remodeling,sunrooms

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

01/30/2019

Jon S.

Work was completed in a timely manner despite weather-related interruptions. Roof and gutters look very nice. My home looks brand new again😋. I have yet to pay them.

Description of Work
Replaced roof. Replaced and installed new gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 01/30/2019

09/16/2018

Bruce C.

Excellent. Craig was great as was the installer!

Description of Work
Bathroom Floors

Category flooring contractor,gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

07/28/2018

SHARON E.

Instead of sending someone to do the $49 service they sent a guy to look at the roof and provide an estimate for new roof. This is the norm for this deal according to the guy that came and people have been complaining it is bait & switch. He came on a Monday and said he'd email the estimate by Wednesday and send the man to do the $49 job by Wednesday. I never heard from him again and never got the estimate he promised by email. After almost 2 weeks with no action, I called the company and told them I no longer wanted to do business with them and to cancel my request for the $49 deal. If they can't be faithful in little things, should they be trusted? I think they must have sold too many of the deals. They should also tell people when making the appt that the estimate guy would be coming first before any actual work gets done. I would have been quite angry if I'd missed work or made special arrangements to be home.

Description of Work
$49 ROOF SERVICE

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

We are sorry that there was a misunderstanding about the process for the deal you claimed. We inform all of our customers when scheduling the appointment that a technician will come out to look at the roof to ensure that the necessary repairs will be covered under the claimed deal and that an appointment will be made by the technician for the roofer to perform the repairs. We regret the misunderstanding and hope to hear from you for any future repair needs you may have.

07/22/2018

LJ C.

I submitted an inquiry online and Wayne came out and did an estimate the same week. We picked our color and two weeks later the workers were here doing the work. It was only supposed to take 3 days, but it ended up taking about 8 days. The quality of the material is great and it looks like they knew what they were doing I hope this last for so many years. I am amazed at how it looked before versus how my home looks now. I will be using them in future for other home decor in the future.

Description of Work
New siding, and gutters.

Category gutter repair,siding

Work Completed On 07/05/2018

Vinyl & house siding, windows, screen rooms,gutters, remodeling, solar attic fans, roofing & insulation, flooring sales and installation including hardwood, laminate, carpet, vinyl, LVT, and tile.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check