Office Depot

With Angi since September 2013

Additional DBA - Office Depot Inc....

Technical Support of Arizona LLC

We believe in offering technical services with a human touch. This means ensuring that technology makes your life easier, not harder. If you have a technical problem we will take the time needed to not just resolve the problem, but to understand what caused the problem and work out a solution to prevent the problem from happening again. In addition to simply loving technology, I have five years of professional experience in the IT field and working as a technical consultant. I have worked for large companies such as Banner Health in the IT department, worked for Raytheon Missile Systems as a contractor, and have helped many individuals, such as yourself. So you can be sure that I know how to provide a high quality white-glove experience regardless of your technical knowledge or experience. My goal is always to make it as easy for you to do what you need. My business is owner-operated. I made the decision to be owner-operated so I could personally ensure each person I help is only getting the highest level of service. I also cary $1,000,000 insurance policy to ensure you will be made whole if anything unforeseen were to happen.

All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

09/23/2013

Della T.

This was a fiasco; after paying (in advance) almost $300 to Office Depot, they took my computer and promised it to be ready on Sunday morning; it was not ready until the following week. That part was not a major problem and I would have let it go. However, when I went to pick it up, I saw that it had not been cleaned as promised and when I took it home and plugged it in, it was still slow, still not working properly and I could tell little difference except for the antivirus they had installed at a discount price. I had to work on it myself for several days to get it to work moderately. The maintenance person who took the computer in never again appeared nor talked to me about the problem. This is not acceptable to me and I would never again take another computer to Office Depot for repair. I hope others will have a better experience but this has been my experience. So live and learn! The entire experience was negative. This was my first time to have work done by Office Depot on my computers. Since that event, I have received all their advertising and promotional material in my email box -- they have a way to go insofar as customer service is concerned.

Description of Work
Obligated to restore computer to workable condition, removing virus, speeding up operation

Category computer repair