A & A Safe Lock & Door Co

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2007

5025 Courtney Dr

Forest Park, GA 30297

Since 1987, A & A Safe, Lock and Door Company has been the preferred repair specialist in the Atlanta areas. GPS controled and cell phone dispatching. Whether you need us after a break-in, to re-key locks, to install new locks or deadbolts, to change your safe combination, or to assist in a lock out, A&A Safe, Lock and Door Company is the one company that brings you all these services. One call gets it done today! ADDITIONAL PHONE #: 4043618360. Additional DBA - Security Resource Inc....

11/19/2018

Everick L.

It went well, they got the garage fixed. And they were on time. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They fixed the garage door, the spring was broke in the cable.

12/26/2017

Matthew P.

Locksmith successfully rekeyed two doors but gave bad advice regarding another job. In the end i hired another locksmith who had more expertise

Description of Work
Locks rekeyed

10/24/2017

John S.

Terrific. Got a new residential heavy duty LiftMaster twin gate operator installed. Paul Henderson in sales and A&A's gate techs Jon and Jonathan are terrific. Gate works great! Very secure. Opens/closes by car controller, keypad, internet, and iPhone App. Wife and I are so pleased. Leaving 5-star reviews everywhere. Will want to look at house locks sometime... and probably a small security safe and will look to A&A for whole home security.

Description of Work
Residential Gate Operator

Category garage doors, locksmith, driveway gates

09/10/2016

Lafondra G.

Description of Work
We called and they answered and to go a step above they did not leave the site until they knew we were completely satisfied. Excellent customer service is what we received with an extensive knowledge, professionalism and great quality work. We will let everyone in need of locksmith services we know to call this business and expect the best.

03/03/2016

Joe A.

Description of Work
Replaced door lock. |Great service and people!

09/29/2015

Robert J.

Description of Work
Opened house door. Went well.

07/06/2015

Renee E C.

very good job.

Description of Work
reset combination lock. rekeyed front door lock

06/24/2015

June T.

It went well.The appointment was re-scheduled once and the person was late for the 2nd appointment. The work was done well.

Description of Work
Put in New dead bolt locks and 're-keyed existing door locks.

02/18/2015

STEVE D.

Overall, it went quite well. The installers arrived on time on each installation were very professional. The same installers each time. They removed the old doors and frame and replaced the doors as previously described. I provided Schlage locks and deadbolts and they installed and keyed them.It took about three hours each time and they hauled away the old doors. My only complaint would be that the salesman on the first door purchased, while courteous, didn't have sufficient product knowledge to answer my follow up questions. It went well though, but by the time I decided to have the second door done, he was no longer with the company. The main thing was that the installers were terrific and I have been very pleased with the doors.

Description of Work
Installed an energy star rated fiberglass entry door, no rot frame, kick plate, threshold, StrikeMasterdoor reinforcer, lock, deadbolt and knob (which I provided) and new hinges. I had a second side door of the same type installed about two months later. I didn't have the door reniforcer on the second door so the price was about $1200.00. Both doors were a "mill finish", so I could paint or stain them later when I got ready to paint the house. I believe the A&A office in Lawrenceville handled this sale and installation, but I can't tell from the invoice.

12/30/2014

Janet A.

Repairman was on time. Work was done quickly.

Description of Work
Rail had come loose from the wall of the garage. The repairman put an angle iron up and resecured the rail to the wall at the top of the door.

09/27/2013

Brad G.

Arrived on time. Knowledgeable of the problem. Quick fix

Description of Work
Fix Garage Door

08/22/2013

Yvonne S.

I have no problems with them. They're great at promptness and response. The locksmith was there within the time frame that they stated.

Description of Work
I used A & A Safe Lock & Door Company to change the lock on our front door.

06/10/2013

Thaddeus P.

Contact A and A via email Wednesday evening and the next morning they called in response to my email.. After a brief discussion with the Customer Service Associate she arranged to have a Sales Representative visit my residence on Friday to evaluate the job. He arrived on time for the scheduled appointment. Initially I was considering getting the garage door repaired but after evaluating my options with the Sales Representative I decided to have another door installed. Please note there was absolutely no pressure to persuade me either way. The installation was scheduled for Tuesday June 11th however I received a call from the Sales Rep indicating they could install the door on Monday if it was convenient. On Monday the Service Tech arrived on time and installed the door. A special thanks to the courteous office personnel who handle my inquiries and thank you Randy Slade, Sales Representative and Scott Estew, Service Tech for your professionalism.

Description of Work
Install double garage door

04/13/2013

Andrea W.

Overall, the service was fantastic. They were really good. They were on time and did everything they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
I needed to have keys recut.

Category garage doors, locksmith

04/13/2013

Ramak S.

great

Description of Work
Electric door lock

06/20/2012

Penelope M.

It went well. A little pricey, but the man was very nice.

Description of Work
My sliding glass door lock was changed.

06/08/2012

Hans K.

The minute you walk into their store, you get the feeling you have found a good place. It has clearly been there a while (the rest of Cheshire Bridge Rd. has evolved to restaurants and clubs!) The lady behind the counter knew her stuff and was good to deal with. They have a small products area where they sell locks, anti-theft devices, and other related items. It was a gold mine of hard-to-fine items. I purchased a door-reinforcer and some window locks. As for my job, they did it well and on time. Actually, they undercharged me a bit: my keys had and quot;teethand quot; on both sides, which costs more, but they stood by their original price quote, which was for one-sided keys.

Description of Work
I had a collection of locking gates but no key. I took one to them, and they retrofitted the key. All in all, it was a pretty simple task for a locksmith. They did it well, on time, at a good price, and professionally.

Category garage doors, locksmith, doors, driveway gates

03/29/2012

Robert H.

No follow-up to my request for information.

Description of Work
I called ... no response. I e-mailed, received a voice mail; I responded to the voice mail and received no response.

02/02/2012

Aneesh M.

They are quick and professional.

Description of Work
They rekey my locks in my home.

05/08/2010

George J.

Fast, efficient, professional.

Description of Work
Changed all door locks on home and did a wonderful and quick job at very reasonable cost.

09/10/2007

L J.

They did a fantastic job. They were very friendly and they even called ahead of time to let me know that they were coming. In fact, they were even early for the appointment. I really can't remember the exact cost of their service.

Description of Work
A & A Door installed an a single garage door opener for me.

03/19/2003

CATHY M.

HE DID NOT EVEN CHARGE ME. HE WAS VERY GOOD.

Description of Work
THEY FIXED THE GARAGE DOOR THAT WOULD NOT OPEN.

Reeds Welding and Fabrication

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Stonemountain Welding

With over 30 years of welding experience, I specialize in handrails and wrought iron fences, metal fabrication, and plumbing

Offers by Stonemountain Welding on Angi
    Overhead Door Company of Atlanta™

Since 1935, Atlanta's ONLY distributor of Overhead Door™ brand. You'll never pay for anything you don't need. We never use subcontractors. Never pay a travel charge. After hours emergency service available by calling 404-390-1983. Visit our working showroom of garage doors and openers. FREE IN-HOME ESTIMATES. Additional locations - Overhead Door Company of NE Georgia™ Athens, and Overhead Door Company of Greater Hall County™ Gainesville.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Commercial and Residential Garage Door Installation and Repair Services / Commercial and Residential Locksmith Services / Commercial and Residential Entry Door Installation and Repair / High Security Access Control Locks and Systems / Commercial and Residential Safes / Commercial and Residential Gate Opening Devices / Authorized Liftmaster Dealer / Authorized Schlage Key Center

Please Inquire