Trash Panda Rentals

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

5125 Railroad Ave

Flowery Branch, GA 30542

Feel free to request any additional protocols. We will do all necessary during the current times to make our customers feel comfortable. Dumpster delivery is contactless with instructions for placement given over the phone unless you opt to be present. Live load option by college students can be done wearing a mask upon simple request.

We accept remote payment
Hauling Project

Hauling Project

hauling
Loading wood for hauling

Specializing in dumpster rental services, removal of unwanted items, junk hauling, trash removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

dumpster rental (7)hauling (2)trash removal (1)

06/07/2021

It went smooth and everything was amazing. Customer service is fantastic and they communicated constantly. Would recommend to anyone who needs a dumpster.

Description of Work
Dumpster Rental Service

Category hauling services,dumpster service

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

05/16/2021

The trash panda crew was amazing helping me haul out my trash and even helped move in some items around so I could finish up my spring cleaning! Guys were so polite, careful with my items and expedient. Would highly recommend Trash Panda for my dumpster and hauling needs!!

Description of Work
hauling

Category hauling services,dumpster service

Work Completed On 05/16/2021

05/06/2021

They were great, did a great job and I will highly recommended.

Description of Work
They picked up a dumpster.

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/28/2021

It went great. Timely delivery and pick up.

Description of Work
Dumpster Rental Service

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

04/26/2021

Tonya was very professional, she handled everything quickly and efficiently. Process was fast and very easy. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Dumpster Rental Service

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

04/21/2021

Trash Panda provided a responsive delivery and quick pickup each time used.

Description of Work
Quick Pickup

Category garbage collection,dumpster service

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

01/25/2021

It was excellent, they delivered it on schedule and it was great. i would refer him to my friends, everybody that I spoke with on the phone was very professional. It was a top notch service and very easy.

Description of Work
They delivered a dumpster container to my home, then I filled it up and they picked it up and throwed it away.

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

Dumpster rental services, removal of unwanted items, junk hauling, trash removal, and more!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal