Ross Property Services, LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2016

Awards & Badges

Located In

Flowery Branch, GA 30542

Tennis Court Soft Washing Complete!

Tennis Court Soft Washing Complete!

pressure washing202030542
RPS completed this soft wash for a local HOA that we work with annually to maintain their beautiful tennis courts.

Local pressure washing professionals! With our process, the perfect combination of detergents, high volume, but low-medium pressure of heated water we can achieve near-perfect results without causing damage. Ask about our great deals on pressure washing, surface cleaning, soft washing and roof cleaning!...

pressure washing (11)driveway gate installation (1)house painting (3)woodworking (3)interior painting (2)deck cleaning (2)siding companies (1)

09/18/2020

The entire crew at RPS were absolutely AMAZING! I was in a time crunch and they stepped up and knocked it out of the park. Impeccable customer service, competitive pricing and top notch excellent work! I give them 10 stars and an A+++. If you are looking for a truly all around exceptional company, you need to go with RPS. You’ll be glad you did. Trust me! (If I could upload photos of their work I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

09/17/2020

Mr Ross was on time and did an excellent job. Also gave me an estimate on painting the house and new gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway and sidewalk needed cleaning.

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

08/10/2020

Very friendly and did a great job I was very happy with the company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business.

05/21/2020

The job was done very well! Easy to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

05/20/2020

Amazing work and performance. I would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

05/15/2020

Awesome!! DOD a GREAT job and was punctual as well. He was very knowledgeable about the needs of the deck, as well as our house. I would definitely hire him again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck paint and pressure washing

CATEGORY deck cleaning,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

05/12/2020

My house and driveway look brand new after being pressure washed. Ross services was onsite exactly on appointment time and preformed the job in a timely manner. My house and driveway looks like the day I moved in. Thank you for your service. I definitely recommend using this company. The guys were extremely friendly and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

05/12/2020

Ross Properties did a phenomenal job! They were on time, professional, and their customer service was excellent! They answered all of my questions without making it seem like a chore to answer them. Thank you Ross Properties! I will definitely hire you again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

05/12/2020

Jeff was very knowledgeable about his service and answered all my questions. I would recommend him to anyone and will call for service again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

05/08/2020

Perfectly for inside and outside painting and also pressurewashing .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

CATEGORY siding,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2020

Commercial and Residential: - Pressure Washing - Gutter Cleaning, Repair, Replacement & Installs - Deck/Fence Staining, Repair & Rebuilds - Interior Painting - Exterior Painting - Carpentry and Wood Repair - Siding Repair & Replacement - Drywall - Concrete Sealing & Waterproofing - Concrete Painting & Acid Staining - Epoxy Concrete Floors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal