J&R Heating & Cooling

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2014

443 Chappell Rd

Fayetteville, GA 30215

At J&R Heating and Cooling, we have over 20 years of experience in the HVAC industry. It is our mission to provide our customers with a dependable, family-owned and operated company that provides all of their heating, cooling, and air quality needs. We are committed to offering the highest possible level of service, maintenance, repair, and installation at the most reasonable prices. We service all brands of equipment. SATURDAY AND SUNDAY HOURS ARE BY APPOINTMENT....

01/24/2022

Raymond W.

It didn’t go! Received call immediately after my inquiry and scheduled appointment. Received call following day to reschedule for same day 2 hrs later. On day of appointment waited and waited, unfortunately no show no call. UNPROFESSIONAL! The other recommended Pro provided estimate and project in progress..

Description of Work
Replace/install new HVAC system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I believe you have the wrong company. We do not have you listed in our system and we have never not shown up at a service call. Your time is valuable and we respect that. Although there are times that technicians may run late, we would never not show up. We are a small, local business and we take pride in being both honest and trustworthy. I apologize again that you experienced this, but I can guarantee that it was not our company that you had this experience with. I welcome you to call us at any time at 770-376-6760.

10/13/2020

S C.

Amazing! Joe is awesome. He was attentive and knowledgeable during our initial site visit. The attic and HVAC system were attacked by raccoons...and it was just a mess. Instead of trying to bamboozle me into purchasing a new system, he did a thorough check of the existing system, and we found it worked!! He walked me through the repairs, and his pricing was fair. Joe was punctual to his appointment time, and returns phone calls and emaiils with haste. The estimate and appointment scheduling was very professional, and prompt. Joe has been the best contracting experience I have had in a long while. J&R Cooling & Heating is family owned and operated. They aren’t out here trying to take advantage of the client, and stand by their work. I highly recommend this company! You will not go wrong by hiring them. I wish you could duplicate their work ethic, just stellar!

Description of Work
New duct work

08/06/2020

Yvonne A.

Over the phone I was told that the service call of $87 would be go towards the repairs if their company did the work... I agreed. However, when the service man got there, inspected the repair work, put a putty looking substance on the part needing repair that did not adhere or stiffen, he then said he had to order a condenser pan and charged me $87 for the service call and $45 for the work he said he did (putting puffy substance on broken part). I paid the amount asked, but want other unsuspecting customers who may use this company to be aware of some of their tactics.

Description of Work
Condenser pan

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I apologize for the miscommunication/misunderstanding. Our service/diagnostics call charge is $87 and covers the cost of the technician diagnosing your system. That charge never goes towards the repair. If you had to replace your system, the $87 would be credited towards a new system. We take pride in being an honest, trustworthy company and your satisfaction is our top priority. Therefore, we would like to reimburse you for the repair. Please call our office at 770-376-6760 to let us know where to send the check.

06/10/2020

Robert F.

Outstanding professional service. Joe arrived on time and quickly diagnosed the problem. Explained the problem and the cost to repair. He did not try to sell me a new system. I will definitely call again for all HVAC issues. Reasonable prices. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Serviced A/C

09/16/2019

Rita P.

Great! Responded immediately to request for quote. Provided professional, reasonable estimate right away. Scheduled our job, arrived on time, performed work and cleaned up the mess. Thank you Joe and Robin. We will call you the next time we need HVAC work.

Description of Work
Repair and replace torn duct work in crawl space.

08/27/2019

J L.

Excellent. Joe was direct, honest and informative.

Description of Work
Air conditioning repair

04/05/2019

LEE G.

Joe was great. Turns out my state of the art thermostat had defaulted to incorrect settings due to a power outage. Joe did not charge for his time. True integrity which is why I am repeat customer.

Description of Work
Heat pump heat function was not working.

07/04/2018

James H.

Great service. Reasonably priced.It didn't take long to make an appointment. I will definitely call him again.

Description of Work
AC Unit not cooling

06/18/2018

eric C.

Went well. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Uh, heating & cooling

04/30/2018

Jeff K.

J&R contacted me immediately after requesting service through this site. They set up a date to come by. I got the call that morning that he was on his way. He performed the inspection with no issues. He then thoroughly explained what he did, the warranty on the work, and took payment before being on his way. He was very friendly and professional. There were no issues, and I have no complaints. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Annual inspection and tune-up on A/C system.

01/03/2018

J R.

Very professional; took the time to explained everything from start to finish; got my unit up and running in no time. Will be calling this company again. The price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Repair HVAC; not heating

11/18/2017

LaShawn S.

Great Communication. Very professional. and HONEST!!!! They are my go to people for HVAC needs for my homes. Hire Them!!!! Seriously.

Description of Work
J and R have come out to my Fayetteville home to do repairs on both old units. Very honest and informative regarding repair vs replace of the units. When it's time, I will definitely call J and R for new units.

09/07/2017

Todd M.

Go ahead and call J&R now and set up a consult, don't worry, I'll wait... Done? Good, because you won't regret that call. From start to finish, I couldn't have asked for a more friendly, professional, or understanding team than J&R. The install was meticulous, very detailed, going over the work to ensure nothing was missed. The quote was outlined from the beginning, any questions were answered without hesitation, and the details of the install were clearly outlined with no sneaky business. I knew what I was getting into, and everything was clear. So now I have a new, more efficient unit. Considering mine was probably built when the dinosaurs roamed the Earth, I don't regret a thing. Most of all, I do not regret giving J&R my continued business as long as I am living in the area.

Description of Work
Quote, and new Air Conditioner, full replacement,

07/24/2017

Carrie H.

Excellent and efficient company! Very honest! I highly recommend this company and will be using them for any future a/c repairs.

Description of Work
A/C needed refrigerant.

07/13/2017

Michael J.

Excellent customer service and very professional. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
The air in my house stopped working. Joe quickly identified the problem and had the house cooling back down in no time at all.

03/03/2017

Larry H.

Joe, expert technician, always thorough, honest and concerned with keeping the systems at their peak. All work and installation has been superior. More like a friend than just someone you hire to do a job. J & R, my first, last and only recommendation for HVAC.

Description of Work
Regular maintenance and needed repair or outdated system; installation and maintenance of high efficiency equipment.

03/02/2017

Jane J.

Joe is a true gentleman-very knowledgeable-we have never had any problem because he knows what needs to keep everything working properly. I have recommended him to neighbors and they all think he is great!

Description of Work
Semi-annual maintenance-change filters & replaced board in unit up in attic when it burned out after 13 years of us.

02/19/2017

Frances S.

The service person was on time and worked efficiently with a complete explanation of work completed. The entire experience went very well.

Description of Work
J&R Heating & Cooling has been providing my service contract for several years now. The company has responded promptly and have been most professional with both quality work and fees that are reasonable. I would recommend this company to anyone and would definitely hire them again. I have been highly happy with the service. Frances St. John

02/16/2017

Nell G.

J&R provides excellent service, and I have contracted with them for years. They are responsive, professional, and always do a complete job when here. The prices extremely reasonable, and time is taken to troubleshoot potential problems. The quality of work is great. I could not be more pleased to have them providing service to my home.

Description of Work
Ongoing Maintenance of my Heating & Air Systems.

02/13/2017

Hank H.

outstanding....always on time, professional and quality work

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance and repair of multiple systems/properties

02/13/2017

Shannon R.

J&R has always been a reliable company and their services are top notch. They have always performed at a higher level than other companies. J&R identified a problem in 30 seconds, whereas it took our home warranty company 3 separate visits. All of their repairs have been right the first time without fail. You just can't trust anybody to come into your home and take care of your HVAC but you can trust J&R.

Description of Work
Multiple services over years including faulty wiring, leak from coil, faulty capacitor, installing thermostats, etc.

Lexann J.

J&R came out promptly and fixed the problem. After that, Joe became my regular Heat & Air maintenance guy! Joe is always on time, quick & efficient, friendly and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
My A/C was not cooling, and I called J&R based on a recommendation from a friend.

Carter J.

We checked around for prices and J and R gave us the best price. He showed up on time, was very polite and everything was cleaned up after he was done.. I could not ask for a better experience.

Description of Work
We needed a whole new AC unit..

LaRheasa T.

My heat went out during one of the cold snaps in December and Joe was very quick to respond. He did all he could to keep the system running until they were able to get it replaced. He was very quick to return calls and text during the whole process. I was very pleased with the work and response times. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing Heating and Air work done.

Description of Work
They replaced our heating and air system as both were old and the heater quick working.

08/17/2016

Carissa E.

I could say a lot of cool things about my experience with J & R Heating and Cooling but let me hi-lite the things that stood out to me. Joe was friendly from the start and a pleasure to do business with. He gave me the best price and I am more then happy with my purchase. He never tried to sell me anything I really didn't need (or want) and he explained everything he was doing every step of the way. Secondly, I believe the little things mean the most. Today in the mail I got a personal note of thanks. I appreciate the fact that J&R took the time to hand write out a note of Thanks and they appreciated my business. (Now a days people will send an automated email). I wish him years of success. Joe is an honest hardworking man who deserves a prosperous business. Trust me. Call Joe. You will be glad that you did.

Description of Work
I asked for a quote on a new AC Unit (14 SSER) and a new AC Unit (16 SEER) with a new furnace

Hammond Services

*Call us Today* for fast, friendly same day service!!! We strive to always be prompt, professional, and to do it right the first time. Our service area consists of the South Side of Atlanta and surrounding cities as far south as Thomaston. Available 24/7, whenever you call, you will always speak to a live person. Each HVAC technician, Plumber, and Electrician on the company’s staff is fully licensed, trained, and certified. To continue to educate its staff members, the company requires weekly ride-alongs with supervisors. Give us a call now to speak with one of our customer service representatives, or go to our website for a live chat. Always available 24/7.

Cool Air Mechanical LLC

VOTED BEST HVAC COMPANY by Atlanta Home Improvement magazine. For years, Cool Air Mechanical has been an expert provider of heating, cooling, indoor air quality and water heater services throughout the greater Atlanta region. If you find that it is time to have a new heating or cooling system installed in your home, or if you need someone to take over maintenance for you HVAC system in Atlanta, call us today and learn more about our full range of services. Each of our technicians is chosen based on their ability to provide the utmost in service to each of the customers they visit and they are prepared for nearly any issue that could arise. If you are interested in getting more out of your heating and cooling systems in Atlanta or other surrounding area, give us a call today. Additional website: www.770coolair.com

R Wiley Heating & Air

Super Service Award Winner for 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013 | HVAC Contractor | Owner Operated by Robby Wiley | We are a local Heating and Air Conditioning company in the metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on installations only and financing options including 18 months same as cash on all equipment and 60 months same as cash for certain equipment. We provide services to residential and small commercial customers. I have been in the industry for 30 years and enjoy helping my customers maintain their equipment and overcome issues with their equipment. I will work with you and offer recommendations based on your needs. I will make myself available to answer questions you may have without requiring a service call, again I enjoy what I do.

Offers by R Wiley Heating & Air on Angi

CR110121
    Georgia
    Georgia: General
    11/30/2023
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Air Condition - Repair, Installation, & Replacement. Ventilation Systems, HVAC, Thermostats, & Duct Installation & Repair.

Air Duct Cleaning and Water Heaters