Cabinet Transformations

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

735 W Lanier Ave

Fayetteville, GA 30214

Cabinet Transformations provides cabinet refacing and natural stone showers. Cabinet refacing. An ECO-friendly alternative to replacing your cabinets - cabinet refacing. We offer a wide selection of styles and colors, including glass inlays. We will have the door that fits your style. We are dedicated to help you achieve the look that you've been looking for. We ensure customer satisfaction. Your new room can be completed in only days—not weeks. No demolition needed in most cases! Stone showers. Developed from the highest quality stone, our stone panels are the ideal solution for any shower and carry a life time warranty. No Mildew. No grout. No sealing. No maintenance. No worries. Serving the Atlanta area, we will work with you to create a beautiful kitchen and bath that will amaze you. Our design center is a unique way to help you envision what your kitchen would look like. You will be able to choose from different cabinet styles, colors, and finishes. Not sure how well your choice of cabinet will look with your countertop? Change the countertop. We carry quartz, granite and marble. It's fun and easy! Call for a free estimate. Award winning....

cabinet refacing (44)home remodeling (37)countertop installation (19)cabinet makers (13)marble & granite (11)plumbers (3)flooring (3)electrician (1)tile installation (1)

04/21/2022

Lisa S.

Jonathon and Michael performed a miracle on our 29 year old cabinets! The kitchen does not even look like the same room. Everyone at Cabinet Transformations was very easy to work with and very professional. The quality of the doors and drawers that they installed is far superior to what we had. Very pleased and would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

11/01/2021

Sheila L.

We are so very happy with our newly re-faced cabinets as well as the 15 yr. warranty! Beautiful and functional, we love the large pullout shelves and soft close features. Thanks to Jonathan and Noe for a job well done. It was also a pleasure working with Veldean who helped with my change of hardware choice, as well as Al for consultation. We highly recommend these professionals for your cabinet needs.

Description of Work
Re-facing of 20 year old cabinets

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

08/17/2021

Matt M.

Here's what what went wrong: - Wrong size sink base cabinet brought (corrected) - We were told we could have a lazy susan put in later told it was not possible. - We were not able to get the agreed upon counter top we chose for our kitchen counters and had to choose something else. - We were not able to get the agreed upon counter top for our master bath. We were advised by CT that there was not enough counter area to allow us to get the type agreed upon and we were told to pick something out of the counter top company's bone yard. We ended up paying more just to get something that we liked. - The Salesman said we would be able to get a floating island with a bar and once into the project we were then advised that the bar was not possible for safety reasons and then advised we could only get a stationary bar. - Initial hardware was incorrect, door sizes and styles came in incorrectly, all of which needed to be re-ordered delaying ongoing work. - A wall was removed for the shower leaving a 6" wide hole in the wall and ceiling. CT and subcontractor went back and forth on who would patch this. I finally got fed up and patched it myself. These are just the highlights of a what should have been a project that took just a couple of months but ended up taking 9 months to complete. (whole houses can be built in shorter time). There was also a lot of back and forth of blaming with CT , workers and sub contractors. The only reason they are not getting 1 star is because the result ended up being respectable. I would not use this company again nor would I recommend them. There is just to much frustration involved.

Description of Work
Kitchen & Master Bath Renovation

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/17/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are certainly sorry that your projects took so long. We are happy that we were able to finally leave you with a beautiful kitchen and master bath. We are glad that we were able to refer you to an excellent framer who could remove the wall you needed taken down, and an excellent electrician to meet your needs. Also, sorry that your corner cabinet was not such that a lazy Susan could be used there. As our operations manager shared with you, the floating island on wheels that you wanted with the countertop overhang would be a risk of tipping over. An island on wheels with the overhang is a liability. Our salesman should have been aware of that risk and cautioned you about that at the outset. Again, we are grateful that the finished kitchen and master bath are a beautiful addition to your home.

06/01/2021

Bart S.

Alberto and Juan arrived on time every day and pleasantly went about their work! They made several helpful suggestions and executed the plan for my kitchen expertly. They were a joy to have around and taught me a lot about quality cabinet work! I'm so happy that I chose Cabinet Transformations for this work, and equally glad it was Alberto and Juan who did the installation!

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

05/08/2021

Salomee M.

Awesome work. Completely changed my kitchen the way I wanted. Jonathan was very professional and calm in every situation. He did his work the way I wanted in my dream kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen renovation

Category custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

12/13/2020

Paul O.

Even though they were working with a 60 year old kitchen, the remodeling went very well. We are very pleased with the results. The work was primarily done by Alberto and Glen and the two gentlemen were very professional. And we would hire them again . . . .

Description of Work
Remodeled our kitchen cabinets and sink.

Work Completed On 12/12/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Cabinet Transformations. It is a pleasure to have worked with you, and we are happy you are enjoying the results!

09/08/2020

Victoria W.

My bathroom cabinets rock. Justin did an excellent job and was very professional. I would hire Cabinet Transformations again--actually this was the second project they did for us. A few years ago they did our kitchen cabinets and they still look great.

Description of Work
Refacing bathroom cabinets

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Review for Cabinet Transformations - 735 W Lanier Ave, Fayetteville, GA - 38868725

07/03/2020

Kelly O.

The product that they use to reface the boxes is cheap and breaks apart very easily. My cabinet boxes look terrible already and I don’t think it has been 2 years. The glazing I had put on my doors has started wiped off. This could be because after the doors were installed they wiped them down with a rag that had caulk on it and completely scratched the surface. (Oh and don’t get me going on the caulk. Such a sloppy job. A child could have done better.). A good majority of the doors had to be removed and resprayed. I’m sure reapplying they glazing on the once already finished doors did not help. My side panels are all scratched as they did not offer to repair those once they were scratched by the dirty rag. They had to come back two or 3 different times due to doors that were made incorrectly. I just wish I spent a little more and got all new cabinets. What a waste of money. I’m so disappointed.

Description of Work
I had my oak cabinet boxes reface and new doors installed

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

05/15/2020

Dian C.

From the help we got deciding on the best look to the work Alberto “the installer” did, I must say that it was professional all the way. Alberto took the time to explain his work and also my 15 year warranty! I highly recommend Cabinet Transformation! Give them a call to see what they can do for you!

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing.

Category countertops,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

04/15/2020

Janice W.

They did a perfect job and my kitchen is beautiful

Description of Work
New cabinet doors and countertop

Category countertops,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

Cabinet Re-facing. Restoration. Countertops in Quartz, Granite, Marble. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Installation of natural stone showers. Free in-home estimate. Our workers are licensed, bonded and insured.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover