Cabinet Transformations

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

Awards & Badges

735 W Lanier Ave

Fayetteville, GA 30214

Cabinet Transformations provides cabinet refacing and natural stone showers. Cabinet refacing. An ECO-friendly alternative to replacing your cabinets - cabinet refacing. We offer a wide selection of styles and colors, including glass inlays. We will have the door that fits your style. We are dedicated to help you achieve the look that you've been looking for. We ensure customer satisfaction. Your new room can be completed in only days—not weeks. No demolition needed in most cases! Stone showers. Developed from the highest quality stone, our stone panels are the ideal solution for any shower and carry a life time warranty. No Mildew. No grout. No sealing. No maintenance. No worries. Serving the Atlanta area, we will work with you to create a beautiful kitchen and bath that will amaze you. Our design center is a unique way to help you envision what your kitchen would look like. You will be able to choose from different cabinet styles, colors, and finishes. Not sure how well your choice of cabinet will look with your countertop? Change the countertop. We carry quartz, granite and marble. It's fun and easy! Call for a free estimate. Award winning....

cabinet refacing (41)home remodeling (36)countertop installation (19)marble & granite (11)cabinet makers (11)plumbers (3)flooring (3)electrician (1)tile installation (1)

05/08/2021

Awesome work. Completely changed my kitchen the way I wanted. Jonathan was very professional and calm in every situation. He did his work the way I wanted in my dream kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen renovation

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2021

12/13/2020

Even though they were working with a 60 year old kitchen, the remodeling went very well. We are very pleased with the results. The work was primarily done by Alberto and Glen and the two gentlemen were very professional. And we would hire them again . . . .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled our kitchen cabinets and sink.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Cabinet Transformations. It is a pleasure to have worked with you, and we are happy you are enjoying the results!

09/08/2020

My bathroom cabinets rock. Justin did an excellent job and was very professional. I would hire Cabinet Transformations again--actually this was the second project they did for us. A few years ago they did our kitchen cabinets and they still look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refacing bathroom cabinets

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

Photo for Cabinet Transformations - 735 W Lanier Ave, Fayetteville, GA - 38868725

07/03/2020

The product that they use to reface the boxes is cheap and breaks apart very easily. My cabinet boxes look terrible already and I don’t think it has been 2 years. The glazing I had put on my doors has started wiped off. This could be because after the doors were installed they wiped them down with a rag that had caulk on it and completely scratched the surface. (Oh and don’t get me going on the ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my oak cabinet boxes reface and new doors installed

CATEGORY custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

05/15/2020

From the help we got deciding on the best look to the work Alberto “the installer” did, I must say that it was professional all the way. Alberto took the time to explain his work and also my 15 year warranty! I highly recommend Cabinet Transformation! Give them a call to see what they can do for you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet refacing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

04/15/2020

They did a perfect job and my kitchen is beautiful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New cabinet doors and countertop

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

03/15/2020

Al came and made great suggestions on what would work great for us, Alberto and Juan were on time every day, and very friendly. Working hard and kept the house cleaned as they worked. With the job they did the house looks totally different. I would recommend them. Thank you, guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refaced kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room cabinets

CATEGORY home remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

02/01/2020

From start to finish John was there to answer questions and give advice. He addressed all issues related to my project. His team, Alberto and Vic are the absolute best. Hard working, knowledgeable, always taking care of the smallest detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refaced cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

02/14/2019

After 30 years in our home, our kitchen needed some updates. Our original cabinets were solid wood/custom made to the kitchen, so we were hesitate to simply discard them. We opted for wood veneer reface, new quartz countertops, porcelain farm sink and new tile backsplash. The results are amazing. Our installers/carpenters - John B. and Bobby did a truly amazing job refacing the cabinets, installin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen cabinet reface, countertops

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

10/04/2018

We very pleased. From the very beginning he gave an excellent, detailed description of what and how the work would be done and of the product. Through the whole project he conferred with us and readily answered any questions. He and his wife were very prompt, professional and very friendly. Project was started and completed as scheduled. We are very with the final outcome. Love it!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refacing kitchen cabinets.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

Photo for Cabinet Transformations - 735 W Lanier Ave, Fayetteville, GA - 37449090

Cabinet Re-facing. Restoration. Countertops in Quartz, Granite, Marble. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Installation of natural stone showers. Free in-home estimate. Our workers are licensed, bonded and insured.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover