770-Tree-Guy

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2011

573 Bernhard Rd

Fayetteville, GA 30214

When it comes to your largest living investment, the canopy that cleans your air, and shades your home, you have a choice in tree care. Trees add value to your property, and to your quality of life. You need to choose a company that doesn't cut corners, one who prunes your trees correctly and without spikes. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and the well being of our planet. We will never tell you a tree needs to be removed if it doesn't, even when it means we don't make as much money. We believe that doing a great job with integrity will speak for itself when it comes to our customers' choice. No matter what your tree care needs, from the most hazardous removal, finest pruning or a consultation, call us, 770-Tree-Guy....

tree service (17)

06/14/2021

Run from these people.They do not stand behind their work! 770 Tree guy did some work for our neighbor. They came onto our property and cut over 50 scrubs and trees. One tree was a 22 inch diameter hard wood. This was a great loss and it can not be replaced. Nor can the pecan tree they cut down. I called these people and asked if they wanted to come out and meet with me to explain cutting down 10'...

Description of Work
Them not to cut down our valuable trees

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

11/03/2020

Threatened violence against political opposition

Description of Work
Boogaloo Boy

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

11/07/2019

Excellent workmanship. No complaint. Will use again in near future.

Description of Work
Several challenging trees removed.

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

07/17/2018

This company was contacted on two occasions and failed to be responsive. Failed to return csll and fauled to deliver an estimate as agreeded to. As result, they were not hired. Very disappointed.

Description of Work
Survey and estimate for cut down and disposal od dead trees on yard.

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

08/30/2017

Not pleased with waisting my time calling someone that said they do free estimates.

Description of Work
Needed someone to come out and give me an estimate for tree removal. I thought I had pine beetles. Even though the it said free estimates when I called it was $149 to come out.

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

04/27/2017

There were several weather related delays, but they kept me informed and updated at all times.

Description of Work
Needed a dead pine tree cut down.

Work Completed On 04/06/2017

03/06/2017

They went above and beyond to make sure that I was happy with the work they did. They addressed any concerns that I had before I could even ask them. Thanks Aaron.

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding

Work Completed On 02/24/2017

01/30/2017

Excellent! Very professionally completed. Would highly recommend to anyone for any job.

Description of Work
Removed large sweetgum tree and large leyland cypress tree. Trimmed 2 large kwanzan cherry trees and purple plum tree. Removed david r viburnum bush.

Work Completed On 01/30/2017

09/01/2016

Aaron and team were prompt and professional on the job site. I explained my needs and preferences, which allowed them to make additional recommendations. Though the work was extended a day due to rain, they thoroughly cleaned my deck, walk, driveway and street prior to leaving for the day. I was very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Remove several trees on property and lift canopy (trim) in front and rear of home. Ground stumps in the area planned for future building.

Work Completed On 08/23/2016

08/30/2016

It was fine. I mean, I'm still evaluating his quote. I haven't used their services. I'm looking at a couple of other options possibly.

Description of Work
For my business they came out and gave me a quote. I wanted them to remove some trees that had fallen down in the back parking lot of our office building.

Work Completed On 08/30/2015

Tree pruning, Tree removal, cabling, stump grinding, debris removal, consultation, craneassisted removals, Storm damage,

Ask for details.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express, Discover