Tint Masters

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2012

With energy cost at record highs it is crucial to find ways to make our homes offices and lives more energy efficient. In any home or office the windows are always the weakest link when it comes to energy efficiency. A quick permanent affordable solution is window film. Window film can be applied to your existing windows to make them far more energy efficient than a replacement. When looking to buy window film choose a name you can trust. Tint Masters has partnered with Madico to provide you with the newest, most innovative window film products on the market. Whether it is reducing your energy bill, controlling excessive heat or protecting your floors and furnishings from the damaging rays of the sun, Tint Masters can help....

10/23/2017

Excellent. After doing great work on my first truck I brought in every vehicle we currently had and then asked them for a quote to tint my home. The quote was free and thorough and, like the cars/trucks, the work was great. I would highly recommend Tint Masters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto and home window tinting

10/19/2017

Excellent service. Chris and Zach did an excellent job in our home and everything was spotless after job completed. Jay and Brittany were very responsive to any questions we had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows tinted at my residence

08/21/2017

Very professional and excellent workmanship!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Automotive tint

07/31/2017

Outstanding job all around- this is the third vehicle they have tinted for me over the last few years. Highly efficient, timely, and the quality of the tint is superb. I highly recommend TintMasters for anyone needing auto windows tinted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had the driver and passenger front windows of my new SUV tinted.

10/14/2015

Everything went great.  We couldn't be more pleased.  We want Jay to come out and do the remainder of our windows later on in the year.   I highly recommend this company and Jay Wilson.  He was here, did the work, left, and everything was back where it was originally.  We hardly knew he was in the house working and when they left, everything was back in its original place, couldn't even tell he ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our cooling bill was going up with each bill this summer.  A friend told me about Jay Wilson and Tintmasters.  Called him, made an appointment, gave me a price and did the work quickly.  My power bill came down the next month.  The windows are neat, tinted just enough to take away the sharp intensity of the sunlight.  My husband and I are very happy with our windows, with the product and with Jay.  He and his assistant work fast and efficiently.  Beautiful work.

CATEGORY window tinting

Here are a list of our services our company offers. Please contact us to learn more about these services and to get answers to any questions you may have. Solar controlled window film Decorative films (frosted, etc.) Hurricane anti-terrorist film Automobile tint Residential film Commercial Film Anti-graffiti film Energy Analysis Safety & Security Film Removal of old film We have a film for all of your needs

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover, PayPal