E-Z Roofing & Construction LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

4199 Crosstowne Ct Suite 2

Evans, GA 30809

E-Z Roofing & Construction, LLC. is a Local, Family Owned business in Evans, GA. Rapidly growing, they are known for their hardworking, loyal crews who treat every home as though it were their own. Their dedicated office staff work hard everyday to ensure smooth business operation. E-Z Roofing &

07/27/2018

Donald F.

Went very well, complete on time. Mile and Joe were great!

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement and some repair

08/04/2017

Joy B.

Their work was diligent and well done.

Description of Work
Replaced our roof due to storm damage and helped us work with the insurance company for reasonable reimbursement

It is our pleasure to be of service! Thank you for your kind review and we hope you'll keep us in mind for all of your exterior home improvement needs!

05/18/2017

Michael C.

EZ roofing made this process look effortless from the estimate to the completion of the project they took care of everything I didn't have to lift a finger except to sign paperwork, I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of a new roof and in 100% certain I will employ them for my next home improvement project.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof

03/04/2017

Willie R.

Their quote was about $6,000.

Description of Work
I did call them about some work but they weren't able to do the work. They gave me a quote to do a complete roofing repair/replacement.

08/21/2016

ELS J.

It went well. They kept constant communication with me. They even brought me examples of sidings. We talked about different options. I would use them again. I appreciate any contractor that takes the time to talk to me about my concerns. I appreciate reasonable honest prices. My siding was melting due to the reflection off of my neighbor's windows (hot summer sun).

Description of Work
Replaced siding

Category siding

06/06/2016

John T.

I consider myself very thorough when it comes to individuals who work for me, whether at the home or otherwise. The E-Z Roofing associates who assisted me, especially the service manager, were very persistent in ensuring, to the extent of their abilities, that all my questions concerning the roof that I wanted for my home were answered. I was very impressed with the promptness and quality of their work. When I had doubts as to select aspects of the product that I had no ability to research on my own and mistook for a mistake, the owner himself as well as the site foreman came to my house to tell me exactly what occurred (everything turned out to make perfect sense). I would use them all over again.

Description of Work
E-Z Roofing replaced a roof I had damaged in a storm.

12/21/2015

Doug H.

I must say we did get off to a bit of a rocky start, communication wise; however that was resolved quickly. The team showed up on time, materials were dropped off where we asked them to be. They let us know when they were going to start. I was really thankful they were able to work us into the schedule sooner than I expected. They worked hard, and replaced all the items they found damaged. The work was completed on time. They did a great job protecting the flower beds around the house. They covered them with drop cloths. I was amazed at how well they cleaned up, when they left they cleaned up all over the outside of the house. I was pleased with the work that was done. I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
We searched Angie's list for a roofer. We choose this company, they came out and inspected the roof and found the leak that caused sheet rock damage in a bathroom. The gave us options, they told us they could repair just the leaking area, or fix and replace the roof. The team that did the inspection checked every inch of this roof and advised us to have the roof replaced. Another contractor replaced the roof 10 years ago. I was told by the team that inspected the roof of all the problems they found, and the cost was presented to us up front.

03/07/2015

Brenda M.

Work was completed in less than a week of the estimate.

Description of Work
E-Z Roofing & Construction - They came out checked my home for hail damage, Bill Lamb was so kind and pleasant to deal with, he gave a very reasonable estimate to repair not only my roof but also my vinyl siding. He kept all appointments and if he was going to possibly be late I got a phone call informing of me of the possibility but always made it on time. They did excellent jobs on my vinyl siding and my roof they also repaired screens for my windows. Would definitely reference and use again.

Category roofing, screen repair, siding

02/18/2015

Gerald M.

They were outstanding and superior. Very reasonably priced. They kept me informed of everything that was going on. They were nice and polite.

Description of Work
Replaced whole roof, fixed my ceiling and deck.

02/14/2015

Nevin L.

Representative failed to show up for an afternoon appointment to give an estimate, costing me an afternoon of work. Did not answer phone or return messages. Called the main office, went to voicemail, mailbox full. Thanks for wasting my time.

Description of Work
Nothing.

We are very sorry our representative missed this appointment and wasted your time. He has been reprimanded for this incident, however our office didn't recieve any calls and our message box was definitely not full. We would love the opportunity to try to regain your business. Please accept our apologies and consider us in the future.

11/30/2014

Christopher W.

We had hail damage to our roof. We contacted E-Z Roofing because of their reputation on Angie's List. They responded quickly with an estimate and they interacted with our insurance company directly, making the process very smooth. They gave us plenty of choices of shingles, and they were very knowledgeable in answering our questions. When the time came to replace the roof, they were amazing. Their crew worked tirelessly in extreme heat. They were polite and professional and the job was done on time. They did a great job cleaning up as well. On a side note, one of the workers accidentally dropped a tape measure which ended up falling through the roof insulation and cracking the sheet rock on our ceiling. They took responsibility for it and it was completed repaired and repainted. Our experience with E-Z Roofing was outstanding. We recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Everything: Took off the old shingles Put on new upgraded shingles

05/26/2014

Sid S.

E-Z Roofing and Construction provided excellent service and a great roof at a good value price. I highly recommend them to anyone seeking a roof replacement, especially if an insurance claim is involved. The project manager who worked our roof, Mr. Nate Wolfe, went above and beyond in providing a consistently high level of professional, courteous, and effective service throughout the entire process. He was instrumental in helping us navigate an unusually lengthy & sometimes frustrating series of exchanges with our insurance and mortgage companies. In addition, he was always very responsive and made sure to fully address every concern / question that we had along the way. The installation process went smoothly. The crew was skilled, efficient, and courteous, as well as mindful of protecting our home & shrubs. They did a good job of cleaning up as they went along and left barely a trace on the ground when the job was finished. When we noticed a couple of stray items remaining, they arrived the next day to spend a couple of hours picking up the last remaining bits and ensure that the ground was triple checked. We are very pleased with the finished roof. The combination of architectural shingles and ridge vents looks great. The install is a high quality job, according to trusted 3rd party opinions from a couple of guys with experience in roofing. We are very pleased that we used E-Z Roofing and Construction.

Description of Work
Replaced entire single-family home roof, i.e. 6,600 squares of asphalt shingles.

05/20/2014

Brett B.

The day after the ice storm I called 8 businesses. One guy from Aiken came out right away but gave me an estimate twice what the insurance was willing to pay. Another contractor that I have used in the past was nice enough to come out later the next week, but they were $2000 over insurance estimate. Only EZRoofing and Southern Roofing came in at the insurance rate. Everyone else in town either didn't call me back or took 2wks to call and say it would be 2 wks for an estimate! I understand the demand must have been insane after the storm so that is why i appreciate that a few companies were responsive to my need to repair tree damaged house. Richard Dey from EZ Roofing was the best. He called within 48hrs and was out the next day on time. He gave me his cell # and usually picked up within a couple of rings. If not he called me back to answered the hundreds of questions I had for him. He was very helpful and patient with me as he walked me through my first insurance claim. I was initially concerned because he said they would basically take my insurance company's estimate no questions asked. He didn't do his own measuring or estimate of damage. But he was correct. Travelers does a down to the penny computer print out with everything from cost of moving furniture to replacing entire roof. I cold called a prior customer from their list of referrals and got a glowing recommendation. I went with EZ Roofing over Southern due to customer ER service and I liked their use of Owens Corning shingles vs Iko. Their guys tore off and replaced entire roof in one day on the day promised. A few minor issues were dealt with promptly when I contacted Richard who did some of the work himself. My only complaint was with the interior work they did. In addition to roof damage I had branches enter ceiling of two bedrooms and bathroom which needed dry wall repair and painting. Now they are a roofing company but they said they could handle the interior work as well. The guy they sent out was nice but I had to call him back multiple time to redo the suboptimal repair. I am a stickler for detail so I even called Richard to come out so I could get his opinion before calling the guy back. Richard agreed it was done right and called the guy himself and let his boss know. This guy came out at least another three times for various issues to fix things before it was acceptable . A few weeks later I noticed he had painted my base boards the same cream color as my walls rather than the original white like the rest of the room! That was to much. I never called him back and will redo on my own. Unfortunately, this one contractor tainted an otherwise great experience. In summary, I would highly recommend EZ Roofing for your Roofing needs but would let someone else do any interior work.

Description of Work
Replace roof. Did drywall repair in multiple room from ice storm damage.

04/26/2014

Todd B.

Jason, was very responsive and thorough in quoting my roofing project. I got two quotes for this work. While I ultimately did not go with EZ Roofing, I wanted to review the company since I felt they were very professional, nice, and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Jason came out, got on my roof, measured my roof, drew a detailed plan of my house to provide with the quote in his email to me, and gave follow-up calls to be sure that I was pleased with the work and quote.

04/24/2014

William S.

Easy roofing did a great job. The crew that came into the job worked quickly and professionally. They cleaned up very well. We only had one problem, which was taken care of immediately. I would definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

04/21/2014

Charlie B.

Bill Lamb withEZ Roofing and Construction made it so easy to get my roof replaced. They were fast and very proffessional. The cleaned up and left my house in better condition than when they got there. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replacd part of the roof for wind and hail damage

04/03/2014

Charlie B.

EZ Roofing and Construction inspected my roof after I experienced a leak. They found hail and wind damage and suggested that I contact my insurance company. They assisted me with the insurance company, and I was able to get my roof replaced. They were in and out in 1 1/2 days and did a perfect job of cleaning up. When they left, my house looked brand new. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

03/30/2014

Patty C.

E-Z Roofing and Construction company, especially their manager, Richard Dey, were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were prompt, professional, and exceeded my expectations. It was refreshing to work with a company that responded when I called, performed quality work, and charged a fair price. I will call them again when we eventually replace our aging roof, and I highly recommend them for any roofing job, large or small.

Description of Work
Repaired roof damage from a fallen tree after ice storm

03/28/2014

Judy R.

It looks great. Nate was very professional and easy to work with. I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof on my house.

02/22/2014

Susan Y.

I didn't realize that when I called and left a message for this company to call me back, that their office was in Evans, GA. I received an extremely polite and nice phone call back from them w/in 35 mins. The gentleman explained that they were located outside of my (Bonaire) area, but that he didn't want to just leave me 'hanging'. Very customer service/oriented -- and that was just the return phone call! I believe that if this company was local, I would still experience a very thoughtful and professional experience from them. Thank you!

02/15/2014

Ann R.

The first time they came out a sub contractor came out and sprayed the ceiling. That was wrong he was supposed to paint. After the paint dried I could notice spots of paint over the walls. There was a spot on the laminate floor in the foyer where he had his paint machine that was stained with paint. The driveway was left with tire tracks all over it. I called the owner and he was supposed to come out and look at the mess. I still haven't been able to get him out here.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof. Repair water damage.

As far as this complaint goes, we have tried to resolve this issue on multiple occasions, our painter has been there twice for an appointment with no one home. Originally when the painter left the first time the customer walked through with the painter and said she was satisfied, however later having some small issues. We absolutely want to make every one of our customers happy, and we strive for excellence and customer satisfaction here at E-Z Roofing&Const. We have turned this file over to our Quality Control Manager who has been trying to contact homeowner and is yet to receive a call back so that we can get this matter resolved. We hope to get this matter resolved soon for all parties.

01/11/2014

Raymond W.

The completed the contract as stated and cleaned up the area very well. The protected the shrubs and landscape. They helped with the insurance claim which paid for 2/3 of the cost, I paid for the upgrades for ridge vents and best quality shingles. NOTE: Ridge vent installation does make a mess in the attic but improves attic ventilation. State Farm Insurance was great with their timely support and payment.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged roof with best quality Owens/Corning Duration shingles.

10/21/2013

Michael I.

They were very good, professional, and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof at my house.

10/08/2013

Brad G.

They were professional when answering the phones and setting up a time to meet for the quote. However, on the day it came time to check out the damage and give a quote nobody ever showed up or even called to say they weren't coming.

Description of Work
I requested a quote on a leak issue I was having with my roof

(Member name removed) we handle all the incoming calls at our main office and are having trouble locating this appt. We would really like to be able to follow up with this issue, at this time we do not have any project managers that are actively working in the Macon area and are having trouble cross referencing this appointment. If you don't mind we would appreciate it if you could email us the project managers name that was suppose to meet you so we can follow up with this issue. We apologize about any inconvenience we may have caused you. Our direct email is ezclaims@yahoo.com. Thank You E-Z Roofing & Construction, LLC.

10/08/2013

Elaine Y.

They did a really good job and cleaned up everything when they were done. We were really pleased with them.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof.

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbia

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbia! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Express Sunrooms & Windows

As a business owner in the home improvement industry for over 20 years, Clark has knowledge and experience, which includes extensive manufacturing and marketing expertise from major manufacturers.

Cantey Foundation Specialists

Cantey Foundation Specialists is a trusted foundation repair company providing residential foundation repair, crawl space repair, wood rot replacement, and concrete slab leveling throughout South Carolina and Augusta, Georgia area. Our focus is to provide homeowners with permanent, affordable solutions for their damaged foundation. As a locally owned and operated company, we give our clients the personalized service they deserve when it comes to maintaining a secure foundation and a safe home.

SCLLR
    06/30/2019
    American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Residential & Commercial Roofing Repairs & Replacements, Gutter Helmet, Gutter/Downspout Install, Siding, Windows and More!

Any Structural Construction