E-Z Roofing & Construction LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2012

E-Z Roofing & Construction, LLC. is a Local, Family Owned business in Evans, GA. Rapidly growing, they are known for their hardworking, loyal crews who treat every home as though it were their own. Their dedicated office staff work hard everyday to ensure smooth business operation. E-Z Roofing & Construction, LLC.'s core focus is Proper Diagnosis and a Higher level of Quality Control, while using only the best products available. They conduct business professionally and strive daily to maintain and ensure customer satisfaction, in every aspect of the job....

Express Sunrooms & Windows

As a business owner in the home improvement industry for over 20 years, Clark has knowledge and experience, which includes extensive manufacturing and marketing expertise from major manufacturers.

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbia

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbia! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

iDream Builders LLC

Specializing in all your siding, window and roofing installation needs. We also do siding repairs ! We can beat our competitor's prices , just check our reviews! . Ask us about our great deals on Wood Decks and Porches. Own a mobile home? No problem. We can help you when other's won't. Brick Skirting also an avaialble service. Locally owned and operated since 2011. Our staff has over 20 years of home renovation and construction experience . We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and personalized customer service from start to completion of a project. Experience our Great Prices, excellent service and superb workmanship for yourself. Call us today for your free estimate. We look forward to earning your business. ? Ask us about our "Refer a Friend/ Family incentive " rewards

07/27/2018

Went very well, complete on time. Mile and Joe were great!

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement and some repair

08/04/2017

Their work was diligent and well done.

Description of Work
Replaced our roof due to storm damage and helped us work with the insurance company for reasonable reimbursement

It is our pleasure to be of service! Thank you for your kind review and we hope you'll keep us in mind for all of your exterior home improvement needs!

05/18/2017

EZ roofing made this process look effortless from the estimate to the completion of the project they took care of everything I didn't have to lift a finger except to sign paperwork, I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of a new roof and in 100% certain I will employ them for my next home improvement project.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof

03/04/2017

Their quote was about $6,000.

Description of Work
I did call them about some work but they weren't able to do the work. They gave me a quote to do a complete roofing repair/replacement.

08/21/2016

It went well. They kept constant communication with me. They even brought me examples of sidings. We talked about different options. I would use them again. I appreciate any contractor that takes the time to talk to me about my concerns. I appreciate reasonable honest prices. My siding was melting due to the reflection off of my neighbor's windows (hot summer sun).

Description of Work
Replaced siding

Category siding

Residential & Commercial Roofing Repairs & Replacements, Gutter Helmet, Gutter/Downspout Install, Siding, Windows and More!

Any Structural Construction