A + Pets and Plants, LLC

Dog Walking
Animal Boarding Kennels
Errands
Photography

8 EMPLOYEES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. ALL EMPLOYEES ARE BONDED AND INSURED, FULLY TRAINED. PET SITTERS INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL PETSITTER....

07/05/2021

I have used A+ for over 10 years. I would not trust anybody but Debbie and her team. They are well organized, dependable and trust worthy.They keep you well informed with pictures and texts. And the bonus is that they are reasonable. They will also get your newspaper ,mail and water your plants. Rated A+++++++++++++

Description of Work
Pet sitting

11/20/2020

Absolutely thrilled with A+ Pets & Plants! Teresa (Terri C) has been an absolute godsend. Our fur babies adore her. I am completely at ease knowing that A+ is taking care of them when needed. 5 stars all the way around!

Description of Work
Pet sitter

Category pet sitters

We are so pleased that you took the time to recognize Terri. She is a true asset to our company. We look forward to serving you again soon!

07/14/2020

My pet sitter did an awesome job taking care of my big girls (adult chickens) as well as my babies. Since the chickens and chicks were separated because of their size and age difference, they required more detailed attention. My pet sitter met me before my 9-day vacation to run through the pet care routine, and I never worried about them while I was was away from them. In fact, my pet sitter was k...

Description of Work
Pet sit (provide food & water and clean coop) 3 adult chickens and 10 young chicks.

Category pet sitters

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review.

06/17/2020

A+ Pets and Plants is truly an A+ operation! Our Petsitter went above and beyond to reassure us that all was well with Julie our dog, including pictures of her. They leave a detailed record of every visit they make. Very professional. Would not consider using someone else!

Description of Work
Pet sitting

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Hello [Member Name Removed]: It is our pleasure to care for Julie. Our sitters are the best! Sincerely, Debbie Negus

06/08/2019

So this is like the fourth time we have used these folks and I was sad when the first person used was unavailable. Who could be as good?! All of them! Excellent standards! Sent questions the first day because we changed up protocols since the first time we used them. Obviously they had read the previous protocol! We were texted and asked about the changes! Each is different and awesome in their ow...

Description of Work
Water and feed two dogs. One with hypertension and diabetes. With these issues comes meds and two shots a day. I love the fact that they fill out a form with each visit. Maggie has many issues and blind and deaf has become her newer issues. Twice she got breakfast in bed! Love it!! Obviously these folks love loving on pets when their owners can’t be there.

Category pet sitters,photographers,errand service,dog walkers

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. Our sitters always try to do their best and it is so nice when they are recognized!

DAILY PET VISITS, PET SITTING, DOG WALKING, POTTY BREAKS, PET TAXI (TO & FROM VET OR GROOMER), HOUSE SITTING, PLANT & HOME CARE, MAIL & NEWSPAPER BROUGHT IN, PLANT & GARDEN WATERING, ALTERNATE LIGHTS & SECURITY CHECKS, CLEAN UP OF ANY MESSES, ADMINISTERING OF ANY MEDICATIONS.