A1Roofman

With Angi since November 2011

2.8

PO Box 66

Ellijay, GA 30540

Storm damage specialists, wind, fire, water, insurance claim specialist; hail, tornado, torrent downpours, fierce winds, flooding, total and partial fire and smoke damage

03/26/2018

Kimberly B.

Mr. Diamond came a day late for the quote. I gave him full payment expecting him do come the following Saturday while I was out of town. I called him to see how it was going and he told me it was raining here would do it the next Thursday. Then he said the same excuse and on and on. It's been 2 in a half weeks and still no roof finished. He sent a crew Friday and they left a half poorly done job. Now Mr. Diamond will not take my calls again. I tried to get my money back a week ago but he refused. I have given him more than the benefit of the doubt. With all the storms please be aware of this when you choose your contractor.

Description of Work
Metal roof installed

Category remodeling, roofing

04/21/2017

Patti N.

Recently had my home reroofed, and had a very pleasant overall experience.. They were spot on, and the customer service I received I though was exceptional! most certainly would recommend!

Description of Work
I had a new roof installed due to hail damage

Category remodeling

11/29/2011

Bill L.

I was looking for a contractor to remodel an older home. I wanted an extension built on to the house. I also wanted some walls moved, bathrooms remodeled, and the kitchen redone. All the floors needed to be replaced. I called A1 Roofman and spoke to someone. I do not recall the persons name. I explained to him what I needed done. He seemed busy but took my information. He said he would come by the next day and look at the project. He would then be able to give me a quote. I waited all day and no one ever showed up. I did not even receive a phone call. This is so unprofessional. I guess they have enough business they did not need mine.

Description of Work
no work done just quote.

Category remodeling, roofing

The member contacted my office and requested an estimate on remodeling a bathroom. After talking with him for several minutes, he informed me that he did not own the home. He informed me that the estimate would be contingent upon a successful purchase of the home. I started a file for the member as I do all estimates. Because of the type of work, I needed the member's presence and access inside of the home. I made several attempts to reach the member to setup an appointment time. He failed to answer or return any of my calls. Due to a recent tornado, I was infact experiencing a large volume of calls and performing extensive work in the same area. After 1 week and several attempts to contact the member with no responce his folder was filed. Almost 3 months later, the next communication we receieved was notice that this report was filed. Feel free to visit us at a1roofman.com and view our list of references.

Elaran Painting

With over 48 years of combined painting experience, the professionals at Elaran Painting are dedicated to beautiful paint finishes throughout Northern Georgia. Our family-owned and operated business is focused on completing paint and stain services beyond your expectations. We believe in maintaining open communication throughout the entire process so that we can earn your complete satisfaction with a beautiful finished product. We put all of our painting proposals in writing, with no surprise charges or extra fees.

2022 Super Service Award

Kappa Contracting LLC

*5% off for All Angie's List Members* We specialize in all you paint and coating needs. From interior to exterior, residential, commercial, decks, and even log homes. We range from Pressure washing, wood rot, and even those pesky carpenter bee holes that need to be repaired. All work is done in a professional manner along with precision and care! *10% off for all Military, Police, and Emergency Service Personnel* - cannot be combined with other coupons and offers

North Georgia Aqua Pros

At North Georgia Aqua Pros, it is our goal to help people get the properties that make them the happiest they can be. How do we do that? Without amazing pressure washing services of course. We provide a variety of residential pressure washing services meant to give your property the makeover it needs to make you happy to live where you do. If you want to raise the curbside appeal of your property, you can trust the pros to take care of it. House Washing Roof Cleaning Fence Cleaning Deck Cleaning Concrete Cleaning We provide many excellent commercial pressure washing services to take care of with any pressure washing need you have. from Post-construction clean-up to building cleaning, we've got your business covered for whatever it needs. Building Cleaning Dumpster Pad Cleaning Graffiti Removal Post-Construction Clean-up

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover

24 HR service, roofing, siding, gutters, tree removal, fencing, driveways, retention walls, flooring, drywall, insulation, paint, carpet, cabinets, lighting, remodeling, mold

Landscaping,grating, wells, excavating, new residental construction