The Hauling Men

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2008

When anyone in Atlanta and surrounding areas has any type of junk and debris that needs to be hauled away, it is Hauling Men's goal to provide fast, reliable, affordable junk removal and hauling services for you! No matter how little or how much, our friendly staff will gladly work with you. We’ll

hauling (637)trash removal (58)dumpster rental (1)garage doors (1)

11/25/2020

Karen C.

It went very well. They were nice and friendly and professional.

Description of Work
They dropped off the dumpster and came back to get it.

Category dumpster service

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

09/16/2019

Timothy N.

Andre' was the only person to respond from my Angie's List inquiry. He responded within 10 minutes of my submitting it. We agreed on a price and time to remove my old grill. On Sunday night I found a new grill that included delivery and removal of the old grill. I informed Andre' and he was completely understanding and professional. I will use The Hauling Men for future projects.

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 09/15/2019

05/09/2018

Me. T.

Guys gave me a heads up when on way Arrived got right to work. Quick and professional

Description of Work
Remove tree branches and debris from back yard.

Work Completed On 05/05/2018

04/30/2018

Gordon and Mary C.

Excellent, they showed up on time and were very efficient, courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Hauling away old appliances, furniture

Work Completed On 07/09/2015

03/02/2018

M Carol M.

Workers were prompt, courteous, and did a good job.

Description of Work
removal of miscellaneous items

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

01/01/2018

Maureen K.

great. He was prompt courteous and worked hard for approximately four hours.

Description of Work
garage cleaned out

Work Completed On 01/01/2018

12/20/2017

Marques T.

They were able to come on short notice, and quickly removed everything.

Description of Work
Remove a trash to prepare for a move.

Work Completed On 11/11/2017

12/06/2017

Karen G.

When I first called to schedule the service (spoke with Andre who sounded as if he were rushing out), the response I got was "Assume that we'll be there between 8:30-10:30AM, otherwise, we'll let you know" which is not the usual confirmation statement that I receive for a service. I felt a little concerned at that point about whether he had documented my appointment on their schedule. I was told that I'd be called in 45 minutes in advance their arriving. Since I was already a little worried, I called around 8 AM the morning of the expected junk pick up. Andre had no record of my being on their schedule. He kept emphasizing that they had another large job that morning but I insisted on receiving the service that I had paid for and pointed out that I had taken off work for this service. He said he would check to see what he could do and would call me back later. He called back later and said that they would pick up my items at 12:00 that afternoon and would call in advance of coming. By 12, I had not heard from him. I called back and he said that they would arrive at 1:00 PM. Andre arrived a little after 1:00 and removed the items. No word of apology was offered for their ineptness and inconvenience. The junk to be removed was not at my personal home so I spent hours waiting at another property wasting time waiting for a pickup that was supposed to have been done earlier that day. Customer service training is sorely needed for this operation. Buyer beware!

Description of Work
Junk hauling

Work Completed On 12/01/2017

11/17/2017

Paul L.

Well. Although the haulers were late, the supervisor kept in touch posting us on the van’s progress in getting to our house.

Description of Work
Hauling junk from our garage.

Work Completed On 11/17/2017

11/14/2017

Christy L.

They were prompt and professional. Had everything loaded within 20 mins of arrival and pulling out the driveway. I had more than the purchased certificate and was quoted an reasonable amount to take it all at once. He was able to run my credit card and sent me my receipt via text message for the extra.

Description of Work
Hauling away old furniture and random junk from my garage

Work Completed On 09/30/2017

It was our pleasure working with you... thank you for your business.

11/07/2017

hurley B.

They were professional, punctual, and reasonably priced. Great job.

Description of Work
Hauled away various items from home.

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

08/30/2017

Patrick K.

They were on time. It was great. They showed up on time. I will use them again. Top marks.

Work Completed On 03/01/2017

08/24/2017

Geraldine R.

Messed up our new seeded yard with trailer. Knocked over a bucket of paint and spilled in yard, my trailer and driveway. There was an additional price added on from what was discussed originally. He said he would try to give me back a refund for 100 dollars and it has not happened.

Description of Work
Came out to remove some stuff at my home to be carried off.

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

We regret that this customer was not satisfied with our services. However, She gave us permission to drive on your yard to get to the debris to hauled. It is noted on the coupon "garage clean out", but your items were scattered throughout the property. Therefore, this was a reflection of the up charge. We also mailed the customer a $100 check per our agreement!

08/24/2017

Michelle D.

Andre and his team were on time and worked efficiently to complete the work. I will definitely be using this company again for future jobs.

Description of Work
Hauling & Garbage Collection

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

Thank you for you business and it was a pleasure working with you!!

08/07/2017

Patrick K.

Great. They are extremely polite, fast, and careful.

Description of Work
Haul off old lawn furniture and a few unused pieces of other furniture

Work Completed On 08/07/2017

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! It was a please working with you!!!

08/01/2017

Robert S.

I bought a deal. never heard back even after I sent an additional email.

Description of Work
junk removal

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

07/25/2017

Rhonda V.

I had a very good experience. They're punctual and provide great customer service.

Description of Work
They did hauling.

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

07/11/2017

Adrianne W.

Excellent, they moved quickly and very neat! You would never ever know how trashed this place was. Totally cleaned up. Fast and easy!!!!

Description of Work
I had so much trash from people that had this house before me. Tons of trash, they were fantastic.

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

07/05/2017

Patrick K.

Excellent. He initially set up a time and date that worked well for me. He called before they arrived. Everyone was very polite. The work was completed quickly and carefully. They even helped move another sofa to a different area without hesitation. I will use them again when I finish my basement project.

Description of Work
Remove a 7 foot reclining sofa and misc office items.

Work Completed On 07/05/2017

07/04/2017

Diane B.

It took three weeks to get them here but once they came it took 10 minutes and they were gone. No mess - No fuss!

Description of Work
removed small amount of junk from my garage.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Work Completed On 06/23/2017

05/12/2017

Holly D.

I purchased the Big Deal but was not able to use it because The Hauling Men informed me that the coupon would not in fact cover the removal of yard debris from my side yard. Despite it being included on the list of allowed material, apparently yard debris is too bulky to be easily hauled and thus, they did not want to accept my coupon. The person I spoke with quoted me $275 to haul a few large limbs (so expensive!) and told me that the coupon would only have applied if I had "a few yard waste bags sitting at the curb" that they could pull the truck right up to. This certainly isn't clear in the Big Deal fine print, so be warned before purchase! Angie's List was great about quickly processing a refund though.

Description of Work
I needed yard debris (large limbs mostly) hauled from my side yard.

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

04/27/2017

Mary K.

did an excellent job, very clean and neat clean up

Description of Work
Hauling items

Work Completed On 04/27/2017