Absolute Exterminating Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2014

3898 Boxwood Walk

Ellenwood, GA 30294

Absolute Exterminating Services provides excellent customer service for Residential & Commercial pest control. Our APEX pest management process includes: ♦ A professional technician ASSESSING the pest issue(s) ♦ Submit a PROPOSAL for exclusion, sanitation, an environmentally responsible solution or a combination of solutions ♦ EXECUTING the plan – Whether it is eliminating the source of the issues or Chemical solutions, Absolute will execute the plan to treat the issue. Chemical solutions will include traditional service and an option for ‘Green’ pest management service involving advanced integrated pest management and utilizing green pest management techniques. ♦ On-going monitoring during regularly scheduled services which focus on prevention and eliminating possible points of entry ♦ Provides a record of pest activity, a proposal for remediation and all services provided...

03/03/2021

Marisa A.

Calvin was awesome to work with. He answered my call right away, scheduled quickly, arrived on time, was very polite and friendly and gave honest recommendations.

Description of Work
Attic squirrels

Category pest control

Your review is greatly appreciated!

02/17/2021

Shirley L.

Mr. Shakir and son were very thorough and professional. He took the time to explain everything that was done and how to maintain a bug free environment. I would hire again and pass his company expertise on to friends and others.

Description of Work
Sprayed for German roaches

Category pest control

Thank you for your review, it is greatly appreciated!

12/14/2020

Ronald J.

They came every 2 months and we had no problems. The owner is very professional and very personable and they had a very good people.

Description of Work
They did exterminating service for bugs on my house.

Category pest control

Thank you for writing us a review, it is greatly appreciated.

12/02/2020

Betty B.

Calvin is very professional. He has top notch customer service. His dedication and commitment to the job is by far the best I've seen. Very thorough, Calvin not only takes time to explain he won't miss a spot. If you're looking for the best give Calvin a call.

Description of Work
Extermination

Category pest control,animal removal

Thanks for your review, we greatly appreciate it!

11/28/2020

Josalyn S.

The owner(Calvin) contacted me the night before spent quite sometime on the phone explaining the process with me being patient and thorough gave me an appointment for Saturday the next day. Called before he came showed up prompt and on time by far this is the best service I've ever had complete gentlemen Patient and knowledgeable. He went OVER AND BEYOND even handling issue that, I had no idea about. It's extremely hard finding quality service. I have found it with Absolute I will definitely call them again for my pest service needs

Description of Work
Something in walls

Category pest control,animal removal

We greatly appreciate your review and patronage!

07/22/2020

LaVonna D.

After moving into my house a few weeks ago, I recently found a birds nest over my porch. Afraid that their may be an egg in it, I dare not to disturb it. However the birds at night started to drive me crazy. After contacting Calvin about it, he came out two days later to not only remove the nest, but also install spikes over both of my pillars to prevent the birds from building again. It was a beautiful sight seeing the birds attempt to come home the night of my service, and fly around in circles, confused. The service was quick and professional. The team even surprisingly pressure washed the dried up bird poop on my porch. It's very hard to find the customer service and support that I received from Absolute Exterminating Services. I'll definitely refer this team to anyone looking for pest control.

Description of Work
Bird nest removal

Category pest control

We greatly appreciate your review and patronage.

07/11/2020

Tony E.

It went great. Great service. They went over and beyond

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control,animal removal

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, it is greatly appreciated.

03/10/2020

Lisa E.

Calvin and his crew are awesome! Every phone call or text has been answered and taken care of in a quick and timely manner. They provide a clear explanation of all services and costs for services. I would highly recommend them to anyone! I had a rodent problem and work started very quickly. They addressed the issues, worked long hours and most of all cleaned up (much of the time, my house was cleaner when they left than when they started). They worked in my attic, crawl space and garage to close up and seal any entry points for critters. And best of all...they guarantee their work!

Description of Work
Rodent removal, damage repairs, sealing attic and crawl space

Category pest control,animal removal

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your patronage!

01/16/2020

Harry H.

Calvin and his team are AMAZING and I could not recommend them more. If you have rodent issues and want your problem resolved, look no further! Calvin is extremely responsive, thorough, courteous, and truly cares. For example, I first reached out to Calvin on a Saturday afternoon and he was at my home just a few hours later. I also needed him to come to my house on a Sunday night (after 10pm) for an emergency and he was there in no time! Due to the extent of my rat issues, I had to have the insulation removed from my attic and new insulation installed (as well as the entry points throughout my home and attic sealed, plus some other work done such as cutting trees back, etc.). Calvin's team worked quickly and Calvin sent me pictures of their progress throughout the job. I came home to a spotless home each evening as Calvin and his team always made sure to clean up after themselves (in fact, they always left my home cleaner than they found it). Calvin's team also fixed a screen door for me and sealed cracks in my ceiling despite these projects being outside the scope of the job. The rats are now gone from my home thanks to Calvin and I can enjoy living in my home again. Thank you Calvin and team!

Description of Work
Rodent removal; Insulation Installation; Handyman work

Category pest control,handyman service,insulation,animal removal

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we truly appreciate it!

09/05/2019

YOLANDA P.

I wasn't contacted back from the email I sent them since August 22.

Description of Work
Roaches and Spiders Pest control

AVM Restoration

With over 25 years of professional general contracting experience we are here to provide you with full restoration and remodeling services. We will work with your insurance company.

Puroclean of Wolf Creek

PuroClean of Wolf Creek was started to provide water dry out services to the South Fulton, Union City, Peachtree City, and Newnan communities. PuroClean has a proven system that uses top of the line training and technology to combat property damage due to fire, water, or mold and biohazard. Please call our office at (404) 682-5400 to schedule your appointment.

Integrity Restoration & Remodeling Contractors LLC

Since 2002, Integrity has served the growing markets of Marietta and Metro Atlanta, GA, and rural Northwest Georgia. We offer services to more than 33 counties. We take pride in offering services you can trust to fix the problem the first time, using our expertise in restoration and home remodeling. All of our contractors are vetted, experienced, and knowledgeable. You can rest easy when you hire us knowing we are experts; not only is our company a proud IICRC Certified Firm but each of our technicians, estimators, and project managers are certified in the specialty areas. This is very important, because disaster restoration is an area that is unregulated by the state or federal government, so you want to be very careful who you work with!

Offers by Integrity Restoration & Remodeling Contractors LLC on Angi

State licensed pest & rodent control ♦ FREE estimates ♦ Wasps, bees, termites, bed bugs, mosquitos, mice, rats, squirrels, ants, roaches, cockroaches, carpenter ants, rodents, termite inspection, pest, pest removal, rodent, termite, pest removal, critter control, and much more!

Honeybees