Ellison Garrett Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2011

Free estimated & insured. Can provide references upon request. Call today for free estimate!...

Clark Construction

We can do it ALL. Licensed and years of experience. can meet all your remodeling needs. We can build your home from the ground up. If you need a new roof, we can do it and warranty it. If you need a new deck, give us a call. We have references and a gallery of pictures to go through.

Affordable Home Concepts LLC

***FREE CONSULTATIONS! - 200sqft for $8,000 Deck Replacement!** Adam has over 25 years of experience in home improvement and remodeling. Adam is the true general contractor. He is a highly trained renovation expert, and we strive to get your utmost satisfaction. Additional DBA - Affordable Carpentry By Design Inc

Offers by Affordable Home Concepts LLC on Angi
Peelers Contractors

At Peelers Contractors “Your 1st Choice For Quality”, we Specialize in all of your Construction needs like building decks , retaining walls, indoor and outdoor remodeling, plumbing, land clearing, grubbing, excavation, concrete pours, and more. There’s no job too big or too small!!

05/29/2014

Michael H.

Ellison was responsive (returned my call in 2 days) and very punctual (showed up precisely on time). He was also very friendly and listened to what work I wanted to have done. However, he didn't take any measurements or write anything down. He called me back two days later after the visit and said he would not be able to do my project in the timeframe I needed (3 weeks). He had a regular other full-time job and would only be able to devote evenings and weekends to my project. He did offer to refer me to another person, which I declined and went with another contractor.

Description of Work
Provided a quote on a deck replacement

Category garage builders

08/13/2011

anita R.

Had a covered front porch added to my home. Worked everyday until completed. very nice people. Great price, qualty work.

Description of Work
Beautiful front porch

Category decks,garage builders

Ellison Garrett Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2011

111 Brookwood Ct

Eatonton, GA 31024

I build mostly covered porches, screened porhes, decks, carports & garages.