Ellison Garrett Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since March 2011

111 Brookwood Ct

Eatonton, GA 31024

Free estimated & insured. Can provide references upon request. Call today for free estimate!

05/29/2014

Michael H.

Ellison was responsive (returned my call in 2 days) and very punctual (showed up precisely on time). He was also very friendly and listened to what work I wanted to have done. However, he didn't take any measurements or write anything down. He called me back two days later after the visit and said he would not be able to do my project in the timeframe I needed (3 weeks). He had a regular other full-time job and would only be able to devote evenings and weekends to my project. He did offer to refer me to another person, which I declined and went with another contractor.

Description of Work
Provided a quote on a deck replacement

Category garage builders

08/13/2011

anita R.

Had a covered front porch added to my home. Worked everyday until completed. very nice people. Great price, qualty work.

Description of Work
Beautiful front porch

Category decks, garage builders

Craftsman Deck Builders

Master Craftsmen with over 20-years of experience will create your very own outdoor paradise. A portion of all proceeds go to Feeding America and Team Up Mentoring. We are family-owned and operated and highly recommended by your neighbors. Our professional & polite installation team will blow you away. From classic wood decks to one-of-a-kind composite masterpieces. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Peelers Contractors

At Peelers Contractors “Your 1st Choice For Quality”, we Specialize in all of your Construction needs like building decks , retaining walls, indoor and outdoor remodeling, plumbing, land clearing, grubbing, excavation, concrete pours, and more. There’s no job too big or too small!!

2022 Super Service Award

Affordable Home Concepts LLC

***FREE CONSULTATIONS! - 200sqft for $8,000 Deck Replacement!** Adam has over 25 years of experience in home improvement and remodeling. Adam is the true general contractor. He is a highly trained renovation expert, and we strive to get your utmost satisfaction. Additional DBA - Affordable Carpentry By Design Inc

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

I build mostly covered porches, screened porhes, decks, carports & garages.