R Butler Construction Enterprise LLC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since February 2013

General Contractor/Handyman services includes residential/commercial construction, office buildout, bathrooms, windows, doors, floors, roofing, gutters, kitchens, basements, plumbing, electrical, painting, etc...

Double N Services

At Double N Services our goal is to provide exceptional quality service while using state-of-the-art eco-friendly products to give you spotless a clean home free of harmful chemicals. Our unique DNS Low Moisture Green & Clean System® uses advanced bio-active citrus cleaners and state-of-the-art "quick dry" techniques. They are effective yet safe for your family and pets. Our "quick dry" system uses high tech truck-mounted equipment for greater cleaning and extraction power and even quicker drying.

Offers by Double N Services on Angi
Bruce Piping

We are specialist with everything gas related for your home or business. whether it be a gas appliance that is broken or needs replacement (including water heaters, stoves, cooktops, grills, etc) we even install complete commercial and residential gas piping systems. With more than 20 years experience and many weeks of training you can rest assured that your project will be completed efficiently and by all local codes and regulations. We are not satisfied until you are satisfied!

Guru Gutter Cleaning

We Suck Gutters Clean. In-House Engineered, Designed & Built Gutter Vacuum Trucks. We clean 3,000+ Gutters Every YEAR! We clean gutters safely from the ground. No Risk. No Mess. No Damage. No Death. We service all of Atlanta, South Atlanta, West of Atlanta, East of Atlanta and North Atlanta. 1 hour and 45 minute radius all around Atlanta.

Offers by Guru Gutter Cleaning on Angi

10/20/2020

Mr. Butler was punctual and saw a way to save us some money on placing the door in our home and performed a wonderful job. I would absolutely higher him again for any other projects for our home.

Description of Work
I need an interior door replaced in my home.

Category contractors,doors

03/04/2019

Very friendly and responsive service. Was able to perfectly match paint color even when I couldn't provide paint number/sample.

Description of Work
Drywall Repair and Door Lock Installation

Category drywall,doors

04/13/2017

Went great, was a very honest and professional worker. We get comments on how great the store looks all the time! Thank you Randy!

Description of Work
Commercial Buildout

Category drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,interior painters,doors

02/21/2017

I was extremely satisfied with the construction work that was done. It is difficult to make a final decision on the paint component of the job as it was only one coat and had not dried, and therefore appeared a little "splotchy" and uneven. I chose to not get additional coats of paint as I will be painting the exterior of the house in the near future. He was very professional, honest, and friendly...

Description of Work
He repaired the front door frame by removing the old rotted wood, installing new plastic frame material to affected areas, applying one coat of paint, caulking appropriate areas, and re-connecting the security door.

Category doors

09/25/2015

I was happy with the quick response time, the overall information provided to me, the extra time he took to walk me through the findings and answer my questions, and the timeliness with getting me a written report. I would use this inspector again.

Description of Work
completed a home inspection on a property I was considering buying

Category doors

Kitchen, Basement, Bathroom, Handymen, Interior/Exterior Painting, Concrete Work, Electrical, Plumbing, Sheet Rock, Doors & Windows & Carpentry

Masonry service.