ADS Heating & Cooling, LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2011

4.3

Additional e-mail - adsmaintenance54@yahoo.com....

GB Maintenance Group LLC

GB Maintenance Group LLC

We are a small company based out of Statesboro, Georgia. We are staffed with a master electrician and our techs are very knowledgeable. we offer our guys incentive based on customer satisfaction, not comissions. We want to be the first call that you make when something goes wrong or you see room for improvement in your home or business. No matter what time your problem is our priority.

Offers by GB Maintenance Group LLC  on Angi

11/10/2015

They were average. They could have put me in a different thermometer so I could read it. I can't read this thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a heating and air conditioning unit.

11/10/2015

10/23/2014

CATEGORY plumbing

03/19/2014

Excellent, every detail was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install heat pump and air handler.

03/05/2012

I have not been able to get this company to come back to fix some of the things that need fixing in my home.  I felt the price was a little high for what they did.    I don't think they are a plumbing company they are an air conditioning company.  I won't call them again for plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of the service techs came to my home and repaired a toilet that was not working correctly.

CATEGORY plumbing

I am truly sorry that Mrs. W had problems with our plumber, we used a sub-contract plumber to complete this job. Mrs. W must be calling him personally as I have not had her call the office to fix any problems. Had she called the office directly I would have been glad to send some one else.

Heating and cooling, insulation, electrical, plumbing & water heater installation.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, Discover