P&Q Flooring

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2011

5805 State Bridge Rd

Duluth, GA 30097

Combining the value of big-box pricing with the service and attention to detail you deserve! All the big name brands, latest styles, up to the nanosecond fashions under one roof. Talk with a flooring industry professional about your needs with no gimmicks or pressure. Stop by our showroom or schedule an in home consultation at no charge. Additionally, we can refinish your existing hardwood floors, stairs and handrails to look better than ever! Award winning....

01/18/2019

Virginia K.

There was a mixture of red oak and white oak which were original floors plus two rooms with brand new oak. They looked dramatically different before the crew sanded, repaired and stained. Afterwards the floors were immaculate with no noticeable difference in color. They all looked better than I imagined they could. This is the second time I have used P&Q. Four years ago they installed new wood flooring in the family room of my former home.

Description of Work
Refinishing floors in a renovated home.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

12/05/2018

Kathy B.

This is a replacement review of one I just posted as I left out a member of the P & Q team: I had 3 rooms carpeting in my home and started with Stu who took my first phone call. Stu was very professional and personable which immediately got my attention and arranged for Scott to come out with samples and he fell in love with my Dachsund, JJ. Then, George who is in charge of installation helped me to schedule a time. Then came the day of install and 2 gentlemen of Hispanic origin (to me, Hispanics are great at what they do and Saban and his partner were proof of that) arrived and did a wonderful job. They took great care of moving the furniture and even vacuumed the bare floor after removing the old carpet (I don't recall the previous installer taking that step). These two guys were phenomenal and cleaned up after themselves. So for any flooring needs, P & Q is the company I cannot recommend enough. They made the entire process so easy!

Description of Work
Carpeting Installation

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

11/09/2018

Rebekah H.

Everything went well! Scott was our sales rep - easy to talk to, no pressure, responsive, and friendly. Took the time to answer my questions / concerns - flexible schedule for meeting both at our place for measuring and at the store for final selections. The crew came out and got started around 8:30-9:00am and were there until nearly 7:30pm on a Saturday - they completed the entire first floor replacement in a day (a long day for everyone, for sure, but it was great to get it done in a day!). Primarily LVP; LVT in the bathroom, and 1 bedroom with carpet. The finished product looks great and we are absolutely enjoying the look and feel of our new floors!

Description of Work
Replace first floor flooring (all)

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

08/23/2017

John H.

Excellent. Lenny, the sales person was extremely helpful, patient, worked with us on several different occasions as we were trying to decide on best options. He helped us make the best decision without pushing for the most expensive options. They were attentive, prompt and professional. We needed immediate action and they were able to deliver. I would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Basement carpet flooded. Replaced with carpet tiles

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed], we certainly appreciate it! I will share this with Lenny. Thanks again for the opportunity to complete this project for you.

07/31/2017

Michelle A.

lots of help with choosing, floor looks great

Description of Work
floor replacement

04/26/2017

David B.

I have worked with P&Q flooring for about 2.5 years. I have nothing but complements from start to finish. Stu is a very professional and knowledgeable of his products. THANKS STU !!!!

Description of Work
We hired P&Q flooring to install carpet and hard wood flooring in our facility

03/10/2017

Ashley M.

We were so pleased with our entire experience with P&Q Flooring. We stopped in the store when we were in the area but were so pleased we drove across town to continue to do business with this company. They were professional and knowledgeable and weren't pushy at all. They ordered additional flooring samples for us for something we found online and were patient while we chose our product. Their prices were competitive and even when we found a slightly cheaper price elsewhere they were willing to match. We loved the customer service and wanted to give them our business so we were excited that they were happy to match price. They were great at removing our old flooring and installing new floors. The group was extremely hard-working. We would definitely be happy to do business with them again the next time we need new flooring or a rug! (P.S. they will do custom rugs based on the carpeting they have in store, but we have not purchased that at this time - something we're keeping in our minds though!)

Description of Work
Provided and installed hardwood flooring

02/28/2017

Janet Y.

It went smoothly and took two days to finish

Description of Work
Refinishing and sanding dining area floor

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/25/2017

Janis S.

At one point they needed to make a slight repair. Came out immediately and all is perfect!

Description of Work
I went to store a few times before I found carpet I had been seeking for over one year. Each time they answered all my questions and were professional. They came to install as scheduled. Crew was polite and professional.

12/21/2016

Faye S.

We were extremely pleased with the materials, workmanship and price. Lenny Swindell was our representative and he made things so easy. Lenny grew up around construction and custom building. He was amazingly patient with us during the selection process. He answered every question, explained every step and helped anyway he could along the way. I would definitely work with him and P&Q again.

Description of Work
Engineered hardwood in 5 rooms and two halls, carpet in one bedroom and stair.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

A1 Grout and Tile Solutions

New Day Tile

New Day Tile specializes in tile&grout clean/seal and complete restorations. We have been in the business for over 10years. Provide knowledgeable recommendations for your needs. Some popular services include. Caulk elimination for showers and kitchen backsplash. Deep clean and colorseal grout to look better then new and provide easy cleaning. Tile install per specifications.

AB Flooring Tile & Construction, LLC

AB Flooring Tile & Construction, LLC has been in business for more than ten years, and to be in the tile industry is to provide enhance services, knowledge, relationship, and profitability. Our vision is to provide quality services that exceed the expectations of our esteemed customers. Our mission is to build long-term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services. We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention, and innovation. We integrate honesty and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning. Our goal is to build good reputation and become a key player.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Flooring Repairs & Installation, Hardwood Refinishing, Area Rug Binding, Carpet Disposal, In-home Measurement & Design Consultation.

Emergency Water Extraction, Mold Remediation.