Duluth Locksmith LLC

With Angi since May 2017

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Service is well renowned throughout the Metro Atlanta area. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We always stand behind our work, with customer satisfaction being our #1 priority. Contact us to learn more about our incredible staff and how they can help you!, friendly, and fully functional, our professional Locksmith Service is well renowned throughout the Metro Atlanta area. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We always stand behind our work, with customer satisfaction being our #1 priority. Contact us to learn more about our incredible staff and how they can help you!...

Shield Locksmith & Security

Servicing the entire state of Georgia. Shield Locksmith & Security offers a complete locksmith shop on wheels. Our mobile units have everything needed to complete almost every locksmith need in the COMMERCIAL, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, RESIDENTIAL AND AUTO areas. Shield Locks & Security quickly responds to your emergency lockout, or if you are just in a hurry to complete a service. All keys, including auto & motorcycle are cut on site, and cut by code. Shield Locksmith & Security is committed to properly training our locksmiths, and require continuing education to keep up with the latest high security locks, techniques, computer programs and machines. We pride ourselves in always providing professional services at competitive prices. Military and Senior Citizen discounts available. SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED!

Unlockit Locksmith & Security

Welcome! Thank you for visiting Unlockit Locksmith & Security, your comprehensive resource for residential and commercial locksmith services in metro Atlanta. For any and all of your locksmith-related needs, we offer a wide array of high quality solutions at affordable prices. From simple lockout services, to entry point reinforcement and break-in prevention, to advanced locks, keys, safes, and access control systems – you name it – Unlockit Locksmith & Security has you covered. Serving the entire metro Atlanta area at the same low price. No extra charge for nights & weekends. 7 employees. No subs. Award winning.

10/19/2021

On Wednesday, 9/15/21 I called for a locksmith to help open my house safe wherein I kept our passports, and other important documents. Danny returned my call within minutes. He asked me to send a photo of my safe which I did and he then called me bac k to advise what I could do to see if the safe would open. I followed his instructions, and my safe opened. I appreciate that he helped me solve the ...

Description of Work
EXCEPTIONAL!!

Category locksmith

02/07/2018

Truly amazed by the technicians professionalism and knowledge

Description of Work
Needed to have my house locks rekeyed. Duluth Locksmith came in minutes and had finished the job pretty fast as well. I highly recommend them

Category locksmith

Duluth Locksmith LLC offers the best home locksmith services like: Entire Home Re-Keys High Tech Security Home Locks Home Invasion Repair Master Key Lock Systems Damaged Lock Repairs Lost Key Replacements New Keys Mailbox Locks Lock Changes Garage Door Locks Deadbolt Changes and More!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check