Kenny's Discount Doors

Founded 2009 • With Angi since October 2011

2104 Britt Rd

Douglasville, GA 30135

Kenny's Discount Doors is a family owned business that specializes in the promt repair of your garage door or opener. Kenny is a second generation garage door guy. His Dad was a garage door guy from the early 70's .Whether a simple repair on an existing door to a complete new door, we can assist you in making the frustration of that broken door go away! We are professional,but yet still treat our customers like our family. We are competitive in our pricing, you dont even need to ask for the "GOOD OLE BOY DISCOUNT". We take personal or business checks, end most major credit cards and of coarse CASH. Call us about this month's special!...

06/05/2022

Ted G.

Kenny and his employee were courteous, professional, competent, and completed the installation just as requested. I enjoyed meeting them and give them my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener

07/24/2013

john B.

he came on time - did what he was supposed to do - took the old door away. we considered ovhd door & 2 others prior to getting kenny's name from a client,,, he blew them ALL away ! he's the ONLY guy i would recommend to anyone who asks. at 1 time, i own'd part of an ovhd door franchise & we were dominant in our market,,, thankfully, kenny wasn't operating back then OR there as he would've put us out of biz !

Description of Work
removed old door & installed new insulated garage door

10/08/2011

Janet D.

It is so quiet and care free. He installed it quickly and didn't leave a mess.It works without a second thought. He installed a Genie screw type of closer. I have an external key pad to open the door when I am just outside without a key. I love it. He worked on my time schedule too. I did not have to work around his. He was flexible about when he could come, on a weekend. I would recommend Kenny to anyone. He comes when he says he would and gets the work done. thanks Kenny.

Description of Work
Kenny really comes when you call Kenny's Discount Doors. My garage door opener was acting crazy and my door was falling apart. My old door opener would only open, not close. I had to get out of the car and go through the house to close my garage door. He came to assess the whole situation. I was afraid that he would say I needed both a door and an opener. After he came to check it out, he let me know that it was just the opener and not the door. We discussed different types of openers and which one would be best for me. He provided discounted extras, such as the external key pad and the second garage door opener. He installed a garage door opener that was better than could be bought at Home Depot or Lowes, because the long stretch is one piece, not multiple pieces. He also adjusted the door, lubricated it, tightened all the bolts that had come loose from the old opener jerking and made sure it ran properly. He let me test it over and over until he was satisfied that i was satisfied.

ATHENS GARAGE DOOR REPAIR

Need custom garage doors for your new home? Does your business need reliable and strong commercial garage doors? "Athens Garage Door Repair" is one of the best automatic door companies in the country. This widely recognized position has been achieved over years of hard work, innovation, commitment to quality, and reliable customer service. Since our inception, we’ve been specializing in designing, manufacturing, exporting, and installing products that are problem free and easy to operate. The products conform to the highest safety standards, complemented with reliability and energy efficiency. We know there are many service providers out there, and we're honored that you've chosen us, or are considering us. Whether you have a big or small job, we value your business.

Liberty Garage Door Services

We can repair or replace any residential garage door or operator system you may have. No job is to small or big for us. Liberty was formed with the mission to streamline the process of requesting expedient and competitively-priced service that results in returning time back to our customers day. Our staff has over 30 years combined experience in the garage door business and have seen almost everything. We look forward to earning your business.

Overhead Door Company of Atlanta™

Since 1935, Atlanta's ONLY distributor of Overhead Door™ brand. You'll never pay for anything you don't need. We never use subcontractors. Never pay a travel charge. After hours emergency service available by calling 404-390-1983. Visit our working showroom of garage doors and openers. FREE IN-HOME ESTIMATES. Additional locations - Overhead Door Company of NE Georgia™ Athens, and Overhead Door Company of Greater Hall County™ Gainesville.

Yes- ask for details.

AT KENNYS DISCOUNT DOORS WE CAN TAKE CARE OF THAT SQUEEKING DOOR WITH A GENERAL SERVICE CALL ON RESIDENTAL OR COMMERCIAL DOOR. REPLACEMENT OF BROKEN SPRINGS IS NOT A PROBLEM REGAURDLESS OF THE MANUFACTURER. BENT OR DAMAGED SECTIONS CAN BE REPLACED . WE CAN ALSO FRAME IN YOUR CARPORT AND CONVERT THAT CAR PORT TO A REAL GARAGE, OR INSTALL A NEW INSULLATED DOOR TO SAVE YOU MONEY ON THAT ENERGY BILL! !

We dont traditionaly work on interior doors, or install windows.