Angela R. Brown Restoration & Construction

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2016

Angela R. Brown Construction, LLC offers services of complete construction for residential and light commercial property. We specialized in roofing of all types....

Hasi Property Restoration

Hasi Property Restoration take care about your families in Ellenwood, GA. We will respond to your property within 60 minutes. Our goal is to help you restore your home back to its original condition. Contact with us. Rex, Lake City, Morrow, Conley, Forest Park

CAT Recovery Services, Inc

CAT Recovery Services is a certified water damage restoration company. WE ARE LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED AND AVAILABLE 24/7, MONDAY - SUNDAY INCLUDING HOLIDAYS. We serve the entire metro Atlanta area. The estimating software CAT uses is the same software that almost all of the insurance companies use so there's no confusion on invoicing. CAT will bill the insurance company directly on covered claims and will work closely with the homeowner and the adjuster throughout the claim. Having grown up in Metro Atlanta we really know our way around town. Mark Logan and Alan Plott have a combined 50 plus years of experience in emergency services, insurance adjusting and general contracting. If your emergency is after hours or on a holiday you won't get any answering service. Our phones ring to us 24/7 for a much quicker response time. Also serving Gwinnett, Hall, Henry Paulding and Rockdale Counties.

Integrity Restoration & Remodeling Contractors LLC

Since 2002, Integrity has served the growing markets of Marietta and Metro Atlanta, GA, and rural Northwest Georgia. We offer services to more than 33 counties. We take pride in offering services you can trust to fix the problem the first time, using our expertise in restoration and home remodeling. All of our contractors are vetted, experienced, and knowledgeable. You can rest easy when you hire us knowing we are experts; not only is our company a proud IICRC Certified Firm but each of our technicians, estimators, and project managers are certified in the specialty areas. This is very important, because disaster restoration is an area that is unregulated by the state or federal government, so you want to be very careful who you work with!

Offers by Integrity Restoration & Remodeling Contractors LLC on Angi

01/22/2016

I'm happy to say I chose the right company. I'm very satisfied. I got a better roof than what I originally had.

Description of Work
My roof was leaking due to shingles blown off back in November 2015. I didn't know I had missing shingles because the damage was to the back of my house. I didn't know my home owner's insurance covered this. The team at Angela R. Brown Restoration and Constructiongot right on things and I have a new roof. They threw in replacing a couple gutter downspouts I had missing at no additional charge and let me make arrangements on my deductible. Ms Brown came by to make sure I was taken care of too.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Smoke Damage, Odor Removal, Construction & Repair, Water Extraction, Dryout Services, Cleanup & Restoration,Storm Damage Cleanup, Emergency Roof Repairs, Construction & Restoration, Mold Remediation, Prevention & Testing, Disinfection & Cleanup, Busted Pipe Damage

We do not offer asbestos removal