Sparkle Property Cleaning LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2013

3.7

We have a relentless focus on building long-term relationships with our clients. We take responsibility on behalf of our clients for maintaining properties with an emphasis on neighborhood integrity in Metro Atlanta, GA....

NEVADA'S HANDYMAN &LAWNCARE SERVICES

Alain Pressure Washing

*SPECIAL $350 for Home Exterior Pressure Washing Up to 2,500 Square Feet* Owner operated for over 13 years - Welcome to Alain's Pressure Washing, your Atlanta exterior cleaning and maintenance service. Bringing you a high quality and affordable option for your residential exterior cleaning and maintenance needs in the Atlanta area. We clean all exterior parts of the house whether it's siding, driveways, decks, or even entire pool areas; as well as all surfaces from brick to wood. Also, as we clean we can repair and refinish all parts we clean from re-sealing the deck to sealing concrete. With our professional and courteous staff we can handle all your maintenance needs

Offers by Alain Pressure Washing on Angi
Scipio Brothers Janitorial Service

Welcome to Scipio Brothers Janitorial Services we specialize in floor care. We show great customer service and great quality work. We also have customer appreciation to our returning customers by giving a discount on there next booking. We have been in business for a year, but have been in this industry for 13 years. We are also an owner operated business.

05/02/2017

The owner replied to my inquiry quickly and the crew leader gave me an ONSITE quote the same day. Services were scheduled quickly. The crew arrived in a timely manner. Unfortunately, the job was not done to the standards professed on their website nor was the crew professional. Even after coming back out to "correct" and/or "finish" the job, it still looks unsightly and incomplete. - There are par...

Description of Work
The overall goal was an initial phase to get my front and back yard prepared for future landscaping. My front yard needed to be cut at minimum and flower beds cleared of old leaves and pine straw. There was also weeding to be done. My back yard had a fallen tree with overgrown brush. There was also weeding that needed to be done. I sent an email to the company with pictures. They promptly responded with a quote AND came to the property to give an ONSITE quote. My main objective was to clear out the brush in the back yard and clean up the front yard to prepare for seeding for grass.

Category landscaping,lawn service

04/02/2015

Category lawn service

10/26/2013

This was the first time that I had used them. The work and the professionalism were good.

Description of Work
They cut grass at one of my properties. This is for a 1 acre lawn.

Category lawn service

Thank you so much [member name removed] for your review. We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Your feedback really helps us to improve our quality and stay competitive in our pricing. We hope you consider us again in the near future.

Overgrown yard cleanups, Ivy & Kudzu cut down, Leaf removal, Leaves blown and bagged, Tree trimming, Bush trimming, Lawn mowing, Lawn edging, Regular lawn maintenance, One-time lawn projects, Commercial weed kill spray during spring & summer

Ask for details.