Sharian Inc

Founded 1931 • With Angi since June 2003

368 W Ponce De Leon Ave

Decatur, GA 30030

Sharian Inc. has been cleaning oriental and specialty rugs for the southeast for over 80 years. We specialize in the maintenance and care for your fine rugs and your general area rugs. We are a small family owned and operated business of about 25 employees. We do all of the work in our facility. We do not use subcontractors. We offer free pick up and delivery to most areas around Altanta but we do have a minimum cleaning charge to some zip codes. Sharian offers a large selection of antique (100+ years old), semi-antique (50+ years old) and new rugs (less than 50 years old) - all hand-woven of wool or silk - and all individually selected by us for their quality and value. Our showroom in Decatur, Georgia features rugs of all shapes, sizes, patterns and colors. We hand-pick our new rugs from the world's most respected weavers, and procure antiques from an established network of sources around the globe. This careful selection ensures that when you buy a rug from Sharian, you can be confident that you're getting what you pay for...

06/17/2020

BETTY D.

Sharian did an outstanding job. The rug has not been professionally cleaned in more years than I can remember as I could not find a company to clean and protect a wool rug. I saw on the website that Sharian had an expert in Wool rug cleaning so I called the Alpharetta location. They could not have been more helpful! It was not a huge rug so I dropped it off. The entire transaction occurred with very stringent Covid-19 precautions on the part of the staff. They assessed the rug and quickly called me back to tell me what was recommended . The entire process was completed within two weeks! I unrolled the rug today and can honestly say that it looks the best that it had looked since it was purchased ~ 20 years ago! I would recommend Sharian without hesitation and I plan to take in several silk rugs to them in the future for their care. Prices were very reasonable for the work that was done.

Description of Work
Wool rug cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,antiques,oriental rug cleaning

04/06/2018

Jennifer L.

They did an excellent job cleaning my wool and silk rug, from a home with 2 dogs. Looks like new, zero odor. Completed in the amount of time promised.

Description of Work
Rug cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for leaving us a review! We sincerely appreciate your time to do this and we look forward to serving you again! Jim Garner General Manager Sharian, Inc. 4043732274

06/18/2017

Joan M.

Picked up and delivered with no extra cost. Also cut a pad to the correct size and delivered it with the clean rugs.

Description of Work
Clean rugs

02/20/2017

Jimmy S.

They picked up and cleaned a gorgeous Turkish Hand woven rug! the results were great and the service was very on time and well done!

Description of Work
cleaning of a Turkish Hand woven rug

10/14/2015

Barbara C.

They had an attitude problem. Their quality of work is quite good.

Description of Work
I used Sharian. They did a very large rug.

07/12/2014

Sharon W.

Along with immersion cleaning, the provider's services also including spraying our two rugs for protection from possible moth damage and wrapping them for storage. The quote received from the provider was fair, and they honored their original quote when we picked up our rugs. Our rugs were ready for pick up on the date promised, and the provider's staff were very helpful in loading our rugs in to our truck and securing them for the drive home. We are happy with the service received from this provider and would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
The provider was contracted to clean two large area rugs - one Chinese (100% wool) and the other Indian (100% silk).

02/28/2014

Michael M.

We were pleased with it. I remember the total cost was over a $1,000.

Description of Work
We took a number of oriental rugs (around 8) that were a variety of sizes into them for cleaning and repair work.

02/11/2014

Hal F.

Great job! They are the best in the business.

Description of Work
Cleaned rugs.

02/06/2014

MARK & NANCY I.

They arrived for pick-up as scheduled and I later got a call that the rug needed to be immersed for thorough cleaning and would now cost $400. The woman was rude and impatient as I tried to confirm that the rug would be cleaned of the urine stains and odors and eventually realized that removing the "urine and odor" did NOT mean the yellow stains would be removed- the yellow stains would remain. Then I tried to understand why she thought I (or anyone) would spend $400 on a rug that would still have yellow stains all over it. The woman remained rude and impatient and condescending throughout our conversation. When I asked about getting my rug back uncleaned she said it would cost $ 175. That didn't seem right to me either??as there was a difference in the original quoted price of $15 between my dropping it off and them picking it up. After several more conversations and references to the owner "Mr.Sharian" by the rude employee I agreed that we would come and pick it up. I was then informed that in order to get my uncleaned rug back I would have to pay Sharian $75. We even thought of just leaving the rug at Sharian and forgetting about our rug altogether - but, was informed by the still cranky disrespectful employee that we would be charged more money if we didn't pick it up by a certain date. As this was all happening prior to and during the holidays and we had a serious illness in the family - AND that this consistently rude woman was unwilling to work with us and cared nothing about customer service ?we eventually decided to stop trying to work something out and pick up the rug and pay what felt like a "ransom." I was at work and so asked my son to pick the rug up on his day off. Some woman - maybe the same one ( Janice ?) or yet another rude employee was rude and critical and condescending to my son at the pick-up !! Saying "here's your rug that wasn't even cleaned" in a derogatory way. WOW - never imagined such a rude and unpleasant experience - FROM START TO FINISH - from Sharian Rugs. Would NEVER try them again, would NEVER recommend them, and will caution everyone I know about our experience there

Description of Work
we have an 8 x 12 Karastan rug that, unfortunately, our elderly dog started using as her "potty" when she wasn't let out often enough i had heard good things about Sharian Rugs and they were highly-rated on Angie's List so called and was told the cost for cleaning would be between $ 160-$320 if i brought it in and $175-320 if it was picked up. I chose pick up (as it seemed a difference in cost of only $15) and was told they could get the urine and the odor out which was great and just what I needed.

07/13/2013

Michael H.

Very well. The carpets were laid out and accessed prior to agreeing to the price. I was told that one area could not be cleaned, so that my expectations were realistic. I was promised a 2 week time frame and all expectations were met and was very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
cleaned 2 handmade carpets 8 x 10 and 9 x 14. I used a coupon online and did my own delivery and pick up.

Pristine Cleaning Corp.

Excellence and professionalism are first when it comes to our House Cleaning Service. We are constantly improving our services, staying up-to-date on all the latest industry advancements and bringing our knowledge to your doorstep. Since the start of our company, our goal has remained the same—to provide reliable services and make sure our clients know we are professionals they can trust.

Carpet and Flooring Transformers LLC

Carpet and Flooring Transformers serves the metro Atlanta & surrounding areas by providing excellent dependable and affordable services in the carpet, upholstery, & flooring industry. 100% satisfaction guarantee, if we service your home & you are not completely satisfied we will re-service at no cost to you! We offer a wide variety of flooring services ranging from: Carpet & Upholstery cleaning, carpet installation & repairs, hardwood floor installations & sales, tile & grout cleaning. We are equipped with some of our industries state of the art equipment & we use environmentally safe green labeled cleaning products. Our technicians are certified by IICRC. We have earned the Angies List Super Service Award for 3 consecutive years. 2015,2016, & 2017 Please see our ratings with: Angie list, BBB, Google, Yelp, YP.com You can visit our website: www.carpettransformers.com Call us 770-236-1255

Offers by Carpet and Flooring Transformers LLC on Angi
    Peachtree Carpet Cleaners

Since 1993, Peachtree Carpet Cleaners has been an industry leader in carpet and upholstery cleaning, as well as tile and grout cleaning, house cleaning, and more. We have served thousands of customers over the years and are pleased to share that these customers continue to come back to us time and time again.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Oriental and area rug cleaning, repair and restoration.

We do not do in-home wall to wall carpet cleaning.