Heflin Tree Service Llc.

Founded 2015 • With Angi since July 2017

Heflin Tree Service is a residential and commercial Tree Trimming and removal company based out of Decatur, GA. We serve the entire Metro-Atlanta area, as well as, surrounding counties. With over 20+ plus years of qualified experience, we strive to provide our customers with exceptional service and

2022 Super Service Award

Tree Service Project

tree service

1 pine tree removed
View project

tree service (9)lawn & landscaping (1)

08/19/2022

Alisia B.

Excellent service provided by Heflin Tree Service. Professional and takes pride in their work. The front of my house is picture-perfect and has curb appeal. I would definitely recommend this business as well as use their services again.

Description of Work
Tree and shrubbery trimming/pruning

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

Thank you !

06/27/2022

Selina J.

Heflin Tree Service Llc. is a great family own company. I will definitely use their services again. Heflin is timely, professional and courteous. One of the employees even took a huge pallet to the curb for me. Great Company!!!

Description of Work
1 pine tree removed

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

Sheila B.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation and gratitude to HeflinTree Service for the exceptional service provided. Mr. Jason Heflin promptly returned my call and scheduled an appointment. Heflin Tree Service is a company with high standards of professionalism. It was a pleasure dealing with Mr. Jason Heflin. My overall experience exceeded my expectation. The cost was reasonable, the service was efficient and expedient. I will certainly refer Heflin Tree Service to others, and will definitely patronize them in the future if the need arises.

Description of Work
tree removal

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

kenneth T.

Heflin Tree Service did a wonderful job removing our tree. The ownership and staff were very professional and courteous. I would definitely use them again and I highly recommend their service for anyone needing a tree removed.

Description of Work
tree removal

Antwan A.

Everything went smoothly. The guys came and removed my tree bright and early. They were actually done before lunchtime. I couldn’t believe how fast they finished.

Description of Work
tree removal

ryan S.

Heflin Tree Service was very efficient and punctual. They removed a tree from my yard that was leaning heavily over my home. They even went the extra mile and cut additional limbs from another tree that was going to be a potential. Everything went as planned from arrival to cleanup. You could tell this was a veteran crew with great experience. Communication was clear about what was being done and why. Also, the lead man Jason was a true joy to work with. You could tell he was very passionate about his line of work. Great Job guys! I would definitely recommend them to any who's in need of tree services.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 06/26/2022

06/21/2022

Brittany A.

The tree work was amazing..I had a few limbs hanging over my house and they were able to cut without damaging my roof or gutters. I must say I was impressed. I would definitely hit them again for future work.

Description of Work
Tree Service

06/16/2020

Lynethia H.

Service was excellent. From the first consultation, they were prompt, courteous and professional. Very knowledgeable about what needed to be done. This is my 2nd time using them and will do so again. I highly recommend them for getting the job done

Description of Work
Cut down several trees in yard

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

08/22/2017

Chloe R.

It was great! They were reasonable, they worked with me and they went above and beyond what I expected. They don't do the stump grinding but their normal contractor doesn't come out to my area so they found another provider to do the work. I had them give me a quote for some other trees and it seemed reasonable as well.

Description of Work
They removed some shrubs in front of my home.

Work Completed On 08/19/2017

Contact

Phone

3358 Kelley Chapel Rd

Decatur, GA 30034

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Free estimates, Full Tree removal, Stump Grinding, Trimming, Hauling Wood.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Heflin Tree Service Llc.

How is Heflin Tree Service Llc. overall rated?

Heflin Tree Service Llc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Heflin Tree Service Llc. open?

Heflin Tree Service Llc. is open:

What payment options does Heflin Tree Service Llc. provide

Heflin Tree Service Llc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does Heflin Tree Service Llc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Heflin Tree Service Llc. offers free project estimates.

Does Heflin Tree Service Llc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Heflin Tree Service Llc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Heflin Tree Service Llc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Heflin Tree Service Llc. offers a 5% senior discount.

Does Heflin Tree Service Llc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Heflin Tree Service Llc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Heflin Tree Service Llc.?

No, Heflin Tree Service Llc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Heflin Tree Service Llc. offer?

Heflin Tree Service Llc. offers the following services: Tree Service, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, hauling.