Blue Bubble Home Services

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2018

Blue Bubble Home Services Atlanta, GA, 30315 (404) 286-3945 Blue Bubble Home Services offers a wide range of services. A fully licensed and insured cleaning company. With us, you receive affordable prices, and professional service for all your Water Damage Restoration needs Flood Damage, Water

flooring (15)home remodeling (2)

04/09/2021

Ramona L.

It was fabulous. Very nice! Very efficient. Really am.pleased.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

Review for Blue Bubble Home Services - 4825 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA - 39287742

04/08/2021

Dianne B.

Very well. The guys came in and went right to work. When they were finished, cleaned up the area and left.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 04/08/2021

11/16/2020

Cassandra S.

Reginald came out and was very courteous. Showed him the flooring i wanted installed and the repairs that needed to be done to the subfloor. Workers arrived on time and began working on subfloor repairs. Little while later Reginald called to say install would be more because it's laminate and not vinyl. I felt I shouldn't of had to pay because that was his mistake, I showed him the floor in the box that I wanted installed. Also, that my repair would be $50 more. But I paid the increase. There was some back and forth about when they could install now that it was laminate but they ended up completing it that day. The floors look great, they did a good job there. However, they left an absolute mess!!! I spent 2.5 hrs cleaning up after they left. Sawdust all over floors, mud and dirt on newly painted trim, some sort of chalky material splattered on newly painted walls, left my toilet in the bathtub because they said screws weren't long enough to put toilet back (but nobody asked if I could run to get screws). I had to put the toilet back myself. Left my back door off the hinge and I was home alone with my boys at night time (husband away in business). I knew the door wasn't going to be able to open but I didn't know they wouldn't put it back at all. I had to put it back on myself. Left pieces of wood, flooring pieces and trim pieces all over my backyard. When Reginald called to ask about the service I explained to him the issues. He was not at all apologetic, he had an excuse or argument for everything. I was very disappointed with the customer service and the lack of caring to make things right. I planned to use them to install flooring on our main floor and carpets on the 3rd floor but now I won't be returning and I've asked my mother to disregard calling them for her floors.

Description of Work
Flooring installation

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

]I explained that the door needed to be replaced on the initial visit. Due to the fact it was scrathing the existing subfloor. The customer said she would take care it. I explained to the customer that we could come out the following day to address her concerns about the dust and debris. She informed me that she would take care of it herself. We strive for professionalism and 100% customer satisfaction.

11/05/2020

Dorethea N.

Everything was done professionally.

Description of Work
Lanolium was installed in my master bedroom and stairs

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

10/30/2020

Latoya P.

This company is absolutely amazing! Reginald was very communicative, professional and affordable! The crew was also professional and completed the jobs fairly quickly. I hired this company to install carpet throughout my living spaces, but I was so impressed I called them back to install carpet in my basement. The carpet is of high quality and I couldn’t be any more pleased with how my flooring turned out! I highly recommend this company! Excellent job!

Description of Work
Flooring installation-new carpet

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

Review for Blue Bubble Home Services - 4825 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA - 39011495

02/29/2020

Jasmine M.

Reginald and his guys were amazing! Prompt, courteous, and professional. Not to mention, their prices were more than reasonable. I would definitely use them again

Description of Work
Flooring

Work Completed On 02/29/2020

Review for Blue Bubble Home Services - 4825 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA - 38417820

01/29/2020

Mr. Darnell W.

Every Thing Went Well,they were on time and Cleaned up things before they left !!

Description of Work
Kitchen Floor Replaced

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

10/04/2019

Beverly H.

Great, professional

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

05/31/2019

Cleve W.

Workers were able to get the job done days earlier than expected. They arrived on time and worked extremely fast and efficient. They also cleaned up everything and I couldn't tell that they had worked in the room at all. Will definitely hire again when I am ready to complete the next room.

Description of Work
Floor prep, 1/4 round with installation and vinyl floor plank installation

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

Review for Blue Bubble Home Services - 4825 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA - 37902734

03/30/2019

Angie P.

I would definitely recommend Blue Bubble. They were very professional and reasonably priced. The work was done timely and looked really good. They came out that morning and were done with a whole house of new carpet by mid afternoon. Reggie was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Description of Work
New Carpet Installed

Work Completed On 03/10/2019

Review for Blue Bubble Home Services - 4825 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA - 37790512

12/20/2018

Miguel V.

I have to say I was impressed with the timeliness and responsiveness of this company. Whenever something during the reconstruction was not quite right or needed attention they responded and took care of it. The scope of work included almost completely redoing the bathroom where the water leak happened, the walls and ceiling on the lower floor below as well as replacing the flooring. We were very pleased that the company did everything they said they were going to do. We did add some things to the work as we had the work done and the cost for this was very reasonable. If I ever have a need for a general contractor again I will call them back. The workers were very professional and thorough. The work, which was substantial, was completed in under a month from start to finish.

Description of Work
Bathroom, kitchen and hallway water leak restoration

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

Review for Blue Bubble Home Services - 4825 Glenwood Rd, Decatur, GA - 37625542

12/13/2018

Joshua G.

Excellent, couldn’t ask for a better experience

Description of Work
Floor replaced

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

11/16/2018

Shirley C.

He removed almost all the the built up wax 90%

Description of Work
Needed built up wax removed and floor cleaned

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

Thank you for the review.

08/02/2018

mike L.

He does excellent work.

Description of Work
carpet installation carpet cleaning flood remediation

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

08/01/2018

katie W.

He is very professional, courteous and considerate of others, especially senior citizens. He works with the integrity of his company in mind and always does a fantastic job. He stays until the work is completed to your satisfaction and is very reasonable on pricing. He arrives on time and works quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend him for anyone, especially senior citizens.

Description of Work
Installed carpeting and professional carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 06/01/2018