Allied Construction & Renovation, Inc.

Founded 1978 • With Angi since June 2010

1.3

All retaining walls and drainage systems 10% off now through October 31st, 2012...

Basement Correctors

Basement Correctors is a full-service Waterproofing Company dedicated to solving moisture problems in residential and commercial buildings in the Chattanooga and Northwest Georgia areas.

Offers by Basement Correctors on Angi
Flood Pros USA - Atlanta

When it comes to restoring homes following a flood, fire, or other disasters, few restoration companies are as committed to their customers as Flood Pros USA. Since 2015, we’ve been providing homeowners and businesses with professional water, fire, and smoke restoration services and mold remediation in order to help them return to their properties and daily routines as quickly as possible. We offer free inspections to ensure that they’re getting the services that they need to remedy their damage issues. We’re proud to say that we are dedicated to taking care of our customers and building trust and understanding.

Offers by Flood Pros USA - Atlanta on Angi

06/30/2015

Description of Work
I received an estimate for addressing a drainage issue in my back yard. My yard is very small about 2,000 sq feet. The estimate came back at $5,000.00. I had 2 other estimates that were half that price but included sodding and/or seeding the yard as well. I did not use and found the quote extremely high.

Category concrete repair

11/04/2013

When the job was completed (I guess I should say completed from their perspective), they would not come back out to talk to us about what we saw as imperfections or problems with their work. Of course, we had paid them, and did not see these imperfections until a day or so later. We called them to discuss the imperfections, and they promised to come back out to discuss the problems with us. They n...

Description of Work
They dug up the old patio and they poured in new patio and also expanded the patio area in the back yard. They also put in a drain system for us for the back yard, to supposedly help with drainage. Not sure this drainage does what they told us it would do, and what they told us it would do is what sold us on the job, and selecting them as the contractor to do our work.

Category concrete repair,drain pipe

We are a general building and home improvement contractor with over 35years experience providing superior craftsmanship and materials for all interior/exterior renovations,foundations,water drainage,brick,block,concrete, stone & more!

House Relocation