Asking customers to try and stage outside or in garage

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Junk King Atlanta North

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

1712 Lumpkin Campground Rd S

Dawsonville, GA 30534

Junk King is the #1 rated service in the junk removal industry. We provide eco-friendly junk removal & hauling services in Atlanta, GA to clear unwanted clutter from your home or business. Our trucks are 20% larger; so, you'll get more value at every price point! Did you just finish that flip and need that final load of trash picked up? Have you had tenants leave their stuff behind? Junk King can help you clean up your property fast....

08/04/2020

Ronnin C.

They sent a guy to do the estimate and was quoted $750. That's 5X higher than a local startup. I thought bigger companies would be more efficient than a local guy, but apparently not for junk removal.

Description of Work
Needed renovation junk removed and a few several appliances estimating 6 cubic yards.

Category hauling services

This customer uses the threat of a poor review to blackmail good Angies service providers to give unreasonable prices. This is not the normal Angie customer that is looking for a reputable contractor at a good value

04/18/2020

James J.

The crew was early and did a great job!

Description of Work
Haul patio set and random junk

04/10/2020

Toni W.

Very quickly and smoothly. Had done some yard work including tearing down 2 vegetable beds. They hauled the lumber and yard trimmings to truck, loaded it up,then swept up driveway when they were done. All done fast, politely and contact free.

Description of Work
Hauling

03/20/2019

Mona M.

I have used Junk King numerous times and their crew always does an excellent job. The two men were polite and professional, and did an excellent job loading and hauling away our stuff. They cleaned up afterwards and the entire process took about 15-20 minutes.

Description of Work
We found parts of what appeared to be an old rusted car in our backyard. We needed to have these hauled away.

05/08/2018

Catherine B.

The workers removed everything as asked. Since there was more than a half truck load, it was more than the deal I purchased but they charged the same amount for the next half load which was reasonable.

Description of Work
Remove junk from basement

10/03/2017

Barbara M.

I had an appointment on Sunday for an estimate. I received a call asking for pictures and they send a verbal estimate. I sent 4 pictures and they sent an estimate of $268. I scheduled an appointment for Monday and was told that the estimate was too low and was given an in person estimate of $518 and that I might want to call a tree removal company since they would be less expensive. After getting a higher estimate from the tree company I called back to book the appointment. They added me on to today's schedule and this time I was told that the in person estimate was too low that it would be $2,000. Not very professional that I received 2 estimates including one in person that were not honored and that the price is now almost 7 1/2 times more than the original. What happened to their statement online "our big red truck teams will you give you a firm no obligation price on site"?

Description of Work
Yard waste removal.

08/14/2017

Brian T.

Amazing! Dismantled and moved a sunken hot tub, heater, filter, pump, and all the associated plastic piping out from our deck and into their truck in 45 minutes. Not a scratch anywhere!

Description of Work
Hot tub removal and haulage

06/05/2017

Catherine B.

Workers were in time and efficient. They were also recyclable.

Description of Work
Remove items from basement. The majority needed to be trashed but it also included many items that could be donated and a few that were recyclable

02/16/2017

Patricia D.

It went very well. They were early for appointment but they called ahead and very professional.

Description of Work
Junk King picked up some furniture and printer for junk.

10/29/2016

Thomas B.

I was pleased with their service. They were very thorough and did exactly what they advertised. They were very pricey, expensive, but I was very satisfied with the service. They came when they said they would. They did what they were going to do. It was very thorough and it was clean. Price was fine. That was good.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Junk King of Atlanta.

10/11/2016

Jane Jarboe L.

Went very well. They showed up on time, got right to work, everything was loading quickly and they even took a couple of extra cardboard boxes I had laying around. Very nice guys, working hard for a living. This is the 4th or 5th time we've used Junk King and they have consistently been the best value and deal for the money in the Atlanta area.

Description of Work
Typical junk haul, old wire fencing, some bricks, a deck umbrella destroyed by a tree and some wood pallets.

08/29/2016

Mona M.

Great! I have used Junk king several times and they always do an efficient and outstanding job! Their employees are knowledgeable and polite. They always leave my garage looking very clean.

Description of Work
Haul away household items, electronics, etc.

08/18/2016

Grayson F.

Outstanding. They came on time. I booked it through their site online. It was priced as expected.

Description of Work
junk removal

08/17/2016

Nir M.

Very bad - unprofessional all the way. - Two visits to estimate the $$ - One written quote - The first thing I was told by the team "Oh it's going to be more.." Really !?!? Called customer no service - still waiting for a call back !!

Description of Work
Junk removal - house stuff

Category hauling services

We were and still are fully prepared to do the work for estimated price. We cannot discount any further though.

07/12/2016

DeVan B.

I contacted the company 3 times twice via phone and left messages. Telephoned customer service at Angie's List who telephoned them and left a message. Still there was no response.

Description of Work
Junk hauling.

Category hauling services

Thank you for your review. I apologize that we never received any voicemails via phone or messages via Angie's list. I hope you were able to find a junk removal company to help remove your full truck of junk.

06/07/2016

Joanna M.

They were on time, and very gracious, professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They hauled carpeting and pulled some of it of the floor.

05/02/2016

Alisa R.

They were awesome! I will use them again!!!

Description of Work
They cleaned my nasty basement out and it looks like a new place!!! They totally exceeded my expectations!!!!

04/15/2016

Leslie M.

Punctual - they arrived at the beginning of the service window (7a-9a). They assessed the items and provided a price. The price was within the deal purchased from Angie's List so they proceeded to load their truck with items. Job was finished quickly. The driver and movers were friendly and considerate.

Description of Work
Picked up yard and household trash left by previous tenants.

Category garbage collection, hauling services

04/14/2016

Mim E.

I am extremely impressed with Junk King's service. Not only did they come the same day, but I was sent an e-mail confirmation, Rashad called when they were 15 minutes away, Dan gave me a very fair price and the 20% senior discount (to which of course I added a tip), and the two congenial, strong guys took my raised beds and soil out from my back garden onto your truck. I could not have asked for better service all around. I recommend Junk King without hesitation.

Description of Work
Removed soil and two old elevated planting boxes to make room for new ones.

03/13/2016

John C.

Very easy setup via phone. Service was provided with a punctual, friendly staff. They came in, I showed them where the trash was and they picked it up and hauled it away. I will definitely call them again, if I need trash removal.

Description of Work
Removed trash from the garage.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, dumpster service

03/03/2016

Caroline D.

They were prompt and friendly. They did a great job and were fast and thorough.

Description of Work
They hauled a lot of junk away.

02/15/2016

Vladyslav H.

I scheduled the appointment for the next day using Junk King's web site. It's was very good and easy, except that "your appointment is booked" message that I got in the end had no price estimate of any kind, not even per unit. I called the up, got someone on the immediately, and was able to get the estimate in seconds and the upper bound of the estimate ended up being the price I paid. If I knew that my trash would fit in 1/2 truck, I could've used $200 deal at Angie's List instead of paying $338. Still a good deal, and quite a bit below compared that other services quoted. I scheduled service for 11AM-1PM window. On the day of service I got a call at around 9AM that they could do it earlier, but I couldn't make it. They said no problem and we in at around 11 AM and done very quickly. All went well. I would happily use them again, but probably will use a deal Angie's List.

Description of Work
Removed 1/9 truck (~9 cu yards) or construction trash from the 2-story condo renovation site in Midtown Atlanta.

02/04/2016

Michael S.

The only glitch was the initial contact to schedule. I had to call Angie's List HQ to find out what was going on. They checked into it and explained the company had experienced a heavy work schedule. They got in touch with me the next day. All went smooth from there. Courteous and professional employees came and did the job.

Description of Work
Removed junk from garage cleanout

01/29/2016

Diane P.

Every employee I met/spoke to was polite and helpful. The crew arrived when promised and did everything I asked. They even scooped up some of the leaves that had fallen under the pile of items in the driveway that I asked them to remove. I can't say enough positive things about them! Don't hesitate to call Junk King.

Description of Work
removed misc. items from yard, basement.

01/29/2016

Cyrus Anthony B.

They did a great job. Were timely, quick, and professional!

Description of Work
removed some extra material from a remodel

Georgia Garage LLC

Repairs on parts like springs, cables, openers, and sections. We Differ from most of the industry with "fixed prices" meaning techs cannot charge more than what our pricebook states! We provide no cost/no obligation quotes on new doors, even over the phone! Most customers schedule an appt to measure and show them what styles are available. We are a "small company" but can and do handle every small job , big job, and everything in between! Owner operated with over 23 years experience, ( over 115 years combined experience!) and 6 fully stocked trucks on the road! We also have the best prices on installed openers in GA! Google certified and Google Guaranteed!

Balanced Garage Doors

Balanced Garage Doors is an award-winning garage door repair service provider on Angie's List. Customer Satisfaction is our #1 priority, as evidenced by our over 1400+ 5 star reviews. We take pride in providing a quick response time and aim to deliver a quality and cost-effective resolution to our customers' garage door repair needs, be it morning, afternoon, or evening. Our goal is to repair your garage doors, springs, and openers the same day so you can get back to your busy schedule. After a full inspection of your overhead garage door system and door opener, we will recommend different solutions so you can assess which one best fits your needs and budget. Our friendly technicians are skilled and certified for any size job, plus, our work is backed by excellent warranties on quality guaranteed parts and brands as well as our own warranty on workmanship. Please contact us for a free in-home estimate.

Offers by Balanced Garage Doors on Angi

LIC-12-19-27200
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Dawsonville
    03/30/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Junk hauling & removal - debris removal, foreclosure cleanouts, trash removal, hot tub removal, yard waste removal, job site cleanup, basement cleanouts, attic cleanouts, garage cleanouts, furniture removal, appliance removal, drywall removal, deck wood removal, dock wood removal, dumpster clean up, refrigerator removal, appliance removal, stove removal, dishwasher removal, couch removal, mattress removal, furniture removal, evictions, office clean outs, Warehouse Clean outs, TV removal, construction debris removal

Removal of hazardous waste.