Cope Brothers Construction Co Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since September 2010

3.8

Additional contact name - Larry Cope. Additional DBA - Cope Pool Builders. Additional email - Information@Copebros.com....

Jeff O'Donald has 25+ years of experience as an owner operated painting company servicing the Dalton area. My expertise covers kitchen cabinets, furniture, interior/exterior painting, and residential/commercial painting. We apply lacquers, oil bases, acrylic/latex paints, stains, and primers. I pride my self by doing high-quality work while being the one of the neatest painters around. I give free estimates and have great references.

We've been working in the Chattanooga and surrounding area for over 14 years and go above and beyond to give you the best customer service experience. Call us today and allow us to bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project.

With over 30 years of experience, Tide Alexander's Used Appliance Repair & Handyman Service is your one-stop shop for all of your appliance repair and Handyman needs. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Our job isn't done until you are 100% satisfied. We look forward to earning your business!

09/16/2015

Description of Work
I have already posted a review of this company immediately after they provided the service. It was negative. I don't wish to repeat the horror story. Why am I being asked to review them twice?

07/16/2013

See my comments above.

Description of Work
This company linked me with an electrical contractor who performed the services I needed. Cope Brothers handled my request professionally and in a timely fashion.

03/19/2012

He was great. It took awhile to get the quote but he was very nice and a local guy. I had to go with someone else because I had to get started on it. He called me right back and came right out. Top of the line professionalism.

Description of Work
I just got a quote for electrical work.

Category electrician

10/12/2010

We were very pleased with the work that was done. Any time anything went wrong, they made sure it was fixed to our satisfaction. You could really tell during the job that they wanted to please us with the work done. They would continually ask if everything was going to our satisfaction. We would definitely use them again, and would recommend them to anyone needing this type of work.

Description of Work
Tree had fallen into our family room, and Cope Brothers rebuilt the room back to the way it was originally.

09/15/2010

We were extremely happy with the outcome of the job, and would recommend them to anyone and would use them again if the need occurs. They were really great to work with and very eager to make sure we were happy with the job, which we were.

Description of Work
Large Tree had fallen into the house, and Cope Brothers Construction totally reconstructed the family room inside and out. New roof, ceiling, carpet, paint, etc.

Category carpet installation,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,roofing,interior painters

Custom homes for residential, commercial and industrial general contractors, additions & remodeling, water feature, chemical sales, pool accessories, maintenance equipment, tiles & coping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard