MOTIVATED MOVERS

With Angi since June 2010

Formula Moving CO LLC

Experienced & Reliable With over 17 years of experience, we are passionate in providing exceptional service. We vow to deliver on our promise to our customers. Moving with Care Your property and belongings will be handled with care at all times within our possession. We strive to ensure that you have a fresh start in your new space. Our Guarantee Formula Moving Company is dedicated to go the extra mile for all customers. We are committed to ensure a stress free move, formulating a plan that is tailored to your specific relocation needs.

Southeast Van Lines, Inc.

Southeast Van Lines is fully licensed and insured. Our Atlanta moving crews consists of fully trained professionals who have been educated on the proper execution of modern moving techniques that will assure the items they handle are transported with the utmost care. We have the experience and equipment to make your move in Atlanta or the surrounding areas a success. Southeast Van Lines offers local, commercial, long distance & International moves to and from Atlanta and any other city in the United States. We are also happy to provide your storage needs in Atlanta. The Southeast owners have over 25 years experience of successfully handling our clients relocation needs. Please feel free to contact us and one of our moving consultants will be glad to assist you.

Big Sky Movers

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Moving services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call (470) 334-6312 or click for your FREE estimate today!

06/10/2013

Therese Allen W.

They cheated me out of a prepaided $75 deposit as they say it's a non-refundable deposit and then they tried to cheat the movers that they tried to get to move me. I was moving my 86 yr old father out of a personal care home and had a certain date and time that it had to be done. All they had to move was a full size bed and frame, dresser, chest of drawers and 2 night stands out of his bedroom and into my garage....less than 5 miles from my house and no stairs at either location. If I had a truck a friend and I could have done it ourselves. I ended up having to track down someone with a truck and pay them $100 for the move. Stay far away from them. They do not have a business license for the city of Dallas or the county. You would think that not fulfilling the job as agreed would cancel out the non-refundable deposit, but it didn't.

Description of Work
Nothing...then they tried to have another moving company take the job. No one showed up remotely near the time quoted. Called me approx 4 hours after they were to make the move

Category moving companies

01/31/2012

Philip B.

This company is a scam in my opinion. They didn’t even have a truck to do the moving job. The deposit I was required to pay was non refundable. This company did not perform the services requested and stole the deposit money. I will never use this company again and I hope no one else gets scammed by them either.

Description of Work
I hired this company to move my belongings to my new home.

Category moving companies