Abracadabra Painting

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2007

2-3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email....

J and K pressure washing services

J and K Pressure Washing has been in business since 2017. We started our company to provide top notch residential & commercial pressure washing. We are a husband and wife duo and are very family oriented. Call us today to schedule your free estimate for all your Pressure washing and gutter cleaning needs.

Fluker Commercial Cleaning LLC

We are a residential and commercial cleaning establishment that provides housecleaning, Covid disinfecting/ sanitizing, pressure washing, carpet cleaning, and more! I service professional buildings, suites, offices, warehouses, new construction sites, new homes, private homeowners, and Airbnb. I am Shemika Fluker, owner, and sole proprietor. I pride my business and work ethics on integrity and professionalism.

Acqua Power Washing LLC

I've been in business for 3 years for a reason: I'm trustworthy. I know having a stranger come into your home can be scary. So I tell you exactly when I'm coming and what I'll do. My focus is quality. I never cut corners, even when it's more expensive. Some of my competitors are cheaper, but I will take the time to make sure you're 100% happy.

08/29/2012

I have referred them to many friends and others have used their services and recommended them. They used a pleasure washing to clean the roof on my home for mildew staining on asphalt shingles and it made it look like brand new . Overall they are very good in services.

Description of Work
I used their services for many projects on my home, my mothers home, and rental property. For interior/exterior home painting, and for pressure washing services.

Category pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

08/04/2012

On time, reasonable price, very good work, very nice people.

Description of Work
Painted exterior trim on house re stained 2 decks.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the nice rating, Our customers always come first, hope to see you again soon.

07/15/2012

Mike Huff did a great job. Room never looked better.

Description of Work
Painted a bedroom that had been damaged by wear and a leaking roof. Sanded and finished hardwood floor.

Category house painters,interior painters

Thank you so much for the nice rating,as always our customers always come first,and if you need anything please call Mike. He enjoyed working for you,Thanks

02/12/2011

They were terrific. Their work was meticulous; we've never seen such attention to detail and care. Every single crack and hole in the wood was filled and sanded before painting. We've had our house painted before but we have never experienced such painstaking care being taken by any other provider to do such a thorough, professional job. Under Michael Huff's care, our home was transformed into a r...

Description of Work
We hired Abracadabra to prep and repaint/stain our 1400 s/f home's wood exterior, gazebo, front porch floor decking, pressure washing and railing and balusters on our deck. Abracadabra also painted the side porch's floor. We purchased the materials separately; the amount we paid Abracadabra was for labor only.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Thank You Member for the nice rating,If you need anything else please don't heaitate to call us and we really enjoyed working with you, and as usual our customers always come first Thank You again, Michael Huff

07/28/2009

It is a husband and wife business. They always show up on time. They are reasonably priced. They do quality work, and are very friendly. They have an old time work ethic and great professionalism.

Description of Work
They have been painting for me since 2006. They have done interior and exterior painting for rental properties, my mother's home in Roswell and my personal residence. Price is for fence painting done recently.

Category house painters

Commercial and residential interior & exterior painting, re-glossing of floors, staining, pressure washing, drywall repair, deck maintenance, light carpentry & woodworking.

Brick laying, tile work, framing & carpet.

5% OFF