Water Pro Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2011

470 Dacula Road Suite 95

Dacula, GA 30019

www.waterpro-inc.com

Owner and President, Andrew Foray and his crew have been in the water damage restoration business since 2003. They are equipped to handle any size water damage emergency with the most cost effective high-end drying technology available. Water Pro, Inc. handles disaster restoration and flood cleanup all over Metro Atlanta. If you need immediate assistance with water damage and moisture control please call our 24-hour emergency response number at (404)822-8632. Water Pro, Inc. specializes primarily in drying after water damage due to broken pipes, flooding, hurricanes, and tornadoes. This requires an understanding of the physical properties of the materials to be dried and requires special instrumentation to calculate the extent of the water damage and the moisture content. Water Pro, Inc. uses high-tech dehumidifiers and other advanced drying equipment to get the job done in a fast, cost efficient time frame....

water damage restoration (33)mold removal (10)plumbers (6)flooring (6)interior painting (5)tile installation (5)drywall (4)excavating (3)hardwood floors (2)carpet installation (2)water heaters (1)

06/06/2021

Patrick O.

very professional, timely and objective in offering options for work to be done

Description of Work
replace bathroom window

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 06/06/2021

We were happy to assess and evaluate the job! Simple DIY fix to extend the service of the tile shower! Let us know if we can help in the future!!

04/14/2021

Eric T.

Andy and his team have completed a couple of jobs for us and have been great. Good communication and reliable service. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
water damage repair

Category drywall,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

It was our pleasure serving you on your restoration needs and getting everything back as it should be!!

04/24/2018

Tiffany T.

I was in the intimidating "Inspection Report" process of selling my home when I contacted Andy at Water Pro. The inspector that had written the report to the buyers documented that there were moisture deposits on the foundation and a possible concern for mold in the crawl space. The note suggested that the seller (me) have a remediation and mold specialist come out to the house to inspect. I contacted 3 different companies - Water Pro being one of them. Out of the various companies I found online, their BBB rating encouraged me to reach out! When Andy arrived, I discussed with him the report and showed him the space. What could have been an opportunity to sell me on services, Andy chose instead to educate me on what was really going on in the crawl space (which was not as concerning as the inspector made it out to be). Andy's services, professionalism and honesty didn't stop there. When the updated findings were communicated to the buyers, Andy offered and supplied a letter for me to forward to the buyers to make it official what his findings were. On top of that, the buyer contacted him to ask questions. Andy was kind, communicative and helpful to them as well! He went above and beyond a "free quote" call. (By the way, the other companies that came out told me the same information that Andy at Water Pro had, but they still tried to sell me services to appease what they thought the buyer wanted.) The house is sold, the buyers are happy, and I am thankful for the knowledge and guidance Andy gave me! I will be sure to refer friends and family to Water Pro in the future! Thank you for your integrity, Andy!!

Description of Work
Quote on Work after Inspection Report to sell home.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 04/24/2018

12/25/2017

Lynn Z.

I had some minor damage. Andrew looked at it and said it was so minor I could fix it myself, then told me how. He said the ceiling was dry and the small amount of mold didn't pose a health risk. I greatly appreciate his honesty and would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Water damage to my ceiling.

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

09/23/2017

Anthony P.

Excellent. Andrew was great to work with

Description of Work
Small 2-3" flood in basement. Needed water mitigation and repair

Work Completed On 09/23/2017

It has been our pleasure serving you!

06/14/2017

Susan W.

Extremely well. Water Pro owner, Andy, handled our case personally. He was prompt, friendly, courteous, and very thorough. Follow-up was conscientious and timely. Our insurance adjuster even remarked how she could always count on Water Pro to have every i dotted and t crossed. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
A broken sump pump flooded our basement while we were out of town. Mold and mildew had started before we returned. Three rooms needed carpet and drywall removed, drying out and de-mildewing.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

It was our pleasure serving you!!!!

04/28/2017

Michael H.

Stopped leaks, got rid of damaged materials. Contractor was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Water was leaking into lower level of house. We had some walls repaired. Damaged carpet removed. Re-grade exterior to divert storm water away from house.

Category carpet installation,excavators,flooring contractor,water damage restoration,mold removal

12/21/2016

Zachary S.

At the end of the job the work was good . Had to stay on top of the job the whole way through. Job took 2 -3 months complete . It was hard not having a master bath for that amount of time . It was a job amount of work but it just took to long and I spent a lot of time away from work pushing them to just show up to work on the house. Would not ask them to take on a job that big again.

Description of Work
Refinish bath

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,water damage restoration,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/01/2014

We are glad that the member was happy with the work in the end. We did have one of our guys have to take care of some personal issues that slowed the job a bit so we had another one of our guys finish the job quickly. We were a bit surprised by this review because the work occurred August of 2014 but the members review came in December of 2016...more than 2 years later. We are happy though that the customer was satisfied with the completed work! We would be happy to give a discount on your next project!

11/09/2015

Kerry R.

We called Water Pro on a Sunday afternoon, after we discovered our washing machine had overflowed, causing water to seep under our laundry room walls into our bedroom, as well as under the wood floors of our back hall. We had inches of water in the laundry room. Andy, the president, came out within a few hours to inspect and provide his assessment. After thoroughly investigating (using moisture meters, and crawling under our house to inspect from there as well, he offered an estimate. We decided that we liked someone who was able to come out within a few hours on a Sunday afternoon, and his professionalism and attention to detail was impressive. We decided right then to have he and his firm take care of the problem. He was ready to go immediately. They lifted the carpet up and placed fans accordingly, placed dehumidifiers and got things in motion. He came back everyday thereafter to monitor the moisture readings in all the areas. Andy also was able to provide his understanding of the insurance process, which was helpful for us. We hadn't placed a claim before and we had to for this, as we were looking at the potential of having to tear out and replace our wood floors. We have wood floors throughout the house, so it would be terribly prohibitive. Andy worked with us for a week, was extremely professional, communicated very well and was open to answering our every question and even entertaining our suggestions. When it came time to make a decision on the wood floors, he worked with us to allow an extra weekend of time using the vacuum machines to dry out the floors. It worked and we didn't have to have our floors torn up, saving us thousands of dollars and countless days of disruption in our daily lives. Much needed with our busy family! I think that decision cost him money, which reflects his level of commitment to doing the right thing by the customer. We really appreciated the way in which Water Pro goes about their business, they provide a professional experience with an eye towards doing the right thing. We highly recommend Water Pro for water damage repair.

Description of Work
Inspection and estimate of water damage repair from a washer that overflowed in our home. Upon approval, work began immediately, with carpets being lifted, fans and dehumidifiers being placed as well as wood floor suction devices being used to draw up moisture from within the wood floors. Floors were dried and everything was done to satisfaction.

Work Completed On 10/26/2015

08/09/2015

M AYRES G.

Our 15 y.o. dishwasher broke and damaged the laminate flooring. Water Pro's owner Andy Forey came same day we called. I'm going to give details, to demonstrate how knowledgeable and responsive he was, how determined he was to be sure we were satisfied with the end result, and how he helped minimize the hassle for us. We had no prior info on the company except for good Angie's list reviews. Out of pocket cost ended up being around $1,200. The damage turned out to be worse than first appeared; the dishwasher must have been leaking for a while before it failed and extensive sub- and sub-subflooring removal/repair was necessary. Andy immediately set up drying equipment and we just paid the insurance deductible and authorized direct payment for the dry out, which turned out to be more than twice the deductible. He got a sq ft value for replacement flooring as part of a detailed item by item repair/replace estimate that the ins. co. simply approved; no questions asked, check's in the mail. We ended up getting replacement flooring through Costco, saving hundreds of dollars His flooring guys did a great job. He even gave us the option of painting quarter round to match existing molding, saving hundreds more in laminate edging (still used it for carpet boundaries). The new dishwasher turned out to be a major problem. Mfr installation specs were used for the prep, but delivery was delayed and then it barely fit; the installer gouged the new flooring and once in it couldn't be pulled out for servicing without removing the new flooring in front. Andy could have just said that's really unfortunate but it's beyond the scope of work. But he didn't. Instead, he devised a custom solution, cutting out a section of flooring (gouge included) and constructing a removable section finished with left over laminate edging that looks like it could have been planned all along. The dishwasher installer had also failed to secure the unit, so Andy did that, too. No charges beyond the original estimate. And the floor looks great! This process took weeks through no fault of theirs, and Andy and his guys were pleasant and responded quickly to phone calls and emails the entire time, answering every question we had. If I ever have a problem like this again, I'm definitely going to call Water Pro.

Description of Work
Repaired damage to flooring from dishwasher failure, and replaced flooring.

Category flooring contractor,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 07/15/2015

We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for every customer! We are happy to hear your are happy with the results!!!

07/17/2015

Vicki S.

Andy was fantastic! He was very responsive, knew exactly what to do and explained the process to me. He immediately began the demolition and drying process. He helped with the insurance process and completed the repairs for the damaged area. I was very impressed with his knowledge and responsiveness. Great company to work with.

Description of Work
Water Pro mediated the mold, dried out the area impacted by the water damage and completed the repairs caused by the water/mold damage.

Work Completed On 07/09/2015

We are happy to see the customer is satisfied with Water Pro! Our team prides itself on getting the damage repaired quickly and with as little headache as possible!! it was our pleasure serving you!!

03/09/2015

Marcus M.

It was good. They did a great job. It was a situation where my home owners’ insurance was involved. So I just paid my deductible. Their customer service was excellent. The project manager, Andy just went above and beyond to make sure that the work was done to my satisfaction. He even consulted with me on some other stuff that I have had done outside of using their services for free. He was great. The pricing was relatively comparable to anyone else based on what they did for me.

Description of Work
I had a burst pipe upstairs and had some water damage. Water Pro came and dried out all of the water. They replaced the ceiling in my downstairs and the drywall in my guest bathroom. They repainted everything.

Category drywall,plumbing,water damage restoration,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/10/2014

02/03/2015

Sandy T.

They helped to get the moisture out of the air to get everything fixed. They did a great job, were extremely polite, professional, and were cost effective. They came out immediately.

Description of Work
Had a pipe burst.

Category plumbing,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 02/01/2014

09/10/2014

W Darryl F.

He has been very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
He is going to give us a bid on mold remediation.

Category mold removal

Work Completed On 09/09/2014

08/29/2014

Brian R.

Andy responded right away when we called after the washer flooded, 9pm on a Friday night. He was out first thing the next morning (to save us some $) to do demo and set up fans/dehumdifiers and also tried water extraction to save the wood floor which unfortunately wasn't possible. Because the issue was created by a 3rd party contractor, there was some discussion and justification with their insurer, which he handled for us and was a great advocate so we were paid for all required repairs. He spoke clearly and intelligently about what we should expect during the drying and recovery process and patiently answered my questions. Estimate was easy to understand and every change in the repairs scope was reflected quickly in an updated quote. His subcontractors for the repairs were pretty good, but we had a few mixups about start time for the work, depending on the day. Generally, a good experience and he handled the panic immediately after the flood like a professional. Clearly he has done it before! Justin on his team was good as well and they are focused on the customer, particularly when it comes to dealing with the insurance underwriters.

Description of Work
Water recovery and drying, negotiated with 3rd party insurer, associated wood flooring and tile repairs

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 08/13/2014

05/31/2014

Gery M.

Very poor follow-up. After the first estimator requested an additional visit the next day (as he stated he could not complete an estimate in the system due to a measurement error) the owner/manager came to my home for a second visit the next day and arrived later than stated. I was on a business call so I did not get to meet again on the last visit. I was originally advised that I would receive follow-up contact after 2 business days. I received no follow-up, no contact and no estimates. I had requested painting/flooring beyond the water damage and expected at least a call or some type of follow-up. Did I make a bunch of calls to remind these professionals I had not received any follow-up....no. It has been well over two weeks without any follow-through. I did not see any value in working with professionals who could not get estimates or follow-up as promised. Suffice it to say I cannot speak to the quality of the work but the delay in the follow-up led me to the conclusion these were not professionals to trust with your home. The poor follow through on promises cost me valuable time and money in getting my house back to ready to market condition. These are the facts....Not recommended.

Description of Work
Poor service and poor follow-through. Requested estimate from the provider for water damage restoration as well as additional flooring and painting which required multiple visits from the company due to measurement errors (as stated by the estimator). Estimates and follow-through never completed.

Work Completed On 05/12/2014

We are sorry to get a review like this from a potential customer. We had to go back out a second time to remeasure as the first time wasn't correct due to an error with our laser measure. We arrived a bit later than expected but we called to let him know we were running late because of traffic. The homeowner let us in to remeasure and then went upstairs to continue working from home office. We finished and tried to let homeowner know we were finished but we could not get his attention, even by ringing the doorbell. So we left and emailed the estimate the following day. We are not sure why the homeowner did not get our emailed estimate but we will be happy to provide again no problem. I suppose we could have followed up again and not assumed that busy homeowner was not interested in our estimate. It is our number one goal at Water Pro, Inc to provided excellent service to our customers and we feel the F rating from this customer is uncalled for. We did follow up with an emailed estimate with no response from the homeowner. We have only A ratings from every Angie's List Member we have ever served!

05/01/2014

Chetan S.

It went very well. Our insurance company was superior, but our mortgage company was slow and tedious to deal with. All the payments were at least delayed by 2 to 3 weeks due to the paperwork needs of the mortgage company. Andy bore it very well and we really appreciate it.

Description of Work
Cleaned water damage, rebuild the home according to our and insurance company's requests. Andy was easy to work with and worked well with us.

Work Completed On 03/01/2014

02/28/2014

Jill Z.

We had 2 other service techs come out and tell us it was wet under our vinyl floors and our baseboards even though my husband and I got the water cleaned up within a half hour of burst pipe. Andy came to our home analyzed the situation and advised that our floor and baseboards were completely dry. He was awesome, clearly explained the situation to me and did not charge for his time. Andy is an honest and trustworthy person and will be the first person I call if we have a burst pipe in the future! Thanks Andy!

Description of Work
Andy analyzed our vinyl basement floor for water damage from a burst pipe that occurred 4 weeks prior to his visit.

Work Completed On 02/11/2014

11/25/2013

SHARON W.

Andy visited and encouraged me to handle my issue myself. He spent time helping me understand what was needed, how to do it, and was happy to be of help in that way .... even though it did not end up in a job for him. Amazing guy! I'm grateful. Would have no problem using him for more serious issues.

Description of Work
Consultation. Helpful advice. Guided me on how to save money by doing the job myself.

Work Completed On 11/11/2013

10/15/2013

JOSEPH E.

They were prompt - came when they said they would and were efficient in doing what needed to be done. They gave me an estimate and explained what they would be doing. All the huge fans and dehumidifiers were quickly set up to begin the drying process and they came back regularly to monitor them. They had to rip out only a section of the carpet padding. When everything was nice and dry, the carpet crew came and replaced the padding. The actual cost came in under the estimate. I was pleased with their promptness and professionalism. I would definitely use them again if necessary.

Description of Work
Water Pro dried out my basement after a leak in the hot water heater. They made sure the carpets and pads were completely dry, as well as the drywall and other woodwork.

Work Completed On 09/11/2013

It was our pleasure to mitigate the issue And come in less than initial estimate!!!

07/09/2013

nancy S.

Water Pro provided excellent service after providing me a detailed estimate, room by room. Work was performed exactly when it was promised, arrived on time, cleaned thoroughly after each project. Several items, not on my estimate, were done by each team. Every concern or correction was handled quickly and professionally. I hope I have no more water leaks, but I know who to call if I do, Water Pro.

Description of Work
They did work from June 6th to July 5th. Water Pro provided water restoration following a leak, then I had my entire house painted along with new flooring throughout by Water Pro.

Category flooring contractor,water damage restoration,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/05/2013

Let me tell you how nice it is to work for a customer like (Member name removed). Doing all of the flooring in a house and painting the entire interior is a very stressful situation for a homeowner. (Member name removed) was extremely patient with us having to move every bit of her furniture and contents to do the job right! It was our pleasure serving her!

06/20/2013

Christopher J.

Andy was great! He came by and assessed everything affected by the water leak with a moisture meter. Luckily my damage areas were small and he recommended I just set up a fan for a few days and then repair the drywall and repaint. He even went as far as to give me the contact information of his drywall contractor if I chose to have drywall repaired professionally to avoid the upcharge he would have to apply. If I ever have a water problem again, Water Pro Inc will be my first call. They were prompt, on time, honest, and efficient. Great Work!

Description of Work
Andy came by to assess the water damage from a few roof leaks that were discovered during severe weather.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/20/2013

We will be glad to assist anyone who wants to tackle a small leak themselves! If you don't need us we will be the first to let you know. If you do, we will gladly assist either way!

06/18/2013

Beverly W.

We had a home inspector say we had mold in our crawlspace. My husband called WaterPre and Andy came and inspected the crawlspace. He thoroughly checked the crawlspace and determined that there was no mold. He taught us what to look for and the common causes. He wrote us a letter saying we were mold free and can now put our house back on the market. We greatly appreciate his honesty as it saved us a lot of money!

Description of Work
Inspected crawl space for mold.

Category mold removal