Reliance Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1968 • With Angi since December 2002

4.4

Family owned & operated. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Reliance Heating & Air Cond Co, Reliance Heating & Air Inc....

ClimateSmith LLC

We are a family owned and operated business with many years of experience in the HVAC field.

Offers by ClimateSmith LLC on Angi
Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning

Coolray has served the Atlanta metro area since 1966 and offers professional heating, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical. We base our business principles on people helping people with honest, dependable service backed by our peace of mind warranties and guarantees ensuring your 100% satisfaction. 350 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. Senior Discount on Service Repairs only, cannot be used with other offers.

Cool Masters Heating and Air Conditioning

From a simple air conditioner tune up to furnace installation, Cool Masters Heating and Air Conditioning is the local expert for HVAC repair, installation and maintenance. From Atlanta to Lawrenceville, GA, their licensed technicians have served hundreds of satisfied customers .

Offers by Cool Masters Heating and Air Conditioning on Angi

06/13/2017

They lost me as a possible customer.

Description of Work
First I received an estimate for a new HVAC system, which I thought was very competitive. While I was researching the company on Angies list, I see there's a 10% senior citizens discount listed. I e-mailed them about the discount and I also asked if there was any discount for not financing. That evening, I'm e-mailed a new estimate with an $800 increase from the original estimate, without any mention of my question about any discount. Quite a sleezy way of doing business.

10/17/2016

I have contract with them and when it's finished, I won't hire them again.

Description of Work
New unit issues.

09/15/2016

It turned out to be a pretty good experience. Responsiveness, I haven't had to call them but they came out immediately and the contract and installation was immediate as well. A little better, I'd say as far as the initial contact, better information of the differences between the units.

Description of Work
The last company I used was Reliance. I had them fix the AC system installed.

05/12/2014

They come on time and they seem to know what they are doing in terms of maintenance. The only challenge I had with them was when they believed that I needed a new furnace for air conditioning and heating because the motherboard has gone out but I was able to get it repaired for $700 versus trying to buy a whole new unit for about $1000. They were trying to sell me a brand new unit.

Description of Work
I used Reliance Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. for their services.

05/01/2013

We really liked them. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They did some repair work on our furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Designed systems, air filtration systems, humidity control & preventative maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available