Reliance Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1968 • With Angi since December 2002

4.4

2550 Business Dr

Cumming, GA 30028

Family owned & operated. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Reliance Heating & Air Cond Co, Reliance Heating & Air Inc....

06/13/2017

john B.

They lost me as a possible customer.

Description of Work
First I received an estimate for a new HVAC system, which I thought was very competitive. While I was researching the company on Angies list, I see there's a 10% senior citizens discount listed. I e-mailed them about the discount and I also asked if there was any discount for not financing. That evening, I'm e-mailed a new estimate with an $800 increase from the original estimate, without any mention of my question about any discount. Quite a sleezy way of doing business.

10/17/2016

Bryan S.

I have contract with them and when it's finished, I won't hire them again.

Description of Work
New unit issues.

09/15/2016

Kenneth P.

It turned out to be a pretty good experience. Responsiveness, I haven't had to call them but they came out immediately and the contract and installation was immediate as well. A little better, I'd say as far as the initial contact, better information of the differences between the units.

Description of Work
The last company I used was Reliance. I had them fix the AC system installed.

05/12/2014

Irvin K.

They come on time and they seem to know what they are doing in terms of maintenance. The only challenge I had with them was when they believed that I needed a new furnace for air conditioning and heating because the motherboard has gone out but I was able to get it repaired for $700 versus trying to buy a whole new unit for about $1000. They were trying to sell me a brand new unit.

Description of Work
I used Reliance Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. for their services.

05/01/2013

Tom C.

We really liked them. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They did some repair work on our furnace.

04/12/2013

Barbara K.

They have said it works after they fixed it and then it didn't. They will be coming out today. As soon as our contract is up, we will be going with someone else.

Description of Work
They had to come about 7 times to fix things that they said they had already fixed. They are absolutely awful and because we have had such a problem, they gave us an extension on our warranty instead of a break in the price. They didn't hook up our air cleaners correctly. They crossed the wires on the heating. Different guys kept coming out and said that the last guy didn't do it right.

04/27/2011

Tracy R.

I have had an annual service contract with Reliance Heating & Air since I purchased my home in 2008. Late last summer I had a problem with my A/C unit on a weekend, was unable to reach anyone at Reliance, and called someone else to fix the unit. During that emergency it was brought to my attention that Reliance had been servicing the wrong outdoor unit all along. In other words, I had been paying a service contract only to have the inside portion of my unit serviced, and they were servicing someone else's unit outdoors. During the last maintenance call in November, I brought it to the attention of the tech (who is the same tech that has serviced my unit since 2008). The tech didn't believe that I was correct as to the location of my outdoor unit, and it was not until I made him walk to the other side of the building that he realized that I was correct. After realizing their mistake, I would have thought that they would have offered an apology, offered to give me a refund due to servicing the wrong unit for two years, or offered to provide the next year of service for free. Unfortunately, none of those things happened. They did not even offer an apology or acknowledgment of their mistake. Since my summer AC emergency turned out to be the replacement of a warranty part, I have to wonder if the $250.00 emergency service call I had to pay to another company was ultimately due to my outside unit never receiving proper service for over two years.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance contract for upkeep on air conditioning unit.

10/08/2009

Lovitt H.

I have a yearly contract with them which includes a discount on any repairs that have to be made. They are very professional, know the equipments, and don’t try to sell us something that we don’t need. If anything they’d probably try to talk us out of it. They are absolutely trustworthy, and a very good company.

Description of Work
Reliance Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. had installed all the equipment for us when the house was built. They had last come for a semi-annual check of the equipment before the change of the season.

08/27/2009

Jules P.

We have had really good service with them. I think they over-sized us a little bit. We got a really great price. I'm not sure if they always give this price or if it was a fluke though. The price of $2800 was for the 3 and a 1/2 ton unit, work and a programmable thermostat.

Description of Work
We use Reliance for our heating and air conditioning. They replaced our entire system: duct work and compressor. They still maintain our system.

01/13/2009

Lovitt H.

If they service our system and find a problem before the weekend, they don't charge me extra because of the contract.

Description of Work
I have a maintenance contract with them. They come out twice a year to check the system out and if there are any problems then they take care of those.

Alliance Electrical Service

Alliance is an electrical and lighting service provider that handles a broad range of services. These services include electrical troubleshooting, outlet and switch replacement, electrical component retrofitting and repair, light fixtures and installation, energy efficiency installation solutions, surge protection, ceiling fan wiring and installation, commercial wiring, home wiring, breaker box repair and installation, electric car charger installation etc. We provide professional premium service at a competitive price with the customer in mind. Alliance is equipped with professional service technicians with over 70 years of combined electrical service experience. Let Alliance support your next project!

Second to None Electrician

EMPLOYEES VARY. NO SUBS. CHARGES A FLAT RATE. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY.

Mendoza Ramirez Electrical Services LLC

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Designed systems, air filtration systems, humidity control & preventative maintenance.