North Georgia Property Renovations LLC

Founded 2015 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

3320 Dahlonega Hwy

Cumming, GA 30028

North Georgia Property Renovations proudly serves the North Metro Atlanta area. Our services include General Contracting for single family homes, as well as, roofing, gutters, demolition, and junk removal. We offer 24 Hour Emergency Water Removal and Structural Drying Services. We are licensed and fully insured. With a combined 10 years of experience in the construction industry, we provide the best service to make your project as pain free as possible. We have also successfully built custom homes for a wide variety of satisfied homeowners. Our roofing division works to give you the best price available. They work to beat almost all of our competitors pricing on product and professionalism guaranteed. We only use the best high definition architectural shingles in the industry that offers a lifetime manufacturer warranty. GAF Timberling HD is backed with a 5 year installation warranty. From new construction to reroofs we do it all. Our junk removal team offers driveway friendly drop off dump trailers where we clean up and haul off the debris. For those who don’t want the clean up assistance we offer dump trailer rentals with drop and haul off rates starting at $250 for up to 3 tons and $50 per ton after that. We are widely recognized for our superior services in the construction industry. Our commitment to standing out as a leader in the area of quality workmanship and ethics . Our mission is to be the top contractor that provides fast and simple solutions to your construction situation....

water damage restoration (4)roofing (4)hauling (3)flooring (3)basement remodeling (2)mold removal (2)home remodeling (2)movers (2)gutter repair (2)home builder (1)decks & porches (1)

08/30/2020

Cody is an excellent foreman. He has a capable crew and made this a highly successful project. My wife now wants to do ceiling and crown molding project with him.

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category basement remodeling

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

Review for North Georgia Property Renovations LLC - 3320 Dahlonega Hwy, Cumming, GA - 38839407

12/05/2019

The whole process went great. All of the work was done in a timely matter. I would recommend this company to anyone. I give them an A plus overall.

Description of Work
Water Damage Repairs

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 12/05/2019

11/05/2019

Great job done in 1 day

Description of Work
roofing

Category hauling services,roofing

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

10/21/2019

Wonderful people all around. Cody worked diligently to remove the fire damage as well as the water in my basement. His pricing was more than reasonable and he worked with me through every step in the process. Any questions I had, he was quick to respond and put my mind at ease. I will definitely be using him in the future on other home renovations!

Description of Work
Water and Smoke Damage

Category decks,flooring contractor,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,home builders,home remodeling,mold removal,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 10/20/2019

10/17/2019

Theres no doubt I will only call Cody if I ever need a roof in the future. Already recommended to several family members and friends !

Description of Work
Entire new roof

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

10/17/2019

Very well. Work was completed in a timely fashion, professionally, and exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Remodel of entire house with the exception of the master bath

Category hauling services,moving companies,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling,mold removal

Work Completed On 06/03/2019

09/12/2019

Great. I would use them again. He instantly communicates to me whenever I call him and he responded to me immediately. They had good pricing, on time, very polite and professional.

Description of Work
They rebuilt the whole bathroom floor and put the vinyl floor on it.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

02/07/2019

I hired North Georgia Property Renovations to do some roof repairs, gutters and to haul off junk that had accumulated in my house. North Georgia Property Renovations has a set of amazing guys who took time to get to know me, my budget and the work I needed. They took care of the work with attention to detail, care for my home and within the budget and timeline we agreed upon. They were courteous, ...

Description of Work
Roof Repairs, Gutters and Junk Removal

Category gutter repair,hauling services,moving companies,roofing,water damage restoration

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

We offer 24/7 Emergency Board-Up, Tarps, Water mitigation services, as well as roofing, framing, gutters, siding, painting, and demolition and junk removal.

PayPal, Check, Financing, Visa