Kennon Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2012

115 Enterprise Dr Suite C

Cumming, GA 30040

If you’re seeking reliable heating and cooling solutions in Gainesville, stop searching and make a call to Kennon HVAC. They are a family owned and operated HVAC company that specializes in repairs, replacements, installations, and maintenance of air conditioners and furnaces of all makes and models. With over 20 years of combined experience, their team of EPA and NATE certified technicians are always equipped with the tools and knowledge to deliver the best solution for your problem. Some additional services they offer include home air purification and humidifier and dehumidifier solutions. As a family owned and operated company, they strive to make every customer completely satisfied. They offer multiple financing options as well as discounts. Their service area includes Hall County and the surrounding areas, and the Better Business Bureau rated them an A+. Reach out to them today to schedule a service. They provide free estimates for equipment replacements...

09/22/2020

Angela V.

Amazing service from the first call when my a/c stopped working. Martin came out within a few hours to try and repair it. He tried to fix it but the 20 year old unit was definitely toast. The same day, I had a quote on a new unit and a visit from Kelly Burton. Kelly recommended the best options for our size home, our budget, and our allergies. (The Reme Halo is an amazing add on to our new unit). Kelly oversaw the install and followed up the next day to make sure it all looked great and everything was working right. He listened to what we needed, stayed engaged, and followed through even after completion. I highly recommend Kennon Heating & Air Conditioning for service and new installs.

Description of Work
New a/c and furnace install

12/01/2016

Courtney M.

It went great! Scheduling was fast and friendly. The office staff worked with me so that this appointment would best fit my schedule. I was informed of the name of the tech coming out to my home and promised a call ahead to let me know the tech was on the way. Like clockwork, I received a call from Clint telling me he would be at my home in 30 minutes on the morning of my appointment. He showed up on time. In a clean van and uniform. When he came to the door he greeted me and then removed some boot covers from his backpack to protect my floors. Very professional appearance and presentation. The service work was done in a timely fashion and there was no high pressure sales for any additional work. I received a digital copy of the invoice with pictures of my equipment. I would definitely recommend Kennon Heating and Air Conditioning to my family and friends. This service call is how service calls should be all the time!

Description of Work
Preventative Maintenance on both of my furnaces.

06/21/2016

Andria W.

03/02/2016

Russell M.

11/17/2015

Vicki T.

Description of Work
Replaced our heat and air with a split system that is remarkable. Clint Kennon tried everything possible for us not to have to replace the heat & air unit. I would recommend Clint and his company every time. If I could grade him higher than an A, I would. | |Vicki Tabor

03/15/2015

Sam E.

The service tech was very nice and professional. I bought a Nest thermostat online and had them put it in. I called a few companies and they would not install a thermostat I had purchased, I guess they didn't want my business. anyway no problems and I am very satisfied with the service performed and now Kennon heating and Air will be my service provider from now on.

Description of Work
Installed a wifi thermostat that I purchased online.

Je Mechanical Heating & Air

We provide quality service for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment, meeting and surpassing the needs of our clients while taking care of our environment. All, executed by highly qualified technicians in the Greater Atlanta area.

ClimateSmith LLC

We are a family owned and operated business with many years of experience in the HVAC field.

Offers by ClimateSmith LLC on Angi
    TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling

TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is a customer-focused residential service company. We fix & replace electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems for Greater Atlanta homeowners. Please call our office to schedule your appointment today. 770-667-6937

Offers by TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Heating & Air Conditioning, Duct cleaning, Maintenance, Sales.

We are the masters of our trade and do not work on plumbing, electrical or Garage doors.