Georgia Glass Repair LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2012

Auto Glass

We are a locally owned business which specializes in auto glass, residential and light commercial glass replacement, double and single pane glass, either fogged or broken. We offer upgrade services for your old drafty single or double pane windows, to new insulated glass with energy star rated low-e coatings. We also replace fogged or broken commercial storefront glass. We also specialize in auto glass replacement on most makes and models of cars, trucks, and tractor trailers. We do offer some flat glass on motor homes, and boats....

T & T Custom Crafts

Cost is determined by the job. Located in Tyrone. 30 years experience. Crew with workers with over 35 years of experience. No travel charges. No service fee. Additional DBA - T & T Custom Crafts Inc.

MWT Windows

Owner operated. Our own employees are used for installations. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge.

Apex Energy Solutions Georgia

We are a nationwide company that specializes in an exclusive, ultra-efficient, triple pane replacement window system. We have a fantastic installation program that matches the quality of the window. Even better, we are the best value around. Give us a call today!

09/05/2019

They did an excellent job and they were fair on the price. We would definitely hire them again and we would recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced a window for us.

Category

06/05/2017

Excellent with substantial savings versus other proposal I got. Job was completed in less than a day.

Description of Work
Four large double pane glass picture windows, roughly 5' X 5', 3.5' X 5', 3.5' x 6', and 3' X 11' with curve at top, had to be replaced due to the seals being breached. Two needed to be safety glass for code reasons, only one of which was identified by other company from which I received a quote.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

Thank you for the feedback! We're always glad to know we've helped someone. Have a great day!

05/25/2017

Replaced the glass in several windows but the glass was too thick and the windows wouldn't stay open. They replaced them with thinner glass at no charge and now they are fine. I hired them to replace some additional window glass when they came back to my house.

Description of Work
Had window glass replaced

Category glass repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for giving us a chance to make things right with you! Have a great Memorial Day! :)

08/15/2016

They replaced the glass and everything looked wonderful. After the installers left, I noticed the windows they replaced would not stay open. Ray Mullins came to check it out and said the replacement glass they used was thicker than the original glass and it caused the windows to be too heavy to stay open. He said that he is a glass guy, not a window guy and he didn't know if there was a way to adjust the windows to keep them open. He said I should contact the original window company that installed the windows and ask them for advice.

Description of Work
I needed the glass replaced in some of my windows.

06/26/2016

For me, customer satisfaction is more than just low cost and also more than just quality of results. Occasionally, the integrity of the contractor becomes a more prominent criteria than the others, even though all are still important to all customers. That was the case here in my dealings with Mr. Ray Mullins; truly a man of his word. Both windows described above were of excellent quality and installed professionally by a very experienced and able crew (Brian & Matt). I was happy with their installation and it was a pleasure working with them both. I looked, what I thought was carefully, at both installations before they left and was pleased with both. However, within an hour after they left, I was admiring their work, apparently in a much more detailed fashion than I had earlier, and was quite disturbed to discover that along the top edge of the long dining room transom window, for about a 2ft length, the metallic spacer grid which separates the double panes had somehow dropped down about 1/8 to 1/4 inch below the sash edge so as to become a visual anomaly which once-noticed could not be ignored. I immediately called Mr. Mullins and sent him pictures of the sloping grid. I was very relieved by the seriousness with which he treated my concerns. Admittedly, from a distance, the imperfection could be deemed minor to many people, but for me, once seen, I would never see anything else when looking at that window. Also, many people I’ve done business before would have immediately responded with “Well, you had plenty of opportunity to raise any concerns you had with this job before we left, so since you didn’t, we’ve met our end of the bargain”. Mr. Mullins, to his credit, took neither of these positions but seemed only concerned with my satisfaction of the final product of their work. To make a long story somewhat shorter, Ray reordered a replacement for the transom window at his expense and his Brain & Matt came back out only 4-weeks later and removed the defective transom and replaced it with a flawless transom, superbly yet again, at no cost to me. Obviously, I am highly pleased with final outcome and will turn first to Ray Mullins and Georgia-Glass-Repair for any future window repairs. My overall ratings:1. Integrity & Honesty {A++}2. Professionalism {A+}3. Expertise {A+}4. Quality of Materials {A+}5. the experience as a whole {A+}

Description of Work
Two double-pane insulated windows with factory built wood sashes replaced, described as follows. 1) Remove and replace wood sash with a damaged insulated glass unit (IGU); with a new Wood Sash to include a new insulated glass unit in an existing window frame. Size of new Transom wood sash is(TBV) 12" x 98-5/8" x 1-1/2" thick with LoE annealed glass; no grids. Location in home: Over triple windows in Dinning Room. {$564.07} 2) Remove and replace arched top wood sash with a damaged insulated glass unit (IGU); with a new wood sash to include a new insulated glass unit in an existing window frame. Size of new True Radius head wood sash is (TBV) 24" x 48" x 1-1/2" thick, with LoE annealed glass; no grids. Location in home: 2nd floor bedroom. {749.08}{Total cost: $1,313,15} 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against fogging of insulated glass units, labor not included. A 50% down payment is due prior to ordering the glass as it is custom made for your home. Balance due on Completion. Price includes all taxes and disposal fees.Georgia Glass Repair, LLC {Ray Mullins}

06/24/2015

They did a great job overall and they had the best price. They made it very easy to get my windshield replaced. They came to my location, showed up on time, and gave fast service. They gave me the Angie's list discount. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replace windshield

Category auto glass

05/20/2015

The job was done fantastically, very professional, always called ahead and on time. They did fantastic job of cleaning and left place neat and tidy.

Description of Work
Replace shattered glass (single piece) in patio door.

Category glass repair

10/09/2014

It was fine. They came out and performed the work when my husband was on work. They were able to take care of it. He didn't have to change his schedule or anything which is the best part about it.

Description of Work
They replaced the wind shield on my car.

Category auto glass

10/09/2014

They did a good job and they were prompt and solved our problem. We were very pleased with the results and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced 5 home windows for us and we were happy with the work they did.

07/02/2014

Best service and work I could have ever hoped for. Right on the money with the quote and time to install. Best part was it was all done while another company was painting the exterior of the house. I would use these people again and again.

Description of Work
Replaced two transom windows

Category glass repair,replacement windows

Residential & Commercial Glass Repair & Installation, Entry Doors, Office Glass, Mirrors, Insulated Glass, Broken, Chipped, & Cracked Glass, & Auto Glass & Mirrors.

Art Glass & Leaded Glass Repair, Shower Doors, & Homes Older Than 1978.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check