Award Roofing Co

Founded 1965 • With Angi since March 2003

Awards & Badges

Cumming, GA 30028

Award Roofing Company was started to fill a need in the Atlanta area for a truly professional, high quality residential service. In May of 1965, we installed our first roof in Atlanta and issued an unconditional 20 year labor and material guarantee on that job. Since that time, we have installed over 10,000 roofs in the Atlanta area and provide a 15 year labor guarantee. Award Roofing Company employs installation techniques that exceed every shingle manufacturer’s requirements. In fact, our installation specifications set the standards by which all other roofers are compared. No other roofer will match our standards. We guarantee that. Every job in is supervised by a Project Manager who inspects every aspect of the work as it is being done to protect our company and its reputation as well as the homeowner’s investment. Call now for your FREE estimate!...

roofing (189)gutter repair (15)skylight installation (3)chimney repair (3)roof cleaning (7)gutter cleaning (5)

04/13/2021

EXCELLENT SERVICE! I highly recommend this company as I had my complete composition shingle roof replaced. Jason met with me and later met with the insurance adjuster to point out hail and wind damage to give me the best chance of getting my roof replaced by my insurance. Which was fairly handled! Every step of the process was easy from obtaining an estimate, to getting assistance with picking out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2021

01/27/2021

From day one Doug and Justin were very easy to work with. They were very professional and knowledgeable. They did what they said they would do without any hassles, and went out of their way to make sure the job was done right. They worked with the insurance company and made it stress free. I would highly recommend them for any job, they were fantastic. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof from storm damage

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2021

01/14/2021

I called the owner, Doug, and he responded right away. I recently bought a house and did not know the age or condition of the roof. He came out and inspected it and the gutters and told me I didn't need any work. I appreciate when a company is honest and thorough, so when I do need a roof in the future I will be returning to this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

09/17/2020

Award Roofing company came out in August and replaced my roof in one day. They did a very good job and I was very impressed with their professionalism as well as hard work. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Award Roofing replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

08/20/2020

This company could also be called Above and Beyond. We cannot adequately express how pleased we are with our new roof from beginning to end. Our first call into the company (after trying locally with no success) was responded to immediately! Justin, one of the owners came to our house the next day to assess our situation. We had some leaks. That very same day Justin made temporary repairs until a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace and repair roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

04/18/2020

We love our new roof! Award roofing did an excellent job with replacing the roof. From the beginning to the end of the work everyone I spoke with was very nice and friendly. The crew was very professional and polite. They replaced the roof, cleaned up and hauled away all the old roofing materials. The work was completed in a timely manner. There were no additional add on costs. The quote given was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

02/18/2020

Quality of roof and service was excellent. We have an older home. Award Roofing did our 1st replacement roof in 1995. We used an architectural shingle and was very happy with it. When our roof needed replacement in 2019 due to storm damage, we again called Award Roofing. Doug Horsley and Justin Brooks were great to work with. Their crew was fast and did a very neat job. We again selected an archit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof - Repeat Customer

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

01/24/2020

We were very pleased with the work done by Award Roofing. They replied promptly to our request for an estimate. The amount was reasonable, and there were no extra charges when the work was done. The crew arrived when scheduled, completed the work as promised, and cleaned up afterwards. We recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof replaced, flashing repaired, gutters replaced

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

09/04/2019

Very, very good help. I would hire them again should I need a new roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initially our older home was completely re-roofed by Award Roofing. Several repairs have been made over the years because of tree branches. Every time Award was called, they responded!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

08/28/2019

Great from the start to finish. They were professional, on time, and they cleaned everything after work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof and fixed my chimney.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

Re-roofing, Asphalt shingles, Storm damage assessment, Insurance claim assistance, Ventilation, gutter installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check