Atlanta Stone Creations Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2011

At Atlanta Stone Creations, we are committed to offering you the most professional counter top installation and product services around. Our services include Kitchen Counter Tops, Vanity Tops, Edges, Slabs, Fireplaces, Outdoor Kitchens, and Sinks & Faucets....

EIC Services

02/12/2018

Professional and experts at all aspects of replacing countertops. Joceli was great to work with and made sure I was satisfied. An excellent operation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Granite countertops.

CATEGORY countertops,home remodeling

12/08/2017

In their showroom , they were very helpful. The office was always in contact with me. The crew was very professional and on time. They cleaned up before they left. All of the employees were very polite, professional and personable. I highly recommend Atlanta Stone Creations to everyone, They are Excellent!!!! Thank You, Jane

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Atlanta Stone Creations installed Quartz counter tops and had their crew install my back splash.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops

Dear [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you. Please keep us in mind for any future projects. We would love to work with you again. Thanks Atlanta Stone Creations

09/12/2017

Atlanta Stone Creation is a great company to work with! Joceli is so organized and always kept us informed during the process. They did a great job getting our kitchen and bath countertops out of two slabs, all while matching up seams for a beautiful end result. Installation was super smooth as well. Our kitchen wasn't quite square and the guys had to make some adjustments, but they took the time ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New granite countertops for the kitchen and master bath

CATEGORY countertops

Dear [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with You. Please keep us in mind for any future project. Thanks Atlanta Stone Creations

07/28/2017

Great Job! Prompt & professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I worked with Joceli, she was so helpful & patient with my changes. Their prices were better than anywhere I checked, & believe me I looked at many places all over Cumming and Atlanta! I will definitely use ASC again.

03/10/2017

It was an excelent exsperince.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ASC created a Vanity top and Shower threshold, Bench and shelves for our Master bathroom renovation. They did a great job.

CATEGORY countertops

Atlanta Stone Countertops, Kitchen Counter Tops, Vanity Tops, Edges, Slabs, Fireplaces, Outdoor Kitchens, Sinks, Faucets

plumbing, eletrical