Atlanta Stone Creations Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2011

1280 Oak Industrial Ln

Cumming, GA 30041

At Atlanta Stone Creations, we are committed to offering you the most professional counter top installation and product services around. Our services include Kitchen Counter Tops, Vanity Tops, Edges, Slabs, Fireplaces, Outdoor Kitchens, and Sinks & Faucets....

02/12/2018

Kurt S.

Professional and experts at all aspects of replacing countertops. Joceli was great to work with and made sure I was satisfied. An excellent operation!

Description of Work
Granite countertops.

Category countertops, home remodeling

12/08/2017

Jane D.

In their showroom , they were very helpful. The office was always in contact with me. The crew was very professional and on time. They cleaned up before they left. All of the employees were very polite, professional and personable. I highly recommend Atlanta Stone Creations to everyone, They are Excellent!!!! Thank You, Jane

Description of Work
Atlanta Stone Creations installed Quartz counter tops and had their crew install my back splash.

Category ceramic tile, countertops

Dear [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you. Please keep us in mind for any future projects. We would love to work with you again. Thanks Atlanta Stone Creations

09/12/2017

Brenee C.

Atlanta Stone Creation is a great company to work with! Joceli is so organized and always kept us informed during the process. They did a great job getting our kitchen and bath countertops out of two slabs, all while matching up seams for a beautiful end result. Installation was super smooth as well. Our kitchen wasn't quite square and the guys had to make some adjustments, but they took the time to make it amazing! We would recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
New granite countertops for the kitchen and master bath

Category countertops

Dear [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with You. Please keep us in mind for any future project. Thanks Atlanta Stone Creations

07/28/2017

Rebecca J.

Great Job! Prompt & professional!

Description of Work
I worked with Joceli, she was so helpful & patient with my changes. Their prices were better than anywhere I checked, & believe me I looked at many places all over Cumming and Atlanta! I will definitely use ASC again.

03/10/2017

Gary B.

It was an excelent exsperince.

Description of Work
ASC created a Vanity top and Shower threshold, Bench and shelves for our Master bathroom renovation. They did a great job.

12/03/2015

Rebecca F.

Description of Work
ASC fabricated two slabs of granite to replace my kitchen countertops. Every part of the process went smoothly, from initial consult, templating my kitchen counters to fabricating and installation. They made sure I was included when they were deciding where to cut out the countertops from the slabs as the pieces were a little harder than usual to match up where a seam needed to go. They arrived on time on the day of installation and were careful throughout the day to make sure everything was to my satisfaction.

Category custom cabinets, countertops

09/10/2015

Jill G.

Val helped us narrow our search to just two patterns and provided us with samples to take home. While there we explored doing the countertop in our master bath. She gave us some great tips and showed us a couple styles of sinks that would solve a height problem. We established a time for one of her team members to come out and take the measurements for the template. He was timely in his arrival and both professional and courteous. He relayed the information back to Val and we instantly received our quote via email. The installation of our new countertops was within a week. The crew once again was professional and cleaned everything up when they were finished. VERY IMPRESSED. I would HIGHLY recommend them for their professionalism and affordability!

Description of Work
We were referred to Atlanta Stone Creations by a neighbor. for the installation of granite countertops.

05/01/2015

Aaron B.

It was just fine. I think they did a fine job. I heard nothing negative so everything was perfectly okay. I actually didn't have any direct interaction with anybody but the result was very good. Everything was right on board; they didn't do above and beyond. Everything was great.

Description of Work
They put in some counter tops.

Category home remodeling

04/23/2015

Marshall S.

Description of Work
Replaced laminate counter tops with granite plus installed marble top in the den bookcases. Beautiful work. About 1 1/2 years ago put granite in our master bath. I am about to call them again to put a marble shelf in an inset in our upstairs. Great company!

Category custom cabinets, countertops

04/02/2015

Mark B.

Extremely smooth. The installers were polite, professional and left the site the way they found it...clean! No question these folks know what they are doing

Description of Work
customized installation of a granite top to compliment the custom closet installation we had done. Prompt, professional and using state of the art laser technology to ensure a perfect fit...I could not have asked for more.

07/07/2014

Lisa B.

I am very pleased with the service and the product.

Description of Work
Replaced the master bathroom vanity top.

02/21/2014

Mark S.

I spoke to Leo the owner and he gave me approximate cost over the phone, he came out to my home and did the exact measurements. Afterwards, I went to his facility and chose the granite I liked. I gave him a down payment by credit card and we made an appointment to have the granite tops installed. He had 2 professional installers come out within 5 days. The installers were very professional and did a great job. They did not rush.

Description of Work
Install new granite counter tops in kitchen, master bathroom and guest bathroom

Vista Countertops

We specialize in designing, fabricating, and installing custom stone countertops. Based in Atlanta, GA, and serving the metro area and all surrounding counties and cities, we are proud to help you source the best granite, quartz, and/or marble for your new kitchen, bath, outdoor space, bar, or other special countertop projects. Having been in the industry for over 12 years, Vista Countertops is one of Atlanta's premier destinations for homeowners, designers, as well as contractors. After countless projects, quality and affordability remain our top priorities. We enjoy working with customers to create your dream kitchen, bathroom, fireplace, stairs, outdoor spaces, and more countertop projects in a timely manner and with the highest standard of excellence. Visit us at www.vistacountertops.com to see our gallery of jobs and products. Give us a call or click to request a free quote today!

AB Flooring Tile & Construction, LLC

AB Flooring Tile & Construction, LLC has been in business for more than ten years, and to be in the tile industry is to provide enhance services, knowledge, relationship, and profitability. Our vision is to provide quality services that exceed the expectations of our esteemed customers. Our mission is to build long-term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services. We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention, and innovation. We integrate honesty and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning. Our goal is to build good reputation and become a key player.

CWG Construction

We’re building dreams and remodeling futures. If you're thinking of building a home or remodeling your current home, please read on. You're going to love working with us! Providing Excellent Service, we are proudly serving the Metro Atlanta area with our dedicated and professional crews of carpenters, roofers, plumbers, electricians, painters, and superintendents. We strive for perfection - and our goal is to achieve the highest level of customer service. By choosing CWG Construction, you are choosing top-notch customer service experts to facilitate and help guide you through the process building or remodeling your home. CWG Construction is a remodeling contractor specializing in bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling and home additions in the North and Northwest Atlanta area. With 20+ years of home building and remodeling experience, CWG has the experience to help with almost any project a homeowner can imagine. We especially enjoy bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, basement remodeling, window and door replacement, window defogging, siding and roofing in Marietta, East Cobb, Roswell, Kennesaw and Dunwoody. As a Georgia licensed residential and light commercial contractor, our president Gurdon Counts, has the knowledge and ability to complete your project with unequaled quality and craftsmanship. We pride ourselves in paying close attention to details - not only to the construction details, but also to our clients' time and budget. Through our sister company, CWG Installations, we also offer roof installation, open and closed cell foam insulation, blown and batt insulation, energy efficient windows, siding replacement, painting, hardwood floors, tile, gutters, gutter covers and so much more in Alpharetta, Woodstock, Powder Springs, Atlanta, Buckhead, West Cobb and North Fulton County. With CWG, you can count on a positive remodeling experience at a reasonable price. We look forward to being your partner and helping make your dreams come true.

plumbing, eletrical

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Atlanta Stone Creations Inc.

How is Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. overall rated?

Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. open?

Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. is open:

What payment options does Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. provide

Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Atlanta Stone Creations Inc.?

No, Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. offer?

Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. offers the following services: Atlanta Stone Countertops, Kitchen Counter Tops, Vanity Tops, Edges, Slabs, Fireplaces, Outdoor Kitchens, Sinks, Faucets

Are there any services Atlanta Stone Creations Inc. does not offer?

plumbing, eletrical