Atlanta Decking and Fence Co

06/30/2024

5125 Shiloh Rd

Cumming, GA 30040

decks & porches201530040
BEFORE: Our homeowner wanted to replace an older deck with an enclosed space to kick back, relax and dine with friends and family. AFTER: Atlanta Decking Corner designed a screened porch addition featuring open rafter design. It’s a dramatic, yet casual back porch that includes a wood burning, corner fireplace, hip roof and exposed 2 x 10 rafters. This impressive 14 x 26’ screened porch also includes an 8 x 20’ grill deck, a tongue and groove pine ceiling, and lighting sconces on columns. Tracy B. says it’s everyone’s favorite room in their house!

With over 30 years experience, serving thousands of customers, Atlanta Decking & Fence is uniquely qualified to design and build the outdoor room of your dreams — including porches, decks, pergolas, fences, arbors, pavilions, bridges and more. Atlanta Decking & Fence is one of the largest, most reputable outdoor addition companies in Georgia. And because they're family owned and operated, they take great pride in exceeding your expectations from your free initial design consultation to final project completion. Their reputation is built on your satisfaction. Award winning....
Large Screened Porch project

201530040
Large Pergola Over Outdoor Kitchen project
Large Pergola Over Outdoor Kitchen

201130114
Eze-Breeze back porch project
Eze-Breeze back porch

202030008

decks & porches (66)fence company (22)patio enclosures (6)Patios (1)fireplace services (1)deck cleaning (5)screen repair (2)lighting (2)outdoor kitchens (1)landscape lighting (1)door installation (1)ceiling fan installation (1)

02/05/2021

DAVID S.

They did a beautiful job. Their quality of work and craftsmanship were outstanding.

Description of Work
They built a double deck, and a fireplace.

Category decks,fireplaces

Work Completed On 02/05/2019

Hello! Thank you so much for the compliment! We are so incredibly happy that you are enjoying your new work that was done!

05/27/2020

Lata D.

The "design" consultant sent this elaborately cheesy video as part of her appointment confirmation 2 days before appt. The phony-ness of it all was obvious. On the day of the appt, she called me 15 min before I'm expecting her to tell me she can't come today because it's raining & she doesn't work in the rain - her paper & pencil will get wet. I kid you not. And - she wouldn't stop laughing on the phone. I was beyond confused. She also told me that since it's raining the next few days, they can't help me. When I told her I have a covered space that she could do her notes in so she wouldn't get wet, her response was "Oh, you have a covered porch? Most people don't have those." Uhh, what?? And when I told her that I'm feeling that this interaction is not a nice & professional one, she told me "it sounds like we won't be a good fit, good luck with your project". And click. Beyond cheesy video for a total dud of a person with horrible work ethic & zero professionalism. Not to mention her "paper & pencil will get wet in the rain"?? I pity her.

Description of Work
Existing screened porch/deck remodel and extension

Category decks,deck cleaning,sunrooms,patios

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

On behalf of our entire team we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience, [Member Name Removed]. As a 30 year old professional company, we pride ourselves on the satisfaction of our customers. We are human and realize communication could have been handled better. I have addressed your comment with our staff, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

03/29/2019

Darlene K.

Very well. I was very pleased. They were very professional. The final result was beautiful and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Rebuilt our deck.

Work Completed On 09/29/2018

12/01/2018

Sharon W.

We replaced our dilapidated cedar deck with one of ipe with Fortress Metal railing. We were so pleased with the quality of the craftsmanship and workmanship of the crew. They were polite, could problem-solve tight areas, and did a good job tidying up at the end of each day. Even the building inspector who came after the job was completed told us they did a beautiful job. Our previous experience with other work crews was not near as positive. We would recommend Atlanta Decking and Fence to other homeowners.

Description of Work
Replacement of an aging deck

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

11/20/2018

TJ C.

All team members are professional. Even though we had some misunderstandings along the project, but in the end, we reached to a mutual agreement and I am very happy about it. We can’t predict future so issues by nature are always expected during a project. I believe their team member’s professionalism and friendliness will help you go through any trouble during a project. In addition, their work quality is A+. You can’t go wrong with Atlanta Decking and Fence Co.

Description of Work
I need my deck rebuilt with same style but new materials.

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

10/26/2018

MICHAEL B.

We had a great experience with the team at Atlanta Decking & Fence, from the initial quote and design through the completion of the job. Our deck looks better than we expected and we are very happy with the result. We recommend them highly to anyone that is looking to have their deck rebuilt or redesigned.

Description of Work
Rebuilding our deck

Work Completed On 10/11/2018

08/13/2018

Kristen W.

We had AD&F do a deck for us several years ago and it turned out beautiful. So, when it came to get a new fence we called on AD&F for the job. Quick for an estimate, designed a fence to match the detail on the gate we had previously installed, ad tied all the exterior wood together in a fabulous design. AD&F is not necessarily the cheapest out there, but they are reliable & dependable, do the work when they say they will, provide a quality finished project, and best of all, they offer suggestions and options. Others we have tried dealing with in the past will price or do what we want, but don't offer up any options.... Example - when we built the deck we knew we wanted iron pickets, AD&F came back and offered the suggestion of using copper plumbing pipe - more cost effective and the weathering and patina of it is absolutely amazing. And years later, when we had an issue with the handrail, Dave came back out and replaced the top rail, no questions asked and no charge. Great to work with an honest company that does what they say they are going to do.

Description of Work
New Fence Installed

Category decks,fencing

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

08/10/2018

Paul M.

This was the best experience I've had with a contractor. We felt well informed the whole time, the price was fair (much better than other quotes we got in fact), the person who first came to evaluate the project had great ideas for solving some problems, and we love the end result. I'm honestly still surprised at how well it went. We've been recommending them to anyone who asks.

Description of Work
Removal of old deck and building an all new larger one

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

Review for Atlanta Decking and Fence Co - 5125 Shiloh Rd, Cumming, GA - 37310672

06/25/2018

Michael L.

The entire process was great. Very attentive and professional to all my questions and last minute changes due to my HOA.

Description of Work
Privacy fence

04/16/2018

Saul S.

Atlanta decking did a great job. The cost estimate was very reasonable and that was the amount we paid. The crew that did the job was on time and extremely capable. We couldn't be more pleased and highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installing a back yard picket fence

Category fencing

Work Completed On 04/05/2018

Review for Atlanta Decking and Fence Co - 5125 Shiloh Rd, Cumming, GA - 36982628

Patio, porch, deck, fence, home improvements & screen enclosures.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available